Rabbis forced the Romans to crucify Jesus

Take it up with Chabad
Wow, what an authentic map you found, dated way, way back to da land of Oz

1624310126808.png

Only the map of Oz looks authentic, your map looks like it was drawn by a 3rd grader.
Your son perhaps?
:)-

Take it up with Chabad.
Surada, it is irrelevant whether Israel was a land way back then, it is today that matters. The here and now and in the here and now Israel is a terrorist state.
1624311268262.png

Map of Canaan and Syria c.850 BC
During the ninth century BC Canaan (the Levant) and Syria consisted of a patchwork of city states which often fought between themselves for regional power. Aram Damascus was one of the most powerful, often enjoying periods of dominance over the others, although even then it could be defeated in battle.
Aram Damascus / Damas ('Kings of Syria')

During much of the second millennium BC, the ancient city of Damascus (or perhaps more usually 'Damas' during this period) had been controlled by the Amorites of Amurru. The regional power vacuum which was created when that city was destroyed around 1200 BC allowed groups of Aramaeans to migrate into the area. Attracted by the concentration of a population in a fertile, well-watered plain dominating one of the region's principal trade routes, they occupied the city and developed it into a powerful state known as Aram Damascus which dominated Syria.

Kingdoms of Syria - Damascus (historyfiles.co.uk)
The Land Of Israel could not be found?
But, but, but Surada's 8 year old son did a pretty good job of map making for his father.

Take it up with Chabad.
Surada, it is irrelevant whether Israel was a land way back then, it is today that matters. The here and now and in the here and now Israel is a terrorist state.
View attachment 504091

Map of Canaan and Syria c.850 BC
During the ninth century BC Canaan (the Levant) and Syria consisted of a patchwork of city states which often fought between themselves for regional power. Aram Damascus was one of the most powerful, often enjoying periods of dominance over the others, although even then it could be defeated in battle.
Aram Damascus / Damas ('Kings of Syria')

During much of the second millennium BC, the ancient city of Damascus (or perhaps more usually 'Damas' during this period) had been controlled by the Amorites of Amurru. The regional power vacuum which was created when that city was destroyed around 1200 BC allowed groups of Aramaeans to migrate into the area. Attracted by the concentration of a population in a fertile, well-watered plain dominating one of the region's principal trade routes, they occupied the city and developed it into a powerful state known as Aram Damascus which dominated Syria.

Kingdoms of Syria - Damascus (historyfiles.co.uk)
The Land Of Israel could not be found?
But, but, but Surada's 8 year old son did a pretty good job of map making for his father.

I'm well aware of that.

I'm well aware of that.
Surada, you are not playing the game right.

First you need to call me some hideous things, some in bold, some not and then end by calling me an anti-Semite, also in bold twice the normal size.

Your friends here will love you for it :)-

I have been pro Palestinian for over 70 years. You are a moron to insult me.
I am a moron, I will concede to that, but you on the Palestinian side defies gravity.
For whatever reason we seem to be on separate paths, .

Still, I like the confrontation. If we agreed on everything there would be nothing to post about.

please forgive me :)-

I have been pro Palestinian for over 70 years. You are a moron to insult me.
I am a moron, I will concede to that, but you on the Palestinian side defies gravity.
For whatever reason we seem to be on separate paths, .

Still, I like the confrontation. If we agreed on everything there would be nothing to post about.

please forgive me :)-
Why? I saw the refugee camps in Beirut in the early 1950s... and lots of Palestinians worked in KSA in the 1950s and 60s.

Why what?
I saw the refugee camps in Beirut in the early 1950s... and lots of Palestinians worked in KSA in the 1950s and 60s.
I do not know what KSA stands for.
I want the Israelis to repent, ask the Lord for forgiveness for their past unjust deeds and welcome in all, Palestinians, Arabs, etc. as one of their own.

Once done peach will begin to envelope the Middle East.

If they do not, Israel will go the way of the dodo bird.

