Race and health care

The health and treatment of other Black people that dont have Black doctors?
You mean black people get sick too? Make up your mind.

I said I had not been sick. Did I confuse you? If so read the OP to get you back on track.

There is no track. That's the problem. Funny though if there was one people like you are never taken seriously. If I had started this thread it would have gone another way.

You mean black people get sick too? Make up your mind.

I said I had not been sick. Did I confuse you? If so read the OP to get you back on track.

There is no track. That's the problem. Funny though if there was one people like you are never taken seriously. If I had started this thread it would have gone another way.

There is. Read the OP. I know whites like you are illiterate but have someone read it to you.

The response from the Right is, as expected, unproductive and foolish!
Even after I took the time to demonstrate that minority patients frequently receive worst treatment than their white counterparts Politico didn’t get it! When Politico wrote:
Politico said:
What's to address? People are dying in hospitals. It's not a race issue.

I had to wince. How could anyone make such a statement after reading this:
“In America, race is not just a skin color, and ethnicity is not just culture. Race and ethnicity are social categories that reflect differential access to power and social resources. Throughout American history, law and custom have relegated minority groups to different and inferior treatment. Medical care is no exception. Understanding racial disparities in medical care requires an appreciation of the history of racism, segregation and civil rights in medicine. Today's health care is rooted in the past.”

How does one address such a disabled mind? I hereby charge Politico with high ignorance and low reading comprehension.

Then comes an even more dense response from S.J.:
S.J. said:
Does everything have to be about race with you people?
You people? That’s straight outta the Jim Crown 101 handbook! But to address your retort: Yes,
In the Race Relations forum everything IS about race. But , understand this: If I did make this a racial issue, there are numerous studies made by White researchers backing me up!

My goal is to find the raw data and make a statistical analysis. I want the end result to show how these “medical errors” are broken down by race, sex or sexual orientation. I also want to know the names of hospitals or care providers who are the most deadly.

Even after I took the time to demonstrate that minority patients frequently receive worst treatment than their white counterparts Politico didn’t get it! When Politico wrote:
Politico said:

“In America, race is not just a skin color, and ethnicity is not just culture. Race and ethnicity are social categories that reflect differential access to power and social resources. Throughout American history, law and custom have relegated minority groups to different and inferior treatment. Medical care is no exception. Understanding racial disparities in medical care requires an appreciation of the history of racism, segregation and civil rights in medicine. Today's health care is rooted in the past.”

How does one address such a disabled mind? I hereby charge Politico with high ignorance and low reading comprehension.

S.J. said:
You people? That’s straight outta the Jim Crown 101 handbook! But to address your retort: Yes,
In the Race Relations forum everything IS about race. But , understand this: If I did make this a racial issue, there are numerous studies made by White researchers backing me up!

My goal is to find the raw data and make a statistical analysis. I want the end result to show how these “medical errors” are broken down by race, sex or sexual orientation. I also want to know the names of hospitals or care providers who are the most deadly.
Who is Jim Crown? Sounds like some kind of cheap whiskey Asswipeas would steal from a liquor store.

There is. Read the OP. I know whites like you are illiterate but have someone read it to you.

I am white? When did I ever tell you that? Oh I forgot this is a race card thing. Like I said. There is a reason folks like you end up with derailed threads.

Politico said:

S.J. said:

Again asswipe you and your Sharpton buddies are the ones who doesn't get it. The issue is people are dying in hospitals. I care about all of them. You only care about the black ones.

Politico said:

S.J. said:

Who is Jim Crown? Sounds like some kind of cheap whiskey Asswipeas would steal from a liquor store.

Cheap whiskey like moonshine is the province of inbred hill billies like you. Well that and Mountain Dew.

I am white? When did I ever tell you that? Oh I forgot this is a race card thing. Like I said. There is a reason folks like you end up with derailed threads.

S.J. said:

Again asswipe you and your Sharpton buddies are the ones who doesn't get it. The issue is people are dying in hospitals. I care about all of them. You only care about the black ones.

