Rachel Maddow is happy

☭proletarian☭;2033542 said:
Steph's the one accusing Rach of being a 'paid shrill' for a political party.

I proved that fox hires big wigs in the Republican party to preach the party line.

Well I wouldn't say paid shrill of the party.
Paid shrill for a network with the party's agenda.
Her viewership sucks. If the network didn't like what she was saying, she wouldn't be there.
Huckabee on the other hand has viewers that bring in large amounts of money for the network. He earns his place.
Palin doesn't have her own show so it can be argued she is more under Maddow's paid shrill catergory. But ratings again when she has appeared are to the contrary.
It's basically business vs. an agenda.

Rachel Maddow is an ugly dyke. Why would anyone want to listen to her?

For the same reason morons listen to Faux News..

Sure must be a whole lot of 'morons.'

Fox is the most trusted television news network in the country, according to a new poll out Tuesday.
A Public Policy Polling nationwide survey of 1,151 registered voters Jan. 18-19 found that 49 percent of Americans trusted Fox News, 10 percentage points more than any other network.
Thirty-seven percent said they didn’t trust Fox, also the lowest level of distrust that any of the networks recorded.

Read more: Poll: Fox most trusted name in news - Andy Barr - POLITICO.com

Fox News had its best January in the history of the network, and was the only cable news network to grow year-to-year.
FNC also had the top 13 programs on cable news in total viewers for the fifth month in a row, and the top 13 programs in the A25-54 demographic for the first time in more than five years.
• FNC grew in double digits in both total viewers and the A25-54 demographic from January 2009. In prime time, it was up 22% in total viewers and 51% in the demo. CNN was down 34% and 37% and MSNBC down 26% and 38%. In total day, FNC was up 16% and 28%. CNN was down 34% and 41% and MSNBC down 28% and 39%. Last January all networks performed while with the Inauguration coverage. This month, the big political event was Scott Brown’s victory in Massachusetts, which FNC dominated in the ratings.
• Special Report with Bret Baier/Brit Hume was #1 for the 100th consecutive month.
• Fox Report #1 for 100th consecutive month.
• Sean Hannity had his best month ever (since it launched as Hannity).
. Still Rolling: Fox News Has Its Best January Ever | Mediaite

Fox is just a bit player in the news department. People forget it is Cable, and its overall rating is within the margin of error.
Most people get their television news from the free to air channels period....

Last edited:
Anyone cracking jokes on Rachel's appearance are small-minded and have nothing substantial to say.
I vastly prefer Rachel to Olbermann because she really seems even-handed and trying hard to reason out the truth. I'm a centrist and I watch Faux News as well as CNN and MSNBC/CNBC.

Rachel's by far the best on TV.

Shitty...

...I wouldn't get into the 'looks' argument. I've seen your pic. You ain't no oil painting yourself...

How soon before jilli reps you for this? Really Gump, why would I give a shit how an old faggot Kiwi sees me?

how would you know what i rep him for or why?

and he's neither old nor a faggot...not that anyone should care if he were.

you really should stop projecting.

For the same reason morons listen to Faux News..

Sure must be a whole lot of 'morons.'

Fox is the most trusted television news network in the country, according to a new poll out Tuesday.
A Public Policy Polling nationwide survey of 1,151 registered voters Jan. 18-19 found that 49 percent of Americans trusted Fox News, 10 percentage points more than any other network.
Thirty-seven percent said they didn’t trust Fox, also the lowest level of distrust that any of the networks recorded.

Read more: Poll: Fox most trusted name in news - Andy Barr - POLITICO.com

Fox News had its best January in the history of the network, and was the only cable news network to grow year-to-year.
FNC also had the top 13 programs on cable news in total viewers for the fifth month in a row, and the top 13 programs in the A25-54 demographic for the first time in more than five years.
• FNC grew in double digits in both total viewers and the A25-54 demographic from January 2009. In prime time, it was up 22% in total viewers and 51% in the demo. CNN was down 34% and 37% and MSNBC down 26% and 38%. In total day, FNC was up 16% and 28%. CNN was down 34% and 41% and MSNBC down 28% and 39%. Last January all networks performed while with the Inauguration coverage. This month, the big political event was Scott Brown’s victory in Massachusetts, which FNC dominated in the ratings.
• Special Report with Bret Baier/Brit Hume was #1 for the 100th consecutive month.
• Fox Report #1 for 100th consecutive month.
• Sean Hannity had his best month ever (since it launched as Hannity).
. Still Rolling: Fox News Has Its Best January Ever | Mediaite

Fox is just a bit player in the news department. People forget it is Cable, and its overall rating is within the margin of error.
Most people get their television news from the free to air channels period....