Why what?
I saw the refugee camps in Beirut in the early 1950s... and lots of Palestinians worked in KSA in the 1950s and 60s.
I do not know what KSA stands for.
I want the Israelis to repent, ask the Lord for forgiveness for their past unjust deeds and welcome in all, Palestinians, Arabs, etc. as one of their own.

Once done peach will begin to envelope the Middle East.

If they do not, Israel will go the way of the dodo bird.

Many Palestinians worked in Saudi Arabia.. Some went to my church or to the Catholic mass..

Many Palestinians worked in Saudi Arabia.. Some went to my church or to the Catholic mass..
You did not tell me what KSA stands for?
We seem to be going in circles.
My home ac just stopped running, it is over 100 here, I’m going for a walk,

Take care
May you and yours live long and prosper

Bye

Here are the "facts" as recorded in scripture and they are clear with no ambiguity whatsoever. The scriptures teach there is but ONE CHURCH and it was constructed by Jesus Christ, this TRUTH He confessed to Peter, "......And also I (the Christ) say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock (what rock? Peter? No......the rock is the truth that Christ is revealing) I will build My Church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it." -- Matt. 16:18

In the previous verses (following the context and content......the scriptures detail what the Christ was attempting to tell Peter), "He (the Christ) said to them, but who do you (the apostles including Peter) say that I am? Simon Peter answered, You are the Christ, the Son of the Living God. Jesus answered him (Peter), Blessed are you Simon Bar-Jonah (meaning the son of), for flesh and blood did not reveal THIS (the truth about Jesus being the Christ of prophecy) to you, but My Father who is in heaven." -- Matthew 16:15-17

This Church was purchased with His (the Christ's) blood (Acts 20:28). And this sacrifice originated not in the mind of man, but God ......God "purposed it" not man, ".........according to the eternal purpose WHICH HE (GOD) ACCOMPLISHED in Christ our Lord." -- Eph. 3:11

The sacrifice of Jesus was designed as a part of God's redemptive plan for mankind (Eph. 5:23), Christ became the savior of all mankind, Jew and Gentile alike, Male and Female alike, slave and free alike. This sacrifice was in promise to father Abraham's faith in being ready to sacrifice his only son........a promise made by God to populate the earth with descendants of Abraham, and that promise is still going on today. (Gal. 3)

Read the Old Scriptures. What do they reveal about the kingdom of God? There was never a promise for an earthly king nor earthly kingdom to be established by the coming Messiah. The Jews of the 1st century made the same mistake many are making today. They were expecting a literal kingdom of God be established upon earth, even the Apostles asked Jesus, "Lord......will You at this time (what time? the 1st century) restore the kingdom to Israel?" (Acts 1:6)

Instead of a physical kingdom the Kingdom of God was established by the Christ on the day of Pentecost (Acts 2). The reign of Jesus as the King of God's kingdom was a spiritual kingdom (1 Cor. 15:25,26) Verse 28, The Christ will return the Kingdom back to God when His reign is complete.

The very nature of Christ's kingdom on earth was spiritual (John 18:36, Romans 14:17). The terms Kingdom and Church are used interchangeable in scripture (Matt.16:18-19), and to be in the Kingdom of God is be in the CHURCH that Jesus built (Col. 1:18, Rev. 1:9). Jesus it the head of the Church/Kingdom (Col.1:18), and He rules over His Kingdom (1 Cor. 15:25,26, Rev. 1:6).

No one is promised anything special in this life........the rain falls on the just and the unjust....everyone can be killed either by nature or man, everyone dies. The reward for being a citizen of the Kingdom of God comes after this race called life is over......it is at this time that the Christian finds and celebrates his sabbath (day of rest).

Last edited:
My confession

My mother gave me a King James Bible when I was a child. Seventy-one (71) years later I still have it. My bible has numerous marker tags highlighting what I found interesting and worth reminding me of for future review.

I began by reading the New Testament which is full of the teachings of Jesus Christ. Jesus taught us how to be kind to others, as in the stranger but most of all Jesus used the Book of Ezekiel one of the major prophetic books in the Old Testament. It records six visions of the prophet Ezekiel, exiled in Babylon, during the 22 years from 593 to 571 BC.

