Race and health care

Yeah, go ahead, just try and give me all the NEG REP you can. I'd love to see the dumb look on your mug when you find out you can't!

Being a pussy and disabling your rep is not exactly something to pound your chest about, champ.

Jus sayin'...

Yeah, go ahead, just try and give me all the NEG REP you can. I'd love to see the dumb look on your mug when you find out you can't!

Being a pussy and disabling your rep is not exactly something to pound your chest about, champ.

Jus sayin'...

Being a loser pussy and thinking your message board rep is something to be proud of is juvenile....and pathetic.

Jus sayin'...

You're right. I would actually leave the basement and investigate.

Then why haven't you? Afraid that if you leave your basement you will end up in the gutter and subsequently in one of those risky hospitals?

Jus sayin'...

OK, what would you call a decorated soldier who put his life on the line for his country but decided to disable his REP on USMB because he didn't like racists using it as a tool for censorship? I am that soldier. But I guess I am no hero compared to you... after all, you had the courage to stay in the REP game after gaining high points in the friendly jerk circles here about! You have never faced machine gun fire or SCUD missiles but, by gosh, you are a REP hero...DAMN, how I envy you!

Jus sayin'...

OK, what would you call a decorated soldier who put his life on the line for his country but decided to disable his REP on USMB because he didn't like racists using it as a tool for censorship? I am that soldier.

I didn't ask for your life story, I said "Being a pussy and disabling your rep is not exactly something to pound your chest about, champ."

Jus sayin'...

OK, what would you call a decorated soldier who put his life on the line for his country but decided to disable his REP on USMB because he didn't like racists using it as a tool for censorship? I am that soldier.

I didn't ask for your life story, I said "Being a pussy and disabling your rep is not exactly something to pound your chest about, champ."

Being a pussy and living vicariously through your message board rep is so pathetic its actually funny. :lol:

Being a pussy and living vicariously through your message board rep is so pathetic its actually funny. :lol:
Which is exactly what you do.

Jus sayin'...

I guess you weren't talking about me then... It takes courage to disable your REP...pussies
use it as part of a cowardly lynch mob intent on psychological warfare against all who dare to speak honestly! I don't play that shit! Grow up and disable your REP..BE A MAN!

Which is exactly what you do.

Yes I do laugh at the losers that actually get upset I have my repped turned off. They cant relive their stress when I prove them wrong. It never gets old watching them whine about it. :lol:

Then why haven't you? Afraid that if you leave your basement you will end up in the gutter and subsequently in one of those risky hospitals?

Well gee I was referring to you. I don't live in mine. And you are the one making the claim. I care about all of them not just one race.

Well gee I was referring to you. I don't live in mine. And you are the one making the claim. I care about all of them not just one race.

You mentioned a basement so I assume you know all about them. You must be quite familiar with them. UP CLOSE! But as low as your basement level thinking is. you still try to take the high ground. Its not happening, chump! This op began by addressing the disparity between patients of different ethnicities, race or sex. That is the topic... That is a n integral problem that ought to be addressed separately from the overall medical error rate. If you cannot stay on topic then, be gone scoundrel!

You mentioned a basement so I assume you know all about them. You must be quite familiar with them. UP CLOSE! But as low as your basement level thinking is. you still try to take the high ground. Its not happening, chump! This op began by addressing the disparity between patients of different ethnicities, race or sex. That is the topic... That is a n integral problem that ought to be addressed separately from the overall medical error rate. If you cannot stay on topic then, be gone scoundrel!

No I have never had a basement. The point is you are more concerned about the black people who are dying than the white people.

JQPublic1 in the OP said:
While the mindboggling figures are appalling in any human context, more must be done to reveal just how many Blacks, Hispanics and women and gay White males are dying due to medical error as compared to mainstream heterosexual White males. The data I’ve uncovered seems to justify my suspicions that widespread disparities in healthcare treatment and procedure by race is rampant.

Did you even read read the OP? Here is an important excerpt from it that you may find revealing!
You might have avoided being caught in a lie if you had taken the time to read beyond the title!
Women includes white women; gay white males are white too, aren't they? Or has their
"white" card been revoked due to sexual orientation?

This op began by addressing the disparity between patients of different ethnicities, race or sex. That is the topic... That is a n integral problem that ought to be addressed separately from the overall medical error rate.

You can't discuss them in a comprehensive way separately.

This op began by addressing the disparity between patients of different ethnicities, race or sex. That is the topic... That is a n integral problem that ought to be addressed separately from the overall medical error rate.

If you believe that, you are a bigger fool than I thought!

I think you mean you aren't intelligent enough yourself to discuss them in a comprehensive way separately. Dont handicap everyone else because of your inadequacies.

Forum List

Back