Rachel Maddow Predicts 'Fetal Personhood' SCOTUS Case Will End Abortion Nationwide.

What rights were lost?

Also, you have not provided anything to support your claim that "what is inside has more rights to her body than she herself."
Easy. She can be violently raped and and the rapists little gift has uncumbered rights to her body, limiting her choices, her liberty, risking her employment, health and even life. She could be subject to criminal penalties for actions that could put it at risk. In this situation she really is nothing more than an incubator.

You talking about her kidneys? Appendix? Pinworms?

Anything.

Easy. She can be violently raped and and the rapists little gift has uncumbered rights to her body, limiting her choices, her liberty, risking her employment, health and even life. She could be subject to criminal penalties for actions that could put it at risk. In this situation she really is nothing more than an incubator.

Anything.
I am already on record for supporting a rape exception to any bans on abortion. Life of the mother too.

That said, elective abortions are not a right.
Your clever attempt to lump all abortions together (life of mother, elective, etc.) will not work on me.

As for your take on diversity? The Constitution says that "all persons" are entitled to the equal protection of our laws.

True or False?
Yes, especially those you disagree with.
I am completely and wholly in support of equality. But not equity. Different subject I know.
I also believe in equality of the rights of the infant growing inside of them. They deserve representation also.

What State or States are banning medically necessary Laparoscopies?
1656185931083.jpeg

"An alarmed Rachel Maddow is convinced Republicans will now angle to bring a “fetal personhood” case before the Supreme Court in a bid to totally shut down abortion nationwide."

link; Rachel Maddow Predicts 'Fetal Personhood' SCOTUS Case Will End Abortion Nationwide

Now, where have I heard this agenda expressed before? It seems so familiar to me. Like an echo or something.

"Such a case would aim to define a fetus as a human being, and an abortion as murder. Maddow warned the extremist fight is a long game, decades in the making, often enforced with violence, and that Republicans aren’t about to ease off now that the court has overturned Roe v. Wade."

Wow, that would be so crazy! Recognizing "human beings in the first days of their life as actual "human beings?" Next, we will be blurring the lines that demark the biological differences between men and women.

I wonder if this Maddow guy that wrote this piece has thought about that?

EDIT: I also wonder if THEY read my Signature
Is it just me, or does it appear that those least likely to ever get pregnant -dykes- are the most butthurt over this ruling?

Got a link?

I'm having a hard time believing it but even if it is true, I am already on record of supporting exceptions and unlike a lot of people, I have taken the time to find a secular, logical, Constitutionally sound basis for that support.

It those States actually do not have exceptions yet? It's only a matter of time before they will.

"An alarmed Rachel Maddow is convinced Republicans will now angle to bring a “fetal personhood” case before the Supreme Court in a bid to totally shut down abortion nationwide."

link; Rachel Maddow Predicts 'Fetal Personhood' SCOTUS Case Will End Abortion Nationwide

Now, where have I heard this agenda expressed before? It seems so familiar to me. Like an echo or something.

"Such a case would aim to define a fetus as a human being, and an abortion as murder. Maddow warned the extremist fight is a long game, decades in the making, often enforced with violence, and that Republicans aren’t about to ease off now that the court has overturned Roe v. Wade."

Wow, that would be so crazy! Recognizing "human beings in the first days of their life as actual "human beings?" Next, we will be blurring the lines that demark the biological differences between men and women.

I wonder if this Maddow guy that wrote this piece has thought about that?

EDIT: I also wonder if THEY read my Signature
Maddow isn't a nice boy, but he is right about this. This is exactly our plan. Get the unborn declared as persons, then you can outlaw abortion without a Constitutional amendment. And we have the five courageous justices who aren't afraid to put the final nail in the abortion coffin.

All we're waiting for is the right case.

I am already on record for supporting a rape exception to any bans on abortion. Life of the mother too.

That said, elective abortions are not a right.
Your clever attempt to lump all abortions together (life of mother, elective, etc.) will not work on me.
But that is the one in a billion case the Dimmers love to whine about

Forum List

Back