Quid Pro Quo

Please show evidence of this claim.
You should have listened to the former AG give all the examples on the PBS News hour last night for your education. Literally every deal we make with another country comes with conditions of quid pro quo. We ain't World Charity, numbnut. And yet, there is no explicit evidence with Trump here, just inferred innuendo.
Actually there is.
Name it. You must know more than an Attorney General who just said THERE ISN'T.
There is no example you can provide of a President asking a foreign leader to help him defeat a political opponent and withholding military aid until that foreign leader does so.

And if Barr isn't careful, he's going to find himself in deep shit, too. For obstruction.

Nonsense, show us where Trump asked a foreign leader to help him defeat a political opponent. I have asked this many times and, so far, no reply. That being said I CAN show you where Biden threatened to withhold $1 Billion unless a Ukrainian prosecutor (the one that was on his son Hunter's tail for corruption) was fired. And well...."son of a bitch" the guy was fired.

I see the TALKING POINTS and lies were handed out quickly!

Solomon: These once-secret memos cast doubt on Joe Biden's Ukraine story
Sep 26, 2019 · By John Solomon, Opinion Contributor 1 ... If the Ukraine prosecutor's firing involved only his alleged corruption and ineptitude, why ..
Report: Hundreds of Docs Suggest Biden's Been Lying About Firing Ukrainian Prosecutor
Sep 26, 2019 · But documents gathered by the Hill's John Solomon greatly ... If the Ukraine prosecutor's firing involved only his alleged corruption and

Trump hands them out weekly now days -

:auiqs.jpg:

There is no example you can provide of a President asking a foreign leader to help him defeat a political opponent and withholding military aid until that foreign leader does so.
A president can pretty much do anything he wants so long as it is in the interests of the United States, EVEN IF IT ALSO BENEFITS HIM. Investigating Biden is in the interests of the United States if it involved him using his position as VP in the commission of a crime. It is no less a crime just because Biden is running. What would be your argument if Joe had never run? Trump never asked anyone to help him defeat a political opponent, but if Trump had been setting up sweetheart deals in Moscow for his daughter Ivanka, the DNC wouldn't hesitate 5 minutes to be all over that as opposition research.

I'm still waiting to hear you tell us how it's not OK for Trump to wonder if a former VP was hip deep in crime, how you could want such a criminal in the White House, yet have no compunction against using the DNC to force a German Bank to turn over records on Trump TO USE AGAINST HIM AS A POLITICAL RIVAL?????

?????

giphy-1.gif

A president can pretty much do anything he wants so long as it is in the interests of the United States, EVEN IF IT ALSO BENEFITS HIM. Investigating Biden is in the interests of the United States if it involved him using his position as VP in the commission of a crime. It is no less a crime just because Biden is running. What would be your argument if Joe had never run? Trump never asked anyone to help him defeat a political opponent, but if Trump had been setting up sweetheart deals in Moscow for his daughter Ivanka, the DNC wouldn't hesitate 5 minutes to be all over that as opposition research.

I'm still waiting to hear you tell us how it's not OK for Trump to wonder if a former VP was hip deep in crime, how you could want such a criminal in the White House, yet have no compunction against using the DNC to force a German Bank to turn over records on Trump TO USE AGAINST HIM AS A POLITICAL RIVAL?????

?????

View attachment 282859

youre still waiting ?

after I posted this a dozen times?

ok, for you and the rest of the dunbfucks on this thread

Trump's own staff repeatedly warned him that his theory about Democrats and Ukraine had been debunked

?????

View attachment 282859

youre still waiting ?

Trump's own staff repeatedly warned him that his theory about Democrats and Ukraine had been debunked
It doesn't really matter because it's ILLEGAL for anyone to accept or sell anything of value to get election help from a for govt. THAT's the crime. As the Trumpstettes try to spin, maybe you can have a quid pro … BUT NOT IF YOU'RE WHORING THE US FOR ELECTION HELP.

Even the Trumpstettes probably see the difference, but the polls show most Americans clearly see it. And I just don't think people who are not blind partisans will find it a positive for a President to use his Office to influence for govts to help his election even if there's no explicit quid pro quo as there is with Ukraine.

