Race Baiting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is reporting the crimes of blacks now considered race baiting?

I dare say I could report white crimes all day long and not be accused of race baiting????
Not race-baiting.......

But being too much of a bitch to offer a solution as to what to do about these savage darkies is an example of you being a race coward

The only way to gauge something being racist, is if it is found that one is reporting only black crime's, and leaving all other races commiting crime's out of it, but why do you call it "race baiting" in the context of your question ? That makes no sense.

Seems that your question would have been this - Is reporting the crimes of black's now considered racist ?? Even by this question my answer would be the same in how to gauge something like that.

Race baiting is a person trying to convince a black, white or any race of a lie, and this in order to inflame or enrage the person into thinking another is a racist against them when they are not.

I dare say I could report white crimes all day long and not be accused of race baiting????
Not race-baiting.......

But being too much of a bitch to offer a solution as to what to do about these savage darkies is an example of you being a race coward
Solutions HAVE been offered.

Not race-baiting.......

Oh i see, it is our fault that blacks are such low life creatures? How about manning up you black men and take responsibility for your actions like taking care of your kids....

Not race-baiting.......

Solutions HAVE been offered.
Oh yea?

What were they?

And would those solutions work with white crimes, asian crimes, etc?

• Banned
The only way to gauge something being racist, is if it is found that one is reporting only black crime's, and leaving all other races commiting crime's out of it, but why do you call it "race baiting" in the context of your question ? That makes no sense.

Seems that your question would have been this - Is reporting the crimes of black's now considered racist ?? Even by this question my answer would be the same in how to gauge something like that.

Race baiting is a person trying to convince a black, white or any race of a lie, and this in order to inflame or enrage the person into thinking another is a racist against them when they are not.
I just had a thread 'disappeared' because of it allegedly being 'race baiting'

Apparantly some liberal did not like the fact I reported a black tried to snatch a child in queens.

I would in all honestly call the post a public service.....does not the public have a right to know who is commiting crimes? It is a matter of public safety.

If you have problem with moderation you know what to do. You have a habit of taking it to announcements, rather than by pm. Since you insisted on making it public, here is the explanation, and the part left out. When you start a thread title with a racial slur, you are violating Clean Start and most certainly racebaiting. You know this. You think you are clever enough to just skirt the lines. I am telling to knock it off. We are not trying to be Storm Front Lite here. If you have problems with this PM one or all of us. Do not make a thread about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back