race race race race

Claiming self defense is affirming the prosecution's claim that you killed someone and taking on the burden of proving it was justified. That's why it's called an affirmative defense. You guys are dumb. 😆
Tiger laughing.jpg

OMG, you just went from certified idiot to a complete moron.
It's always on the prosecution to prove you weren't justified.

I think in that situation I would pull over.

If they came back, got out of their car and started to attack me, I would have good reason to fear for my life or health and an excuse to use lethal force in self defense.

Did you even bother to read the OP? This quote is the exact situation I described. Now why don't you stick your foot in your mouth again and tell everyone how undistracted you'd be, trying to shoot at a moving vehicle, from a moving vehicle, while someone was supposedly trying to run you off the fucking road. You're not just stupid, you're a fucking idiot.
Don't be a bitch because I exposed you. Just accept it and move on with your life. 😆

Step on your brakes and come to a complete stop. you can't be run off the road if your car is not moving.

You assholes are trying to invent a scenario where this black dude's actions were justified. It's because he's black and so are you and you feel like your team is being attacked. Tell the truth.
Tell me dumbass, when was the last time someone tried to run your ass off the road. If the roles were reversed you would be screaming self defense.

View attachment 699143

OMG, you just went from certified idiot to a complete moron.
It's always on the prosecution to prove you weren't justified.

My God you people are fucking morons....
😆

If you've already admitted to or have been found to have shot and killed someone you better believe its on you to make the case it was justified. Are any of you clowns gun owners? I am. You guys should do some more research before you find yourself caught up on some charges. 😆

Last edited:
This can't be any more wrong.

They may have an easy time proving their case-in-chief and spend most of their time defending or trying to disprove a self-defense claim, but they have the burden to prove the crime first.
Moron, the crime you're being charged with in this scenario is likely murder. To make their case the prosecution only has to connect you to the murder weapon and the weapon to the body. If you admit to shooting the person, that makes their job even easier. I don't know if you know this but it's illegal to shoot people. They arrest you for that. You can claim self-defense but their job is done when they prove you killed a guy. After that it's on you to prove that killing was justified or you're going to be convicted.

Tell me dumbass, when was the last time someone tried to run your ass off the road. If the roles were reversed you would be screaming self defense.
No, because I am not a black idiot. I would have pulled my car over and stopped. THEN, if the guys trying to run me off the road approached me and attempted to do me harm, I would have smoked them all AND THEN I would be screaming self defense.

In this scenario, a Black dude got pissed because somebody called him jigaboo or porch monkey and like the rest of you Black idiots, he believed such action warrants deadly force because you're a bunch of thin-skinned little twats. This thin-skinned velcro head got mad and pulled out a gun. Typical Black behavior.

Now kiss my ass, BOY!!! I have ZERO tolerance for thin-skinned twats.

You dismissing the analogy and not addressing my actual point is an obvious and cowardly sidestep. I'll allow it. I enjoy cowardice out of you. 😁

Ummmm, if they were bank robbers they are all criminals, and as such ALL are legit targets.

Most road rage cases the driver is the only guilty party and the passengers are unwilling passengers.

There need to be a lot more facts released before I will have an opinion on this particular shooting. I would need to see trajectories of the bullets, vehicle relationships on the roadway etc.

Right now there isn't enough.

I believe thats considered aggravated assault with a motor vehicle.
Not to mention, it was someone in the backseat that got shot.

The fact the guy was not a good shot does not change if he was trying to defend himself or not

My God you people are fucking morons....
😆

If you've already admitted to or have been found to have shot and killed someone you better believe its on you to make the case it was justified. Are any of you clowns gun owners? I am. You guys should do some more research before you find yourself caught up on some charges. 😆
Look, dumb fuck. I know you think you're a lawyer and got your degree from a crackerjack box, and if you are, heaven forbid, you have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

The defendant does not have to present anything. It is 100% on the prosecution to prove guilt. And beyond a reasonable doubt. The defended can raise a defense and call witnesses and present evidence, but the prosecution still must prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the defense scenario did not happen.

I'm not gonna talk about this with you anymore. It's like talking to a drug dealer about prescription medication. You're out of your fucking water.

Ummmm, if they were bank robbers they are all criminals, and as such ALL are legit targets.

Most road rage cases the driver is the only guilty party and the passengers are unwilling passengers.
Unwilling passengers put in harms way by the road rager not the person defending himself.
There need to be a lot more facts released before I will have an opinion on this particular shooting. I would need to see trajectories of the bullets, vehicle relationships on the roadway etc.

Right now there isn't enough.
Bullet trajectories.... 😆 Sure NCIS.

Look, dumb fuck. I know you think you're a lawyer and got your degree from a crackerjack box, and if you are, heaven forbid, you have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

The defendant does not have to present anything. It is 100% on the prosecution to prove guilt. And beyond a reasonable doubt.
You are right that a prosecution must prove its case, you just seem to be confused entirely about what case they actually have to make. 😆
The defended can raise a defense and call witnesses and present evidence, but the prosecution still must prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the defense scenario did not happen.
The prosecution only needs to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that you killed someone, not that you killed someone and that it wasn't in self defense. That would be asking the prosecution to prove a negative. The government, the court and the jury isnt inclined to take your word that you had a really good reason for doing so. You must prove it.
I'm not gonna talk about this with you anymore. It's like talking to a drug dealer about prescription medication. You're out of your fucking water.
😆

You guys need to stop cosplaying and read some books. We're all watching you clowns devolve in real time.

No, because I am not a black idiot. I would have pulled my car over and stopped. THEN, if the guys trying to run me off the road approached me and attempted to do me harm, I would have smoked them all AND THEN I would be screaming self defense.

In this scenario, a Black dude got pissed because somebody called him jigaboo or porch monkey and like the rest of you Black idiots, he believed such action warrants deadly force because you're a bunch of thin-skinned little twats. This thin-skinned velcro head got mad and pulled out a gun. Typical Black behavior.

You have to be the toughtest internet guy out there. In real life you a probably a weak ass bitch.

This unhinged rant doesn't make you seem thin skinned at all. 😆😆

I don't know that I necessarily agree. If it was just yelling slurs at them, then yes, but if they were trying to run him off the road that can almost be looked at as attempted murder. These road ragers and people who fuck around like this on the road slamming their break in front of you or purposely cutting into your lane to scare you and force you over can kill someone.

But we're they really trying to run him off the road? Or just fucking with him?

If you think someone is trying to run you off the road then stop the car or get off the road or something. Don't just keep driving.

I'd need to see video of it to decide if his life was in danger. But since he is black and every black person yells racism about every little thing I am inclined to not blindly believe them when they do yell it.

Blacks over use racism for so much I don't believe any of them anymore. Nor do I even care if it did happen.

Forum List

Back