Questions for those on the left

But you do realize the parties pretty much switched positions on the race issue several decades ago, right?

So you far-leftists wish. Please provide us a list of all the racist Democrats who became Republicans.

Keep in mind, President Lincoln was a Republican. Sen. Robert Bird was a former recruiter for the KKK.

Republican%20Civil%20Rights%20Accomplishments-L.jpg
Don't be stupider than you have to be, Son.

It wasn't an instantaneous thing.

Considering the Democrats were/are the party of slavery, what makes you believe they support equality for all today while the Republicans who freed the slaves do not?

MLK said it's not your color but your character that matters. Why do you think Democrats make decisions based on one's color as opposed character?

Why do you think so many Democrat congressmen voted against civil rights?

Why do you think it's important to recognize color as opposed one's ability?

ANSWER: Odd question as the republicans and trump are the ones who support racism. Republican policies are ridden with this; (ex: banning muslims, voter suppression, et al)

Why do you think the left's "news" and and govt. leaders incite riots based on false information resulting in the destruction of what's already poor living conditions for blacks under left-run governments?
ANSWER: You are proving my answer to #1. Do you feel all this country's woes are in urban (minority based areas)? That's a bigoted assertion.

Why do you feel it's important we hold thugs as martyrs and police as thugs?
ANSWER: Shooting unarmed men in the streets isn't a problem to you? George Floyd isn't a hero, however, he didn't deserve to die. How about Breanna Taylor?

How will it affect left-run cities to reduce law enforcement while legalizing drugs?
ANSWER: No one wants to reduce law enforcement, some want accountability while leaving certain calls to more aptly qualified professionals. Not every job is a nail that requires a hammer.

Why does the left support legalized drugs knowing the result is a dumbed-down corrupt public, especially for the black community?
ANSWER: do you have any proof that legalized drug jurisdictions have "dumb-down corrupt publics? Where are the studies? I see you again referred to race in your question.

What would you consider your flagship state, such as California, which is the process of replacing the middle class with poor resulting in a mass exodus?
ANSWER: There's no such thing as a "flagship state." What's yours? Texas? North Carolina? Georgia? Not a very smart question as companies are always chasing lower taxes and state incentives.

Why do you think blue cities attract the homeless so easily?
ANSWER: There's homelessness everywhere; if Billy Bob lives with 4th cousin JimBo in his run down trailer without electricity or running water; do you count this as homelessness?

If you're concerned about wages, why support China, high taxes, high entitlements, high regulations , rapid unskilled immigration and the elimination of small business?
ANSWER: Who supports China? Republicans (pre Trump) loved immigrants, you cannot place this on Dems. Everyone loves small businesses, your question is (again) flawed.

Why did Clinton through Obama support no sales tax on the internet destroying small business in favor of Gates, Bezos and China?
ANSWER: This isn't a factual question.

Why do you think the left used COVID to destroy small business?
ANSWER: Opinion based answer. The question should be, why did Trump and his supporters deny the virus threat? Trump admitted (in his own words) he kept the seriousness to himself.

Who was the Democrats best POTUS and why?
ANSWER: I vote republican most of the times - ask a Democrat directly.

Do you believe it's rational to support someone to lead this country who clearly has dementia, and likely suffered a stroke as well? Besides plagiarism, what was Biden's best characteristic when he was coherent?
ANSWER: Speculative question. Do you have access to Joe Biden's medical records? Has he stated he has dementia publically? You are merely assuming? I'll ask you this - why does Trump sell out the US to Russia?

Why do you think Biden's racist remarks are swept under the rug, while the same make up stories about the remarks of others (e.g., Trump said white supremacists are good people) ?
ANSWER: Biden has been known to make gaffs. He did it as a senator and VP.

What made you believe the Russian hoax was real, and why did you fail to acknowledge the Democrats were simply projecting?
ANSWER: It is real. Donnie Jr stated the Trump org has/had ties to Russian financing. These are his own words. Your question leaves no room for reasonable thinking that maybe something is there but swept under the rug.

Do you feel left-news reports the news or their agenda?
ANSWER: News orginizations are drama queens - their sole purpose is to drive enthusiasm for their viewers by dramatizing events. Regardless of the network.

Why do you believe left-run education has concentrated on indoctrination as opposed producing knowledgeable and useful students?
ANSWER: Please provide proof or else this is an opinionated question with no factual data.

Why do you support censorship of ideas that conflict with the left's indoctrination?
ANSWER: Who says this is the case? Another fox news talking point?

Why do the Democrats constantly fit people into victim roles?
ANSWER: Maybe because there are victims out there from systemic and racist policies, policing, and mindsets (likes yours?)

Why do you believe the left consistently entertains the lowest common denominator (e.g., men are chicks)?
ANSWER: It is not your place, or mine to determine how someone lives their lives. Who says they are the lowest common denominator? Your racist views are showing again.

