Quotes relating to Homosexuality

23519255_1653268561402719_7024943227304258055_n.jpg

Quotes from the documentary "The Gift", which is about bugchasing homos purposely trying to get/and or give other homos AIDS.

"
Quotes (3)
Bill: Kenboy has rented the dungeon to have a party tonight. About 150 guys are coming, and they're from his list. He's invited guys and then we have a list, and we've invited them, and they're coming here for our standard fuck party, that we generally hold here once a month. I mean, the rules have always been no drugs, no attitude, no condoms, no clothing. We do allow condoms now if guys wanna use them, we have no problem, but a hundred guys, a hundred twenty guys at the party, we'll find two or three condoms the next morning on the floor. That's it.

John: Bill will say that barebacking didn't have anything to do with it, however I somewhat disagree. You know, I still do it, it's my choice, I enjoy it. You know, I don't like to use a condom. There are a lot of dangers to barebacking. I don't play at the parties as much as I used to, because I tend to get sick easier than most people. And some of these diseases I have, like I said, they don't know what they are.

Bill: Generally the parties are split between fucking and fisting. And the fisting guys will tend to stay over in this area here, and then the guys that are here just for the fucking will take care of the rest of it."

I guess offensive open mindedness is like a parachute that opens on impact.

Forum List

Back