Iowa Passes Six Weeks Abortion Ban

Iowa Republicans pass a new 6-week abortion ban. Exemptions for rape, life of the mother, and fetal abnormalities. However the rape must have been reported to police within 45 days. I wonder how this will impact the womens' vote in Iowa and elsewhere.​

Thank GOD for Donald Trump's SCOTUS appointments that freed states from the grip of the ghoulish abortion-for-profit and baby body-part selling industry.

Thank GOD for Donald Trump's SCOTUS appointments that freed states from the grip of the ghoulish abortion-for-profit and baby body-part selling industry.
I'm certain donald trump is happy fools like you bought into the anti-abortion lies. He loves to manipulate and use fools like you. Also GOD is offended by all this nonsense.

You're not qualified to talk about God. Trump's SCOTUS appointments saved generations of children from homicide at the hands of people like you.
I am NOT an abortion provider. You have slandered me, add that to your list of sins you've committed in just 3 posts. I do support a woman's right to decide
these matters for themselves. Tell.me if I'm wrong, would you want the government telling you what you can or can't do in such an important decision ? I don't think so; no sane person would want that much government overreach and interference in their lives. And that is the bottom line.

I am NOT an abortion provider. You have slandered me, add that to your list of sins you've committed in just 3 posts. I do support a woman's right to decide
these matters for themselves. Tell.me if I'm wrong, would you want the government telling you what you can or can't do in such an important decision ? I don't think so; no sane person would want that much government overreach and interference in their lives. And that is the bottom line.

You don't have the right to kill a child.

You don't have the right to kill a child.
See, you bought into that LIE. No child was ever murdered by abortion. A child has to be born before it can be called a child ; a FETUS, the correct term for an embryonic human being, is only that, an embryo / a seed ; only the potential for a human being. Even the term fetus only applies to embryos that are 8 weeks or older in gestation. So most abortions don't even interfere with a fetus, but lesser forms of the embryo. Add another lie to your list.At this rate you're going to have a very long speech to make in your confessional.

Not the issue at all in the way that you frame it.. Government wants out of the abortion issue, but people like you want it to remain strong within the issue(s).. Why ? Because if the government is controlled by Democrat's or by the radicals attached firmly to the Democrat's who want to forever control government for nefarious reasons, then it can force an issue through abusive government force, and that is what people like you are clinging too big time.

Forum List

Back