Do you believe mail-in ballots favors the Democrats considering the laziest and most stoned among us swing left?
ANSWER: COVID created this election's mass mail-in-voting. People are afraid of dying and getting sick from this virus. Use a tiny bit of common sense (please).

Why do you think the most populated cities swing left considering left-run sources for all information reside within these areas?
ANSWER: Metropolitan areas are largely democratic and progressive thinking centers. Your question makes no sense.

Why does the left make a mockery of true victims of sexual assault, and why do you think the left makes up the worst offenders?
ANSWER: Again, is this your opinion or something you heard on RWNJ stations? Your idol has committed numerous violations of women - I believe 16 was the latest count.

If U.S. communism is a farce, why do you think the left has followed the recipe for communist takeover to the letter?
ANSWER: Proof? Trump is far closer to communism than anything I've seen from a Democrat. A wannabe authoritarian who attempted to circumvent democracy for his own benefit. To disenfranchise millions of votes (only in states he lost) proves this. There was no election fraud, I know it, you know it, Rudy knows it, and so does Trump. He lost the PV in 2016 to Hillary (how I don't know) and claimed it was mass fraud. He put together a commission that disbanded quietly because there wasn't anything there.

Thanks for the responses, but I have to say you're quite young, at least I hope so. You only parroted, you're dishonest with yourself and a tad ignorant.

Here PROG, learn something. Is it ironic the loudest complainers over wages are PROGS & their Democrats?
Actually, the basis of your question shows just how brainwashed you are. Do you really think there was a worldwide conspiracy to time COVID for US consumption so that DJT would lose the election by having people do mail-in voting?

Seriously? You have lost your fucking mind.
Dims didn't create COVID, but they created the shutdown and then they took advantage of it. COVID is the Democrat Reichstag fire.

I wouldn't put purposely developing COVID out of reach. The left had already proved they were willing to go deep to replace Trump. Yes they exploited it, just as they do everything else. Question is why. Answer is primarily Chinese interests and those who achieve wealth with it, and one-world quasi-communism with cheap labor and the fewest businesses possible.

Considering the Democrats were/are the party of slavery, what makes you believe they support equality for all today while the Republicans who freed the slaves do not?

MLK said it's not your color but your character that matters. Why do you think Democrats make decisions based on one's color as opposed character?

Why do you think so many Democrat congressmen voted against civil rights?

Why do you think it's important to recognize color as opposed one's ability?

ANSWER: Odd question as the republicans and trump are the ones who support racism. Republican policies are ridden with this; (ex: banning muslims, voter suppression, et al)

Why do you think the left's "news" and and govt. leaders incite riots based on false information resulting in the destruction of what's already poor living conditions for blacks under left-run governments?
ANSWER: You are proving my answer to #1. Do you feel all this country's woes are in urban (minority based areas)? That's a bigoted assertion.

Why do you feel it's important we hold thugs as martyrs and police as thugs?
ANSWER: Shooting unarmed men in the streets isn't a problem to you? George Floyd isn't a hero, however, he didn't deserve to die. How about Breanna Taylor?

How will it affect left-run cities to reduce law enforcement while legalizing drugs?
ANSWER: No one wants to reduce law enforcement, some want accountability while leaving certain calls to more aptly qualified professionals. Not every job is a nail that requires a hammer.

Why does the left support legalized drugs knowing the result is a dumbed-down corrupt public, especially for the black community?
ANSWER: do you have any proof that legalized drug jurisdictions have "dumb-down corrupt publics? Where are the studies? I see you again referred to race in your question.

What would you consider your flagship state, such as California, which is the process of replacing the middle class with poor resulting in a mass exodus?
ANSWER: There's no such thing as a "flagship state." What's yours? Texas? North Carolina? Georgia? Not a very smart question as companies are always chasing lower taxes and state incentives.

Why do you think blue cities attract the homeless so easily?
ANSWER: There's homelessness everywhere; if Billy Bob lives with 4th cousin JimBo in his run down trailer without electricity or running water; do you count this as homelessness?

If you're concerned about wages, why support China, high taxes, high entitlements, high regulations , rapid unskilled immigration and the elimination of small business?
ANSWER: Who supports China? Republicans (pre Trump) loved immigrants, you cannot place this on Dems. Everyone loves small businesses, your question is (again) flawed.

Why did Clinton through Obama support no sales tax on the internet destroying small business in favor of Gates, Bezos and China?
ANSWER: This isn't a factual question.

Why do you think the left used COVID to destroy small business?
ANSWER: Opinion based answer. The question should be, why did Trump and his supporters deny the virus threat? Trump admitted (in his own words) he kept the seriousness to himself.

Who was the Democrats best POTUS and why?
ANSWER: I vote republican most of the times - ask a Democrat directly.