The visions, and the book, are structured around three themes: (1) Judgment on Israel (chapters 1–24); (2) Judgment on the nations (chapters 25–32); and (3) Future blessings for Israel (chapters 33–48). Its themes include the concepts of the presence of God, purity, Israel as a divine community, and individual responsibility to God.

Book of Ezekiel - Wikipedia

During this period Jerusalem was under the rule of the Romans which the local community strongly rejected.

More famous Jewish teachers come from Galilee than anywhere else in the world. They were known for their great reverence for Scripture and the passionate desire to be faithful to it. This translated into vibrant religious communities, devoted to strong families, their country, whose synagogues echoed the debate and discussions about keeping the Torah. They resisted the pagan influences of Hellenism far more than did their Judean counterparts. When the great revolt against the pagan Romans and their collaborators (66-74 AD) finally occurred, it began among the Galileans.

That the World May Know | Rabbi and Talmidim

in Palestine there were a number of occasions when more restless elements in the population resisted Roman abuses and followed the tradition of “zealousness for the Law.”

under the Romans (ruled 37-4 B.C.E.). Herod surrounded himself with Greek scholars and undertook many building projects, including a magnificent and fortified palace. He rebuilt the Temple in Jerusalem.

Before he died, Jesus of Nazareth was born.

Life for the Jews under the procurators was exceedingly difficult
. This protrait is confirmed by the Jewish historian Josephus who chronicled a number of events that provoked the Jews under Pilate and other procurators, leading to riots, beatings, and executions.

The last procurators in particular were indifferent to Jewish religious sensibilities; and various patriotic groups, to whom nationalism was an integral part of their religion, succeeded in polarizing the Jewish population and bringing on the first war with Rome in 66. The climax of the war, as noted earlier, was the destruction of the Temple in 70, though, according to Josephus, Titus sought to spare it.

Bar Kokhba Revolt, also called Second Jewish Revolt, (132–135 CE), Jewish rebellion against Roman rule in Judaea. The revolt was preceded by years of clashes between Jews and Romans in the area.
Bar Kokhba Revolt | History & Facts | Britannica

The history of the Jews in the Roman Empire

Rebellion in Judaea

Although Judaea was ruled by the Romans, the governors there had practiced the same kind of religious tolerance as was shown to Jews in Rome. However, Roman tactlessness and inefficiency, along with famine and internal squabbles, led to a rise in Jewish discontent.

In 66 AD, this discontent exploded into open rebellion. Four years later, the Roman army had crushed the revolt, but had also destroyed the temple. The sacred treasures were seized and shown off in a procession through the streets of Rome.
The Roman Empire: in the First Century. The Roman Empire. Jews In Roman Times | PBS

The history of Palestine is the study of the past in the region of Palestine, defined as the territory between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River (where Israel and Palestine are today). Strategically situated between three continents, Palestine has a tumultuous history as a crossroads for religion, culture, commerce, and politics. Palestine is the birthplace of Judaism and Christianity and has been controlled by many kingdoms and powers, including Ancient Egypt, Persia, Alexander the Great and his successors, the Roman Empire, several Muslim dynasties, and the Crusaders. In modern times, the area was ruled by the Ottoman Empire.

The region was among the earliest in the world to see human habitation, agricultural communities and civilization. The Canaanites established independent city-states that were influenced by the surrounding civilizations, among them Egypt, which ruled the area in the Late Bronze Age. The Assyrians conquered Palestine in the 8th century BCE, then the Babylonians in c. 601 BCE, followed by the Persians who conquered the Babylonian Empire in 539 BCE. Alexander the Great conquered Palestine in the late 330s BCE, beginning a long period of Hellenization. In the late 2nd century BCE, the semi-independent Hasmonean kingdom conquered most of Palestine but the kingdom gradually became a vassal of Rome, which annexed Palestine in 63 BCE. Roman rule was troubled by Jewish rebellions, which Rome answered with by destroying the Jews' temple.

