What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Race Classification on the Census 2030

Would you advocate removing race classification from the 2030 census?

• Yes.

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Obligated option for whiners. Go ahead. Lecture us.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vasuderatorrent

VIP Member
Reaction score
Would you advocate adding an option to the 2030 US census under the classification of "nonracist" in order to give those who hate the compilation of racial demographics?

This would give whites, latinos, native americans, asians, pacific islanders, and hispanics the luxury to pick an option more conducive to their nonracist values rather than their societal assignment to their skin tone. I intentionally left blacks out. I assumed no black person would ever identify as nonracist but I am open to allowing black people to choose nonracist as their classification if more white people were on board with it.

Meathead

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Would you advocate adding an option to the 2030 US census under the classification of "nonracist" in order to give those who hate the compilation of racial demographics?

This would give whites, latinos, native americans, asians, pacific islanders, and hispanics the luxury to pick an option more conducive to their nonracist values rather than their societal assignment to their skin tone. I intentionally left blacks out. I assumed no black person would ever identify as nonracist but I am open to allowing black people to choose nonracist as their classification if more white people were on board with it.
Que? Nocomprendo.

harmonica

Diamond Member
Reaction score
RACE RACE RACE RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the most important thing EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
vasuderatorrent

vasuderatorrent

VIP Member
Reaction score

Que? Nocomprendo.
What is your race? (May choose more than one)

1. White (nonhispanic)
2. Black (nonhispanic)
3. Native American (nonhispanic)
4. Hispanic (Hispanic AF)
5. Asian or Pacific Islander (nonhispanic)
6. Nonracist (nonhispanic)
7. Nonracist (sorta hispanic)
8. Nonracist (a little hispanic)
9. Nonracist (hispanic but not as much as the other guy)

Meathead

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OP
vasuderatorrent

vasuderatorrent

VIP Member
Reaction score
the most important thing EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's odd. Isn't it? I'm not sure why we hold on to it.
How would we know how much white privilege there is?

Give the whites some more priviledge. Give them the luxury to pick "nonracist" but obligate blacks to pick "black".

Votto

Platinum Member
Reaction score

I will put that I am a:

Trans-cis-slavic-gin-pan-quasi-ayran-woke citizen that self identifies as a white cow with black spots.

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Considering how you can't seem to talk about anything else.....

Quasar44

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Que? Nocomprendo.
What is your race? (May choose more than one)

1. White (nonhispanic)
2. Black (nonhispanic)
3. Native American (nonhispanic)
4. Hispanic (Hispanic AF)
5. Asian or Pacific Islander (nonhispanic)
6. Nonracist (nonhispanic)
7. Nonracist (sorta hispanic)
8. Nonracist (a little hispanic)
9. Nonracist (hispanic but not as much as the other guy)
Do they still have one for Hebrew ??

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List