Where did you tell me you were white? The same place I told you I started the OP. There is indeed a reason a thread may get derailed. I happen to know its because people get their feelings hurt at the topic. To me its funny. You wont see me complaining about a derailed topic. I know people are being educated regardless of if they like it or not.

Its not just people dying its mostly minorities and white gay people. Of course you would have known that if you had read the OP. Thats how one knows you are reacting out of emotion instead of discussing the issue.

SJ said:
I was just testing you... so, you do actually read my posts! That's good to know!

S.J. said:

No, the ops issue is determined by me; and , being the author, I say the issue is to get a handle on the disparity in preventable deaths between minorities, white women and white males. Since minorities and women receive poorer quality health care in general than white males, even with similar insurance coverage, I want to see those figures. Surely , even a Bahs-turd like you can see that I 've included all minorities and white women and even white males among my concerns. I want the same quality of healthcare for everyone .That is the basis for my inquiry...DO YOU UNDERSTAND? We cannot address the suspected problem until we see the figures that I know are out there somewhere! GOT IT? If my investigations can help get to the causal factors of this problem, everyone will benefit!

One more thing. You drowning right wing cretins grasp at every straw that floats by. I can understand why your hierarchal bosses would try to suppress the information I seek. It would alert the whole world as to how nefarious and snake like right wing nuts really are!.

I have some sources that show the historical aspect that i am going to take a look at tomorrow. I know there was a hospital in LA that Black people were actually afraid to go to even if they were in danger of dying their track record was so bad. I have never heard much of it publicized and heard more just by way of mouth.

The Troubles at King/Drew*-*Los Angeles Times

King /Drew Medical in Los Angeles.

Thanks Katsteve2012 for that information. I do remember those tragic events and it saddens me to think that such callous ineptness could be possible in modern times. But, King/Drew is just one of many hospitals that ought to be shut down. If the numbers I posted are correct, these types of incidents are widespread and are not only occurring in African American hospitals. Everyone needs to be concerned... but, if the studies I have uncovered are accurate, minorities are still more likely to encounter disastrous results than whites no matter what hospital they use.

For those who are genuinely concerned about this matter here is another link that might be helpful.
Help me to explore it more thoroughly with your commentary...thanks

https://data.medicare.gov/data/hospital-compare

At last I have found something the hospital consumer can use to make an intelligent decision:
Consumer reports ( you must subscribe) has a comprehensive data base on healthcare quality by state,
All you have to do is click on the interactive map and validate the quality of healthcare evaluated in that state's hospitals. I am still trying to determine whether the reports are dependent on honest hospital reporting, patient surveys or both...

Hospitals Search Results - Consumer Reports Health

No, the ops issue is determined by me; and , being the author, I say the issue is to get a handle on the disparity in preventable deaths between minorities, white women and white males. Since minorities and women receive poorer quality health care in general than white males, even with similar insurance coverage, I want to see those figures. Surely , even a Bahs-turd like you can see that I 've included all minorities and white women and even white males among my concerns. I want the same quality of healthcare for everyone .That is the basis for my inquiry...DO YOU UNDERSTAND? We cannot address the suspected problem until we see the figures that I know are out there somewhere! GOT IT? If my investigations can help get to the causal factors of this problem, everyone will benefit!

One more thing. You drowning right wing cretins grasp at every straw that floats by. I can understand why your hierarchal bosses would try to suppress the information I seek. It would alert the whole world as to how nefarious and snake like right wing nuts really are!.

I am a rightwinger? Looking for some clueless rep I see. Investigations? Maybe by 9/11 truther standards lol. Your thread started with a copy paste of someone elses' article. That is not an investigation. When your 'unvestigations' extend farther than your keyboard let me know.

Last edited:
Politico said:
I am a rightwinger? Looking for some clueless rep I see. Investigations? Maybe by 9/11 truther standards lol. Your thread started with a copy paste of someone elses' article. That is not an investigation. When your 'unvestigations' extend farther than your keyboard let me know.
Yeah, go ahead, just try and give me all the NEG REP you can. I'd love to see the dumb look on your mug when you find out you can't!

Using a keyboard intelligently may reveal solutions to mysteries others overlook... I guess you haven't mastered yours yet!

Forum List

Back