R. Kelly's privilege finally runs out

That is more bullshit, had any of those victims been white Kelly would have went down years ago. I hope they crush his ass and he never sees the light of day again.

"Kelly also had Black supporters.

One, Sylvia Tumusiime, said in an interview that the verdict left her "angry, upset and seeing that this is white American. White America," after she had attended the entire trial.

"I'm going to try to raise some money for him to try to get this appeal process started," said Tumusiime, from the state of Georgia. "I'm going hard and I'm not giving up. I'm not."

"Kelly also had Black supporters.

One, Sylvia Tumusiime, said in an interview that the verdict left her "angry, upset and seeing that this is white American. White America," after she had attended the entire trial.

"I'm going to try to raise some money for him to try to get this appeal process started," said Tumusiime, from the state of Georgia. "I'm going hard and I'm not giving up. I'm not."

Good luck to her, his ass is up shit creek without a paddle. He exactly where he needs to be.

Smfh. Anyone with a piece of brain knows that is just right wing babble.
Literally no honest person on Earth would disagree that the media ignores black violence and spends FAR too much time on videos of rude white wimen.

Oh the privilege to be discriminated against, the privilege to be the victims of racism, the privilege to be subjected to an Unjust Justice System. Oh those privileges.
just like OJ had black privilege when the BLACKS voted not guilty

Dave Chappelle show, smfh. You show more and more that you are an idiot.
You ask me to show you one black person who thought it was funny, so i showed you a video that jokes about it, and now youre calling ME the idiot?

You are ALWAYS wrong, but you never have the integrity to admit it.

Last edited:
R Kelly agrees to rat out his fellow pedos. oop.s

1633898506843.png

All that I do know is. If the both consented and the family agrees with the relationship. Then there is no crime that has been done. The law only goes after the predator if there are victims. But no one was around at the time to cast any stones.
But giving the power to the judge or the government to make the decisions over the parents is a bad idea. That the people should never accept or to gives the power of attorney to the government or public officials.

1944: The US Supreme Court decides Prince v. Massachusetts​

The court ruled that mandating childhood vaccines comes under the doctrine of parens patriae, in which the state exerts authority over child welfare. In their decision, the justices wrote that parental authority is not absolute and can be restricted if doing so is in the child’s best interest. They went on to say freedom of religion does not give parents the right to expose their community or their child to a communicable disease, or the child to the possibility of illness or death.

Forum List

Back