?????
View attachment 282859
youre still waiting ?
Quit evading the issue. I'm still waiting to hear you tell us how it's not OK for Trump to wonder if a former VP was hip deep in crime, how you could want such a criminal in the White House, yet have no compunction against using the DNC to force a German Bank to turn over records on Trump TO USE AGAINST HIM AS A POLITICAL RIVAL????? Why is Hunter Biden hiding? When is he going to address the charges?

Hunter's Resume.png

SAME WITH CHINA. Biden shows up to do a deal there. 5 minutes later, Hunter has a 1.5 billion dollar sweetheart deal there too. We need to get to the bottom of this.

Remember how at the beginning of Ukrainegate Republicans lined up behind Trump and proclaimed:
"There can be no crime because there was no quid pro quo"

Sen. Pat Toomey called the conversation “inappropriate,” the Pennsylvania Republican said “it does not rise to the level of an impeachable offense.”
It “reveals no quid pro quo,” he added.

“I didn’t find it concerning,” said Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa). “There was no quid pro quo, you’d have to have that if there was going to be anything wrong.”

Freedom Caucus Chairman Mark Meadows (R-N.C.), one of Trump’s top confidants on Capitol Hill, had tweeted four separate times about the absence of a “quid pro quo" by lunchtime.

Well now we know that there was a"Quid Pro Quo" offered, and expected by the President.
The incredibly damning Ukraine texts from State Department officials, explained
Volker writes, “Heard from White House — assuming President Z convinces trump he will investigate / “get to the bottom of what happened” in 20-16, we will nail down date for visit to Washington.”

Later in a response from the Ukrainian rep:
“Once we have a date,” Yermak says, he’ll call for a press briefing in which he’ll announce “among other things Burisma and election meddling in investigations.”

Sondland asks Volker, “Do we still want Ze to give us an unequivocal draft with 2016 and Boresma?” Volker answers: “That’s the clear message so far...”

Remember Boresma is the company that Trump is trying to tie Biden to- in Trump's phone call Trump never mentions Boresma but instead asks him to investigate Biden.

The quid pro quo is very explicit here- the new Ukrainian President very much wants a White House meeting with President Trump. He is offered that meeting if he investigates Boresma- or as Trump made clear on his call- Biden.

The quid pro quo is there- even without the pretty obvious quid pro quo of the arms money:

Bill Taylor, the top US diplomat at the US embassy in Ukraine:“Are we now saying that security assistance and WH meeting are conditioned on investigations?”........“As I said on the phone, I think it’s crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign.”

Now the Republican line is: 'nuttin illegal about 'quid pro quo' to get a foreign government to dig up dirt on a political opponent- well if Trump is doing it.

I am sure we will see all of the Republicans who proclaimed that the President did nothing wrong because there was no 'quid pro quo' offered, will be finding other reasons why it is okay for the President to offer a quid pro quo to a foreign government to dig up dirt on his political rival.

Soros's democrat Party, R.I.P

Once you realize Trump can't stand the thought that Putin helped him get elected, all of his behaviors make perfect sense.

That is why he would not listen when he was repeatedly told that the Crowdstrike hoax was total bullshit.

That is why he insisted the Ukrainian president help him prove Putin didn't meddle in the 2016 election, and withheld an aid package as hostage.

Trump utterly failed to see the irony of asking a foreign leader to meddle in the 2020 election to prove Putin didn't meddle in the 2016 election.

The compartmentalization of one's brain that requires is simply astonishing. But I have been watching pseudocons compartmentalize cognitively dissonant and contradictory thoughts for over a decade.

A whole generation of fake conservatives has been lost to mental illness.

?????
View attachment 282859
youre still waiting ?
Quit evading the issue. I'm still waiting to hear you tell us how it's not OK for Trump to wonder if a former VP was hip deep in crime, how you could want such a criminal in the White House, yet have no compunction against using the DNC to force a German Bank to turn over records on Trump TO USE AGAINST HIM AS A POLITICAL RIVAL????? Why is Hunter Biden hiding? When is he going to address the charges?