Well only 11% of households in the country would not have access to FNC (on antennas only not an ADS).
I don't think Fox cares what you call it. As long as people are watching.

Well only 11% of households in the country would not have access to FNC (on antennas only not an ADS).

Yeah, but last time I looked they were rating about 2.1 percent. Not too sure if that is the whole country or just those who have Fox. Let's say it's the whole country. That means 6 million out of 300 million Americans watch Fox. Hardly something to boast about. And if it is only those that actually HAVE Fox, then it is even less....IOW, 294 million Americans don't watch it....

Yeah, but last time I looked they were rating about 2.1 percent. Not too sure if that is the whole country or just those who have Fox. Let's say it's the whole country. That means 6 million out of 300 million Americans watch Fox. Hardly something to boast about. And if it is only those that actually HAVE Fox, then it is even less....IOW, 294 million Americans don't watch it....

Where's the 2.1 coming from? Is that a certain time period? General HouseHolds or a specific demographic? Is it a rating (overall) or a share (percent of houses that actually have TV's on).
The thing about TV ratings is all they have do to is better than...someone else...say MSNBC....CNN...etc....the perceived "competition" for the demo.

Shitty...

...I wouldn't get into the 'looks' argument. I've seen your pic. You ain't no oil painting yourself...

How soon before jilli reps you for this? Really Gump, why would I give a shit how an old faggot Kiwi sees me?

It's obvious to everyone that has been on this board for more than a few months. How else would the 2 of you, that always follow each other from thread to thread, have amassed such a large amount of positive rep? There just aren't that many stupid people to give you that much positive feedback, neither of you ever have a worthwhile post that intelligent people could agree with......... therefore, you rep each other constantly in some bizarre attempt to get credibility.......... epic failure. So he's not old or a faggot, who gives a shit, that insult rolls off the tongue better than liberal, nonthinking, parrot, dumb ass.

Anyone cracking jokes on Rachel's appearance are small-minded and have nothing substantial to say.

Vanquish, meet Sitarro.....

Cute avatar gump,
You aren't cracking a joke with it are you dip shit?

As for Vanquish I don't joke about her appearance, my opinion is that she has a serious problem with penis envy and wants more than anything to be a man, short of that she will do whatever she can to look like one. She does look like a younger Larry King in the one shot, you are just too close minded to see it. That and her crooked nose makes her smugness even funnier.

Last edited:

It's obvious to everyone that has been on this board for more than a few months. How else would the 2 of you, that always follow each other from thread to thread, have amassed such a large amount of positive rep? There just aren't that many stupid people to give you that much positive feedback, neither of you ever have a worthwhile post that intelligent people could agree with......... therefore, you rep each other constantly in some bizarre attempt to get credibility.......... epic failure. So he's not old or a faggot, who gives a shit, that insult rolls off the tongue better than liberal, nonthinking, parrot, dumb ass.

My last 20 reps consist of three from Jillian, a neg from lost soul and 16 other positives from various folks.

In fact, my rep is not that high compared to some. There are a tonne of people who've been on here less time than me who have a lot more, or are well on the way to passing me. Take Cali Girl...been here for less than 6 months and she's already got almost half the amount I have. Xeno and a few others are gonna pass me soon, so, no, I don't get repped that much.

You have less than me 1) You are not on here that much, 2) You're a tool so people generally don't like you...

Vanquish, meet Sitarro.....

Cute avatar gump,
You aren't cracking a joke with it are you dip shit?

As for Vanquish I don't joke about her appearance, my opinion is that she has a serious problem with penis envy and wants more than anything to be a man, short of that she will do whatever she can to look like one. She does look like a younger Larry King in the one shot, you are just too close minded to see it. That and her crooked nose makes her smugness even funnier.

So what if she wants to look like a man?

A crooked nose? Who the fuck cares.

As I said, you ain't no oil painting yourself.

If looks were the only thing that gets you on the box how does that explain the bloated clusterfuck that's Glenn Beck (and I won't even start talking about that handsome devil Rush)....

☭proletarian☭;2027093 said:
Wow... another attack against Rachel's sexuality....

how original...

Thats all they ever have Seriously, they never comment on her educational background. She is a doctor. She has a doctorate in Politics. That doesn't matter, she is a lesbian...only.

Now, Hannity is a college drop out who did construction, be he is the authority on politics. lol

Forum List

Back