Do you believe it's rational to support someone to lead this country who clearly has dementia, and likely suffered a stroke as well? Besides plagiarism, what was Biden's best characteristic when he was coherent?
ANSWER: Speculative question. Do you have access to Joe Biden's medical records? Has he stated he has dementia publically? You are merely assuming? I'll ask you this - why does Trump sell out the US to Russia?

Why do you think Biden's racist remarks are swept under the rug, while the same make up stories about the remarks of others (e.g., Trump said white supremacists are good people) ?
ANSWER: Biden has been known to make gaffs. He did it as a senator and VP.

What made you believe the Russian hoax was real, and why did you fail to acknowledge the Democrats were simply projecting?
ANSWER: It is real. Donnie Jr stated the Trump org has/had ties to Russian financing. These are his own words. Your question leaves no room for reasonable thinking that maybe something is there but swept under the rug.

Do you feel left-news reports the news or their agenda?
ANSWER: News orginizations are drama queens - their sole purpose is to drive enthusiasm for their viewers by dramatizing events. Regardless of the network.

Why do you believe left-run education has concentrated on indoctrination as opposed producing knowledgeable and useful students?
ANSWER: Please provide proof or else this is an opinionated question with no factual data.

Why do you support censorship of ideas that conflict with the left's indoctrination?
ANSWER: Who says this is the case? Another fox news talking point?

Why do the Democrats constantly fit people into victim roles?
ANSWER: Maybe because there are victims out there from systemic and racist policies, policing, and mindsets (likes yours?)

Why do you believe the left consistently entertains the lowest common denominator (e.g., men are chicks)?
ANSWER: It is not your place, or mine to determine how someone lives their lives. Who says they are the lowest common denominator? Your racist views are showing again.

Do you believe mail-in ballots favors the Democrats considering the laziest and most stoned among us swing left?
ANSWER: COVID created this election's mass mail-in-voting. People are afraid of dying and getting sick from this virus. Use a tiny bit of common sense (please).

Why do you think the most populated cities swing left considering left-run sources for all information reside within these areas?
ANSWER: Metropolitan areas are largely democratic and progressive thinking centers. Your question makes no sense.

Why does the left make a mockery of true victims of sexual assault, and why do you think the left makes up the worst offenders?
ANSWER: Again, is this your opinion or something you heard on RWNJ stations? Your idol has committed numerous violations of women - I believe 16 was the latest count.

If U.S. communism is a farce, why do you think the left has followed the recipe for communist takeover to the letter?
ANSWER: Proof? Trump is far closer to communism than anything I've seen from a Democrat. A wannabe authoritarian who attempted to circumvent democracy for his own benefit. To disenfranchise millions of votes (only in states he lost) proves this. There was no election fraud, I know it, you know it, Rudy knows it, and so does Trump. He lost the PV in 2016 to Hillary (how I don't know) and claimed it was mass fraud. He put together a commission that disbanded quietly because there wasn't anything there.

Thanks for the responses, but I have to say you're quite young, at least I hope so. You only parroted, you're dishonest with yourself and a tad ignorant.

Here PROG, learn something. Is it ironic the loudest complainers over wages are PROGS & their Democrats?
Actually, the basis of your question shows just how brainwashed you are. Do you really think there was a worldwide conspiracy to time COVID for US consumption so that DJT would lose the election by having people do mail-in voting?

Seriously? You have lost your fucking mind.
Dims didn't create COVID, but they created the shutdown and then they took advantage of it. COVID is the Democrat Reichstag fire.

I wouldn't put purposely developing COVID out of reach. The left had already proved they were willing to go deep to replace Trump. But agree, they exploited it just as they do everything else. Question is why. Answer is primarily Chinese interests and those who achieve wealth with it, and one-world quasi-communism with cheap labor.
The answer to why is that they are sleazy lying Dims who will do whatever it takes no matter how dishonest or criminal it may be.

But you do realize the parties pretty much switched positions on the race issue several decades ago, right?

So you far-leftists wish. Please provide us a list of all the racist Democrats who became Republicans.

Keep in mind, President Lincoln was a Republican. Sen. Robert Bird was a former recruiter for the KKK.

As always, you've got NOTHING.

Socrates-S.jpg

As always, you've got NOTHING.

Socrates-S.jpg
Nothing except the facts.

Sorry for your luck.

You do realize that in Lincoln's day the Republicans were the Left? Likewise the Dixiecrat Democrats of the 50's and 60's were the Right.
Biden delivered the eulogy of high ranking dem/klansman Byrd ...
So?

Byrd was also honored by the NAACP for his voting record on civil rights

You do realize that in Lincoln's day the Republicans were the Left? Likewise the Dixiecrat Democrats of the 50's and 60's were the Right.
So?

Thus proving they are colossal hypocrites.
Thus proving that people change

So?

Thus proving they are colossal hypocrites.
Thus proving that people change
Not if they are Republicans, according to the left. If they ever wore blackface, then they are racists forever. Leftwingers get a free pass.

New Topics

Forum List

Back