View attachment 282864

SAME WITH CHINA. Biden shows up to do a deal there. 5 minutes later, Hunter has a 1.5 billion dollar sweetheart deal there too. We need to get to the bottom of this.

Trump lied - his staff knew it, the world knew it - you on the other hand are too f'n stupid to know it even after the world tells you-

btw - GFY

?????
View attachment 282859
youre still waiting ?

There are no charges. Your questions have been answered over and over and over. You just refuse to accept the truth:

Former Ukraine president: Biden never asked to close cases

Former Ukraine prosecutor says Hunter Biden ‘did not violate anything’

Now you can sit there like a child and clamp your hands over year ears and scream ICAN'THEARYOU and then claim no one answered your question, or you can pull your head out of your ass and see there is no there there when it comes to the Bidens.

Same with China, you say?

Ivanka Trump Wins China Trademarks, Then Her Father Vows to Save ZTE

China this month awarded Ivanka Trump seven new trademarks across a broad collection of businesses, including books, housewares and cushions.

At around the same time, President Trump vowed to find a way to prevent a major Chinese telecommunications company from going bust, even though the company has a history of violating American limits on doing business with countries like Iran and North Korea.

Even as Mr. Trump contends with Beijing on issues like security and trade, his family and the company that bears his name are trying to make money off their brand in China’s flush and potentially promising market.

The most recent slew of trademarks appear to have been granted along the same timeline as Ms. Trump’s previous requests, experts said. But more broadly, they said, Ms. Trump’s growing portfolio of trademarks in China and the family’s business interests there raises questions about whether Chinese officials are giving the Trump family extra consideration that they otherwise might not get.

These critics say the foreign governments that do business with Ms. Trump know they are dealing with the president’s daughter — a person who also works in the White House.

Once you realize Trump can't stand the thought that Putin helped him get elected, all of his behaviors make perfect sense.

That is why he would not listen when he was repeatedly told that the Crowdstrike hoax was total bullshit.

That is why he insisted the Ukrainian president help him prove Putin didn't meddle in the 2016 election, and withheld an aid package as hostage.

Trump utterly failed to see the irony of asking a foreign leader to meddle in the 2020 election to prove Putin didn't meddle in the 2016 election.

The compartmentalization of one's brain that requires is simply astonishing. But I have been watching pseudocons compartmentalize cognitively dissonant and contradictory thoughts for over a decade.

A whole generation of fake conservatives has been lost to mental illness.

its demeaning sharing air with them -

You can't use your political office to help family members...unless you're a Trump!

MAGA means don't move your manufacturing jobs to China...unless you're a Trump!

ivanka-made-in-china.jpg

?????
View attachment 282859
youre still waiting ?
View attachment 282864
Trump lied - his staff knew it, the world knew it - you on the other hand are too f'n stupid to know it even after the world tells you-
btw - GFY
So like I suspected: You ain't got nuttin. Another Leftard running on an empty tank having sniffed all his own fumes.

Remember how at the beginning of Ukrainegate Republicans lined up behind Trump and proclaimed:
"There can be no crime because there was no quid pro quo"

Sen. Pat Toomey called the conversation “inappropriate,” the Pennsylvania Republican said “it does not rise to the level of an impeachable offense.”
It “reveals no quid pro quo,” he added.

“I didn’t find it concerning,” said Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa). “There was no quid pro quo, you’d have to have that if there was going to be anything wrong.”

Freedom Caucus Chairman Mark Meadows (R-N.C.), one of Trump’s top confidants on Capitol Hill, had tweeted four separate times about the absence of a “quid pro quo" by lunchtime.

Well now we know that there was a"Quid Pro Quo" offered, and expected by the President.

Volker writes, “Heard from White House — assuming President Z convinces trump he will investigate / “get to the bottom of what happened” in 20-16, we will nail down date for visit to Washington.”

Later in a response from the Ukrainian rep:
“Once we have a date,” Yermak says, he’ll call for a press briefing in which he’ll announce “among other things Burisma and election meddling in investigations.”

