Trump Tells Kim,"Go Ahead,Make My Day".It Was OK When Clint Eastwood Said It,But Not The President?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: Have any of us looked at this in this perspective/comparison? Here we have Trump telling Kim, "Do You Feel Lucky Punk"?,,"Go On Make My Day" ???
Pretty much all Liberals,Democrats and Republicans loved the scenes, two of the most classic scenes in movie history. All Approve !!
But when Trump tells Kim to, Go On, Make My Day,,{Well His Version Of It"} all of the sudden the far left and loony commentators on all cable news outlets are crapping themselves, panties in an uproar, just can't believe/accept how Trump is threatening Kim Short Dong in the same manner Clint Eastwood threatened that punk in 1971?
Get My Point?
But it was applauded when Barry told Putin to cut it out or I will give you a spanking!
:iagree:

One was a actor. The other one can start a nuclear war ya stupid fuck.
And about that driver who plowed into the crowd.... you called him a " democrat' but he was a neonazi... one of your people you scum sucking racist pig.
Have you apologized for lying?

• Banned
and to think of any of the past Presidents who warned nations run by Hitler not to mess with us or there will be consequences! Where was Debbie Wasserman when we needed her during the "Bay Of Goats" crisis of the early 60's !!!

The whole country is livid over Trump not calling out his white supremacist base and this asshole brings up Maxine Waters and Debbie Schultz.
Roflmao

The whole country is livid over Trump not calling out his white supremacist base and this asshole brings up Maxine Waters and Debbie Schultz.
Roflmao

Trump called out all violent protesters, sorry he didn't call out the White lives matter group, why should they be called out, did they do anything BLM or that violent anti group
Let's see
1- burn buildings
2- kill police man ( dead cops, fry like bacon) remember that one
3- turn over cars
4- attack Trump supporters
5- block highways
White live matter list
1- have tragic accident that kills one and injured many more
2- protect themselves from violent mob.
Oh if number one is proven different then we can change it, but till then.
Is this about right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back