race race race race

If you're a passenger of a car that's trying to run someone off the road, just as if you're a passenger in a car fleeing a bank robbery, and you get killed your death is on you. If you were in that car against your will your death is on the bank robbers or attempted murderers not the person defending their life.
Passengers in a car have no control over the driver's actions. Criminals taking part in a robbery are complicit in the crime.

When you attempt a self defense claim you are in effect waiving the presumption of innocence with regard to being involved in the death of another human being. You are affirming the prosecution's claim that you killed that person but arguing that you had a really good reason (self defense). Self defense is your argument to make. This isn't that hard guys.

Perhaps you should try putting your pea brain in gear and think why this individual was convicted of manslaughter and not murder. Try looking up the elements of each charge, then you might realize why the guy is looking at 10 years and not 25 to life.

Perhaps you should try putting your pea brain in gear and think why this individual was convicted of manslaughter and not murder. Try looking up the elements of each charge, then you might realize why the guy is looking at 10 years and not 25 to life.
This case is actually a great example of exactly what I'm talking about, you moron. 😆 The defense failed to prove this shooting was in self defense.

I schooled you all, boy. 😆

ROFLMFAO. Riddle me this moron:

Did the girl sitting in the back seat of the truck pose a threat of imminent bodily harm or death to anyone? Answer NO!
Was anyone in that truck firing at the defendant with a gun? Once again the answer is, NO!

Was the defendant justified in firing indiscriminately into that truck? Answer NO!
Did the defendant intend to kill an innocent person? Answer NO!

The difference between manslaughter and murder is intent. Hence the manslaughter conviction, instead of murder.

Now post a link to GA laws that proves me wrong, or STFU.

ROFLMFAO. Riddle me this moron:

Did the girl sitting in the back seat of the truck pose a threat of imminent bodily harm or death to anyone? Answer NO!
Was anyone in that truck firing at the defendant with a gun? Once again the answer is, NO!
Are you arguing with yourself boy? Usually you wait for people to respond to you. 😆
Was the defendant justified in firing indiscriminately into that truck? Answer NO!
Did the defendant intend to kill an innocent person? Answer NO!

The difference between manslaughter and murder is intent. Hence the manslaughter conviction, instead of murder.

Now post a link to GA laws that proves me wrong, or STFU.
He would of been entirely justified in firing into the truck if he would of been able to establish that the people in the truck were trying to ram him off the road, i.e. self defense. He was unable to prove they were trying to ram him therefore he had no legal right to fire into the truck.

You guys are stuck on stupid. 😆

Are you arguing with yourself boy? Usually you wait for people to respond to you. 😆

He would of been entirely justified in firing into the truck if he would of been able to establish that the people in the truck were trying to ram him off the road, i.e. self defense. He was unable to prove they were trying to ram him therefore he had no legal right to fire into the truck.

You guys are stuck on stupid. 😆

Actually it was the prosecutor that proved to the jury that no one was trying to "ram him off the road". There was no physical evidence to the contrary.

View attachment 698875
William “Marc” Wilson was recently convicted of involuntary manslaughter for a shooting that he says was in self-defense against a racist attack on a Georgia highway, and his family and lawyers say the case reveals a racial double standard for “stand your ground” laws.

“If you put me in Marc’s shoes, there’s no way that I would've been prosecuted,” Wilson’s cousin, Chance Pridgen, who is white, told Yahoo News. “Odds are I would've been given a medal — probably gotten a parade in my name. It’s unreal how he was treated just because he’s a little bit more tan than I am.”

Wilson, a biracial Black man, 21 years old at the time of the shooting on June 14, 2020, fired his legal handgun at a pickup truck of white teens who he says were yelling racial slurs at him and trying to run him and his white girlfriend off the road near Statesboro, Ga. One of those bullets struck and killed 17-year-old Haley Hutcheson, who was in the back seat of the truck.

Thats not "stand your ground" thats manslaughter, if not murder, you fucking idiots.
“You start out in 1954 by saying, ‘N___, n___, n___.’ By 1968 you can’t say ‘n___’—that hurts you, backfires. So you say stuff like, uh, forced busing, states’ rights, and all that stuff, and you’re getting so abstract…” - GOP strategist Lee Atwater in ‘81.

both sides have racists. give it a rest, bro. this is not a competition on who is less racist, OK?

FOhWPQrVIAchNpm

“You start out in 1954 by saying, ‘N___, n___, n___.’ By 1968 you can’t say ‘n___’—that hurts you, backfires. So you say stuff like, uh, forced busing, states’ rights, and all that stuff, and you’re getting so abstract…” - GOP strategist Lee Atwater in ‘81.

both sides have racists. give it a rest, bro. this is not a competition on who is less racist, OK?

FOhWPQrVIAchNpm
This thread wasnt about politics.

Actually it was the prosecutor that proved to the jury that no one was trying to "ram him off the road". There was no physical evidence to the contrary.
What physical evidence did they use to prove that no one tried to ram him off the road? 😆
Why would they even need to prove that no one tried to ram him off the road? 😆 That's stupid. That isn't their job or their burden.

What physical evidence did they use to prove that no one tried to ram him off the road? 😆
Why would they even need to prove that no one tried to ram him off the road? 😆 That's stupid. That isn't their job or their burden.

SFTU, you already said the guy got what he deserved. End of discussion.

SFTU, you already said the guy got what he deserved. End of discussion.
You don't dictate when my discussion ends Short Bus, feel free to sit out if you can't hang.

The fact of the matter is it isn't the prosecution's job to make the defendant's case for self defense, that's the defendant's responsibility.

Forum List

Back