race race race race

Do you have proof that happened? It is a case of "he said, she said" without corroborating evidence. Proof is something that is necessary in a court. Speculation has no place. The only "known" in this case by what the article presents is that a backseat passenger was killed by another person in another car who irresponsibly used a gun, which resulted in a death. If he had been run off the road, or there were other witnesses, the scenario might be different. A case can't be decided on your or anyone else's knee jerk reaction to an irrelevant issue such as race.
Well that's a different question then isn't it? It is a he said she said situation and in the case of a positive use of force it's on the shooter to justify their actions. Seems this defendant was unable to, at least fully. He did receive a lesser charge so maybe they believed some of the mitigating circumstances but that's why I prefaced my argument with IF. If he was being run off the road and if he had the ability to prove so in court then the death of any passenger in the car trying to ram him off the road shouldn't be on him.

I don't know that I necessarily agree. If it was just yelling slurs at them, then yes, but if they were trying to run him off the road that can almost be looked at as attempted murder. These road ragers and people who fuck around like this on the road slamming their break in front of you or purposely cutting into your lane to scare you and force you over can kill someone.

That's why you should just stop your vehicle, then if they come back, stand your ground would apply if they get out of their vehicle.

Forum List

Back