In the late 2nd century BCE, the semi-independent Hasmonean kingdom conquered most of Palestine but the kingdom gradually became a vassal of Rome, which annexed Palestine in 63 BCE. Roman rule was troubled by Jewish rebellions, which Rome answered with by destroying the Jews' temple.
History of Palestine - Wikipedia

The crucifixion of Jesus occurred in 1st-century Judea, most likely in either AD 30 or AD 33. Jesus' crucifixion is described in the four canonical gospels, referred to in the New Testament epistles, attested to by other ancient sources, and is established as a historical event confirmed by non-Christian sources.According to the canonical gospels, Jesus was arrested and tried by the Sanhedrin, and then sentenced by Pontius Pilate to be scourged.

View attachment 501331
Sanhedrin Court
Jesus was stripped of his clothing and offered vinegar mixed with myrrh or gall to drink after saying "I am thirsty". He was then hung between two convicted thieves and, according to the Gospel of Mark, died by the 9th hour of the day (at around 3:00 p.m.). During this time, the soldiers affixed a sign to the top of the cross stating "Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews" which, according to the Gospel of John (John 19:20), was written in three languages (Hebrew, Latin, and Greek). They then divided his garments among themselves and cast lots for his seamless robe, according to the Gospel of John. According to the Gospel of John, after Jesus' death, one soldier (named in extra-Biblical tradition as Longinus) pierced his side with a spear to be certain that he had died, then blood and water gushed from the wound. The Bible describes seven statements that Jesus made while he was on the cross, as well as several supernatural events that occurred.

View attachment 501332
Crucifixion of Jesus - Wikipedia

In the canonical gospels, Pilate's court refers to the trial of Jesus in praetorium before Pontius Pilate, preceded by the Sanhedrin Trial. In the Gospel of Luke, Pilate finds that Jesus, being from Galilee, belonged to Herod Antipas' jurisdiction, and so he decides to send Jesus to Herod. After questioning Jesus and receiving very few replies, Herod sees Jesus as no threat and returns him to Pilate.
View attachment 501333 View attachment 501334
In all four gospels, the Denial of Peter functions as an intermission during the Sanhedrin trial, while Matthew adds an intermission during the trial before Pilate that narrates the suicide of Judas Iscariot.

At the time Jerusalem was part of Roman Judea, the charges of the Sanhedrin against Jesus held no power before Pilate. He was therefore not a political threat and could be seen as innocent of such a charge. [Jn. 18:36]

Stepping back outside, Pilate publicly declared that he found no basis to charge Jesus,

Pilate's court - Wikipedia

Early in the morning the chief priests (Rabbis)and elders planned to have Jesus executed.

Thirty pieces of silver was the price for which Judas Iscariot betrayed Jesus,
according to an account in the Gospel of Matthew 26:15 in the New Testament. Before the Last Supper, Judas is said to have gone to the chief priests and agreed to hand over Jesus in exchange for 30 silver coins, and to have attempted to return the money afterwards, filled with remorse.

Pilate explained the amnesty vote and asked: 'Do you want me to release 'the king of the Jews'?'

Chief priests
(Rabbis) and officials shouted: 'Crucify! Crucify!' Pilate: 'Go ahead and crucify him. [Pilate says] I myself find no guilt in him.' Jewish leaders: 'Our law says he must die because he claimed to be the Son of God.'

Pilate, interrogated Jesus inside. Pilate tried to set Jesus free.
Jewish leaders: (Rabbis)
If you let him go, you disobey Caesar. Anyone who claims to be a king opposes Caesar.'
Pilate brought out Jesus around noon, saying: 'Here is your king.' They [Jewish leaders] shouted: 'Take him away, crucify him!'
Pilate: 'Shall I crucify your king?' Chief priests: 'We have no king but Caesar.'

Pilate handed Jesus over to them for crucifixion.

Early in the morning Jesus was taken to Pilate by the Jewish leaders (Rabbis)

Pilate, inside: 'Are you the king of the Jews?' Jesus: 'My kingdom is not of this world, otherwise my servants would have fought to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders.'

