upload_2017-8-14_10-30-46.jpeg

Trump is better than a 9-11 terrorist
You don't set the bar very high

Quick...who is worse?

This guy?
Adolf+Hitler.jpg

Or this guy?
Screen Shot 2017-08-14 at 10.59.56 AM.jpg

(I fail to see what this thread has to do with 'politics', other than your lack thereof and should have been posted in Political Satire where you can claim the President is worse than a murderer and terrorist of thousands of American lives with impunity.)

Trump 2020!

Agree. Let's hope Trump will be neither assassinated nor impeached by 2020: the Congress has already shown its "loyalty" to the President a couple of weeks ago, it looks like the majority of those "servants of American people" have been servants of Soros and his Deep State buddies instead.

President Trump is the worst nightmare of Deep State and they have been doing their best in getting rid of him. He needs a lot of our prayers (I've been praying for him more than a year and will keep doing it).

Quick...who is worse?

This guy?
View attachment 143595

Or this guy?
View attachment 143594

(I fail to see what this thread has to do with 'politics', other than your lack thereof and should have been posted in Political Satire where you can claim the President is worse than a murderer and terrorist of thousands of American lives with impunity.)
I am fine with you moving the thread anywhere you like....you Nazi.

Just contact your local USMB moderator.

It says a lot when the only person you can find worse than Trump is a 9/11 terrorist.

Forum List

Back