Race riots are OK

• Banned
Lets see here: Months and months of race riots sponsored by Dems and driving this anti white hate disguised as "fighting racism", Burning down cities and terrorize us for months.. But what happened on January 6th was "insurrection"?

Last edited:
  • Banned
BLM practically means=nobody else matters? The depth and meaning of that blows my mind . Just blacks , the rest of us are incidental... Really? Why this focus on blacks all of a sudden?

Have you noticed commercials lately? Black is perfect, black is awesome, black is fantastic, etc etc etc.

What about asians? Hispanics? Native americans?

BLM practically means=nobody else matters? The depth and meaning of that blows my mind . Just blacks , the rest of us are incidental... Really? Why this focus on blacks all of a sudden?
“Why this focus on blacks all of a sudden?”
Because LefTards love backward twisted thinking, liabilities are assets in the twisted Lib mind and because Zuckerberg, Dorsey and the Google faggots said so...that’s why.

Poor Trumptard.

Poor, poor Trumptard.

Oh yeah, Mr Microchip

rofl

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

Oh..and I have seen advertisements for this new show. I don't know if that is a woman, or a man, or a woman trans to a man. Talk about unisex. Supposed to be a comedy, but I'm sure I will pass on it.

Forum List

Back