Pilate: 'You are a king, then!' Jesus: 'You say that I am a king. In fact, the reason I was born and came into the world is to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.' Pilate: 'What is truth?'

Pilate, outside: 'I find no guilt in him.'

by the Jewish leaders under Pilate

In the New Testament, the Sanhedrin trial of Jesus refers to the trial of Jesus before the Sanhedrin (a Jewish judicial body) following his arrest in Jerusalem and prior to the trial before Pontius Pilate. It is an incident reported by all three Synoptic Gospels of the New Testament, while John's Gospel refers to a preliminary inquiry before Annas. The gospel accounts vary on a number of details.

Jesus is generally quiet, does not mount a defense, and rarely responds to the accusations, and is found guilty of various offenses: violating the Sabbath law (by healing on the Sabbath), threatening to destroy the Jewish Temple, practicing sorcery, exorcising people by the power of demons, and claiming to be the Messiah. He is then taken to Pontius Pilate, the governor of Roman Judaea, to be tried for claiming to be the King of the Jews.
Sanhedrin trial of Jesus - Wikipedia

Thereafter, in Pilate's Court, the Jewish elders (Rabbis) ask Pontius Pilate to judge and condemn Jesus, accusing him of claiming to be the King of the Jews. Such a claim would be considered treasonous, for being a direct challenge to the Roman authorities.

Rabbis forced the Romans to crucify Jesus
The rabbis were the religious right of their day. It demonstrates how dangerous religion is. The Egyptian pharaoh Akhnaton was also murdered by the religious right of his day. 1500 years earlier than Christ, he spoke with the mind of God. And you see a pattern here ?

The rabbis were the religious right of their day. It demonstrates how dangerous religion is. The Egyptian pharaoh Akhnaton was also murdered by the religious right of his day. 1500 years earlier than Christ, he spoke with the mind of God. And you see a pattern here ?

So in other words, Fakey, for the past 12,000 years since Jericho was settled and the domestication of goats and sheep, religion was GOOD, and was the cornerstone of establishing order, law, and society, until JUST A FEW FUCKING YEARS AGO when a bunch of gaslighted, atheistic liberals like you all sat down together and decided it was BAD? :auiqs.jpg:

victorian-lamplighter.jpg

So in other words, Fakey, for the past 12,000 years since Jericho was settled and the domestication of goats and sheep, religion was GOOD, and was the cornerstone of establishing order, law, and society, until JUST A FEW FUCKING YEARS AGO when a bunch of gaslighted, atheistic liberals like you all sat down together and decided it was BAD? :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 518884m

First off, I don't believe we know how Akhenaton died and his monotheism was very different from ours. Secondly, it wasn't the rabbis that wanted to silence Jesus it was the Priests of the Temple. They saw him as a threat to their power but only the Romans could condemn anyone to death It was likely his proclamation that God's kingdom would soon replace Roman rule that got him killed.

I'm saying you have to recognize the good and the bad about religion. It is definitely not all good. The inquisition's, the burning of witches, the religious wars that cost millions of lives, and has the possibility cleaning even more in the future.

I'm saying you have to recognize the good and the bad about religion. It is definitely not all good. The inquisition's, the burning of witches, the religious wars that cost millions of lives, and has the possibility cleaning even more in the future.
EVERYTHING has two sides good and bad, and the inquisitions, holy wars (except for ISIS) are ancient history.

The "rabbis" had nothing to do with it----your sunday school whore and sarada LIED

First off, I don't believe we know how Akhenaton died and his monotheism was very different from ours. Secondly, it wasn't the rabbis that wanted to silence Jesus it was the Priests of the Temple. They saw him as a threat to their power but only the Romans could condemn anyone to death It was likely his proclamation that God's kingdom would soon replace Roman rule that got him killed.

Jesus was safe up around Galilee and the Decapolis cities. Herod Antipas ignored him and didn't consider him a threat.

Forum List

Back