Sondland asks Volker, “Do we still want Ze to give us an unequivocal draft with 2016 and Boresma?” Volker answers: “That’s the clear message so far...”

Remember Boresma is the company that Trump is trying to tie Biden to- in Trump's phone call Trump never mentions Boresma but instead asks him to investigate Biden.

The quid pro quo is very explicit here- the new Ukrainian President very much wants a White House meeting with President Trump. He is offered that meeting if he investigates Boresma- or as Trump made clear on his call- Biden.

The quid pro quo is there- even without the pretty obvious quid pro quo of the arms money:

Bill Taylor, the top US diplomat at the US embassy in Ukraine:“Are we now saying that security assistance and WH meeting are conditioned on investigations?”........“As I said on the phone, I think it’s crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign.”

Now the Republican line is: 'nuttin illegal about 'quid pro quo' to get a foreign government to dig up dirt on a political opponent- well if Trump is doing it.

I am sure we will see all of the Republicans who proclaimed that the President did nothing wrong because there was no 'quid pro quo' offered, will be finding other reasons why it is okay for the President to offer a quid pro quo to a foreign government to dig up dirt on his political rival.
We are begging you democrats to vote to impeach.. BEGGING YOU.. do it! Please

I guess that is Trump talk for "I am okay with Trump offering a quid pro quo to a foreign government to influence an American election"
A meeting with the president is quid pro quo? lol you do understand trump has meetings with foreign leaders all the time right? There is tons of quid pro quo going on lol
What joe Biden did with his son was clearly corrupt, trump is the president he is looking out for our tax money.. ITS HIS JOB.

But go ahead and impeach.. lol watch what happens

A) New Ukrainian President desperately wants a meeting in the White House with President Trump. President Trump tells him he gets his meeting if he investigates Biden- his political rival.- quid pro quo.
B) What did Joe Biden 'do with his son'- show us the evidence. I gave you the actual quotes of members of the Administration showing a quid pro quo.
C) Trump is running up huge deficits, spending is at all time highs- and Trump's solution to corruption is Ukraine is his theory about something that happened 4 years ago- and happens to include the name "Biden" and no one else.

Show us all of the other examples of Trump asking Ukraine to investigate for corruption anyone other than someone named "Biden"

And yes the impeachment will proceed.
You would trade a meeting to end corruption!!???? WTF LOL

If only Trump cared about ending corruption.

For Trump 'corruption' is just a euphemism for "my political opponent"

Former Ukraine president: Biden never asked to close cases

Former Ukraine prosecutor says Hunter Biden ‘did not violate anything’

Too bad for you. Stop drinking the piss being poured for you by people who lie to you every day. You look foolish.
Former president? Lol do you know how corrupt that place was under his leadership??? Haha
So Biden was right to withhold aid until the corruption was cleaned up!

You tards are trying to have it both ways. Doesn't work.
But he fired the guy cleaning up the corruption Lol hellooooo mcfly
Exactly.

He was not seeking help to win an election. Unlike our Colluder in Chief.

All caught up now?
Well no don’t be talking shit about the guy your running against and be easily convicted of bribery lol
If only Trump would stop talking shit about the guy he is running against- and asking foreign governments to dig up dirt on them too.

Please show evidence of this claim.
You should have listened to the former AG give all the examples on the PBS News hour last night for your education. Literally every deal we make with another country comes with conditions of quid pro quo. We ain't World Charity, numbnut. And yet, there is no explicit evidence with Trump here, just inferred innuendo.
Actually there is.
Name it. You must know more than an Attorney General who just said THERE ISN'T.
'inferred innuendo'

When the President's own administration says you don't get that meeting with the President unless you agree dig up dirt on the his political opponents.

?????
View attachment 282859
youre still waiting ?
View attachment 282864
btw - GFY
So like I suspected: You ain't got nuttin. Another Leftard running on an empty tank having sniffed all his own fumes.

ok, fine -

you argue like a little bitch after the trump team debunked your horseshit - YOU'RE A F'N IDIOT. that shit suits you.

Forum List

Back