Race Classification on the Census 2030

Would you advocate removing race classification from the 2030 census?

• Yes.

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Obligated option for whiners. Go ahead. Lecture us.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

presonorek

Gold Member
Jun 7, 2015
Alabama
Would you advocate adding an option to the 2030 US census under the classification of "nonracist" in order to give those who hate the compilation of racial demographics?

This would give whites, latinos, native americans, asians, pacific islanders, and hispanics the luxury to pick an option more conducive to their nonracist values rather than their societal assignment to their skin tone. I intentionally left blacks out. I assumed no black person would ever identify as nonracist but I am open to allowing black people to choose nonracist as their classification if more white people were on board with it.

Would you advocate adding an option to the 2030 US census under the classification of "nonracist" in order to give those who hate the compilation of racial demographics?

This would give whites, latinos, native americans, asians, pacific islanders, and hispanics the luxury to pick an option more conducive to their nonracist values rather than their societal assignment to their skin tone. I intentionally left blacks out. I assumed no black person would ever identify as nonracist but I am open to allowing black people to choose nonracist as their classification if more white people were on board with it.
Que? Nocomprendo.

RACE RACE RACE RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the most important thing EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Que? Nocomprendo.
What is your race? (May choose more than one)

1. White (nonhispanic)
2. Black (nonhispanic)
3. Native American (nonhispanic)
4. Hispanic (Hispanic AF)
5. Asian or Pacific Islander (nonhispanic)
6. Nonracist (nonhispanic)
7. Nonracist (sorta hispanic)
8. Nonracist (a little hispanic)
9. Nonracist (hispanic but not as much as the other guy)

the most important thing EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's odd. Isn't it? I'm not sure why we hold on to it.

It's odd. Isn't it? I'm not sure why we hold on to it.
How would we know how much white privilege there is?

Give the whites some more priviledge. Give them the luxury to pick "nonracist" but obligate blacks to pick "black".

I will put that I am a:

Trans-cis-slavic-gin-pan-quasi-ayran-woke citizen that self identifies as a white cow with black spots.

Considering how you can't seem to talk about anything else.....

Que? Nocomprendo.
What is your race? (May choose more than one)

1. White (nonhispanic)
2. Black (nonhispanic)
3. Native American (nonhispanic)
4. Hispanic (Hispanic AF)
5. Asian or Pacific Islander (nonhispanic)
6. Nonracist (nonhispanic)
7. Nonracist (sorta hispanic)
8. Nonracist (a little hispanic)
9. Nonracist (hispanic but not as much as the other guy)
Do they still have one for Hebrew ??

Forum List

Back