Question

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
what did Pam Bondi do to upset the pisstards on the left?

Last edited:
Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi responds after protesters confront her at Mr. Rogers movie

Bondi protester Maria Jose Chapa said there was an impromptu demonstration after someone spotted the attorney general, who has a national following as a guest on Fox News and as a friend of Trump. Video shows that as Bondi and her companion left the theater surrounded by officers, Chapa followed her yelling. A video of the incident was posted to Twitter.

Pam Bondi attempted to attend a screening of the Mister Rogers documentary a day after announcing her plan to end protections for health care consumers with pre-existing conditions. Here, via @timintampa, is what happened. pic.twitter.com/zMLrSayS8M

— Timothy Burke (@bubbaprog) June 23, 2018
"What would Mr. Rogers think about you and your legacy in Florida? Taking away health insurance from people with pre-existing conditions, Pam Bondi!" Chapa hollered. Another person shouted at Bondi, "You're a horrible person!" Onlookers stared agape as the procession moved past.

"Would Mr. Rogers take children away from their parents?" one woman asked.

When the Times asked Chapa if the documentary's star would have handled the situation the same, she replied, "I'm not Mr. Rogers. I don't have the poise or temperament of Mr. Rogers."

Who in the fuck is "Pam Bondi"?
Ewe do not need to know!

EWE need to give some clue in eyore OP if yore gonna contrive a thread about it. What is it with you mental midgets who ass-ume everybody else can see what's floating around in your head and we should just "know"? :wtf:

Valerie has since done your work for you, idenitfying her as Florida's Attorney General. Would this be the same Florida Attorney General that killed the Rump Fraud University investigation after soliciting (and getting) a donation from him? You know, the Fraud University Rump said he'd never settle on and then settled a class action for 25 million bucks, before the Electrical College could meet?

Ewe do not need to know!

EWE need to give some clue in eyore OP if yore gonna contrive a thread about it. What is it with you mental midgets who ass-ume everybody else can see what's floating around in your head and we should just "know"? :wtf:

Valerie has since done your work for you, idenitfying her as Florida's Attorney General. Would this be the same Florida Attorney General that killed the Rump Fraud University investigation after soliciting (and getting) a donation from him? You know, the Fraud University Rump said he'd never settle on and then settled a class action for 25 million bucks, before the Electrical College could meet?
Doyourhomeworkorremainstupididonotcarewhichyouchoose.

Ewe do not need to know!

It ain't my damn thread, now is it.

When I put a thread up I make sure anybody who reads it knows what the fuck I'm referring to and NEVER assume other people simply live in my head and can somehow "see". That's just fuckin' stupid.

Burden of proof is on the ass-erter. You forgot the "erter" part.

dear weeping willow,

if ewe did yur "homework" there would be NO "question" :113:

Ewe do not need to know!

When I put a thread up I make sure anybody who reads it knows what the fuck I'm referring to and NEVER assume other people simply live in my head and can somehow "see". That's just fuckin' stupid.

Hey dummie! I did not assert shit therefore there is no burden of proof. I asked a question. What did Pam Bondi do the upset the pisstards! Some with brains have answered. You have not. You choose instead to pick a fight.

dear weeping willow,

if ewe did yur "homework" there would be NO "question" :113:
Oh I disagree, I wanted to hear it from a pisstards mouth. It could have been as simple as she got a fart crosswise or something.

Ewe do not need to know!

Hey dummie! I did not assert shit therefore there is no burden of proof. I asked a question. What did Pam Bondi do the upset the pisstards! Some with brains have answered. You have not. You choose instead to pick a fight.

And you *FAILED* to document or reference any part of that question. No indication of who the fuck "Pam Bondi" is, no evidence of any "pisstards", on the left or anywhere else, being "upset", absolutely nothing. Exactly HOW is it other people's job to go figure out what, if anything you're even babbling about?

It ain't my fucking "homework" --- it's YOURS. Always was.

Ewe do not need to know!

And you *FAILED* to document or reference any part of that question. No indication of who the fuck "Pam Bondi" is, no evidence of any "pisstards", on the left or anywhere else, being "upset", absolutely nothing. Exactly HOW is it other people's job to go figure out what, if anything you're even babbling about?

It ain't my fucking "homework" --- it's YOURS. Always was.
So you are not up on the news? Valerie knew without being given a handbook!

Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi responds after protesters confront her at Mr. Rogers movie

Bondi protester Maria Jose Chapa said there was an impromptu demonstration after someone spotted the attorney general, who has a national following as a guest on Fox News and as a friend of Trump. Video shows that as Bondi and her companion left the theater surrounded by officers, Chapa followed her yelling. A video of the incident was posted to Twitter.

Pam Bondi attempted to attend a screening of the Mister Rogers documentary a day after announcing her plan to end protections for health care consumers with pre-existing conditions. Here, via @timintampa, is what happened. pic.twitter.com/zMLrSayS8M

— Timothy Burke (@bubbaprog) June 23, 2018
"What would Mr. Rogers think about you and your legacy in Florida? Taking away health insurance from people with pre-existing conditions, Pam Bondi!" Chapa hollered. Another person shouted at Bondi, "You're a horrible person!" Onlookers stared agape as the procession moved past.

"Would Mr. Rogers take children away from their parents?" one woman asked.

When the Times asked Chapa if the documentary's star would have handled the situation the same, she replied, "I'm not Mr. Rogers. I don't have the poise or temperament of Mr. Rogers."

She is a guest on Fox News
She is a Trump supporter?
Whose child did Mrs. Bondi take exactly?

Pam Bondi ain't going nowhere. :fu:

Personally, I think she's kinda hot, but I haven't seen her lately.

Forum List

Back