Question

He deliberately stole them. Trump will be indicted.
Jesus suggested those who bore false witness, ie those who accused without evidence or witnesses, might be in serious moral jeopardy. I think his admonition should at least give us pause before making statement that you made here.

Going through hundreds of thousands of documents from each president is a tedious process I'm sure.
No doubt. That wasn't the case with Trump and if the FBI had found ANYTHING incriminating you can be certain they would have made sure it was broadcast to the world before the midterms. And the TDS crowd would still be posting it.

He did not believe he had anything that needed to be voluntarily turned over. But he gave them what they specifically asked for. There is absolutely zero anything sinister or illegal in that.
I think that any anyone with a brain, the size of a grasshopper, would immediately see that taking home hundreds of classified documents to your home is a really big deal, and very illegal. In Trumps case, ignorance is no defense. The man had the nuclear codes for Gods sake. Surely he was advised about classified documentation. There just is zero excuse for him taking them to Mara Lago. ZERO!

Jesus suggested those who bore false witness, ie those who accused without evidence or witnesses, might be in serious moral jeopardy. I think his admonition should at least give us pause before making statement that you made here.
Evidence has already been compiled. It's not an accusation. It is a matter of fact.

No doubt. That wasn't the case with Trump and if the FBI had found ANYTHING incriminating you can be certain they would have made sure it was broadcast to the world before the midterms. And the TDS crowd would still be posting it.
We knew before the midterms there was sensitive classified documents.

I think that any anyone with a brain, the size of a grasshopper, would immediately see that taking home hundreds of classified documents to your home is a really big deal, and very illegal. In Trumps case, ignorance is no defense. The man had the nuclear codes for Gods sake. Surely he was advised about classified documentation. There just is zero excuse for him taking them to Mara Lago. ZERO!
Sigh. A President has the right to fully declassify anything he wants to declassify. It is not illegal for a President to have declassified documents in his possession.

Evidence has already been compiled. It's not an accusation. It is a matter of fact.
Show me the evidence. Nobody else has. Nobody else seems to have any. So I'll be happy to see the evidence you have. If you don't have any evidence, apologize for a lie.

He did not believe he had anything that needed to be voluntarily turned over. But he gave them what they specifically asked for. There is absolutely zero anything sinister or illegal in that.
He also claimed the documents were planted, and they were his. 🤪 Dying to hear how that squares in the world of critical thinking?

We knew before the midterms there was sensitive classified documents.
Yes we did. And the Democrats kept it absolutely quiet so that nobody outside their ranks knew it until after the midterms. If you don't see how dishonest that is, oh well. There might still be some hope for people who post the things you do.

Sigh. A President has the right to fully declassify anything he wants to declassify.
It is not illegal for a President to have declassified documents in his possession.
Sigh. A President has the right to fully declassify anything he wants to declassify. That has absolutely nothing at all to do with what I just said. Declassification and illegal are two different conversations. Stay focused.

No ex-president is legally allowed to have classified or de-classified documents at his or her home. And certainly not willfully claiming they are his, accusing the FBI of planting them, or personally taking them on purpose.

Yes we did. And the Democrats kept it absolutely quiet so that nobody outside their ranks knew it until after the midterms. If you don't see how dishonest that is, oh well. There might still be some hope for people who post the things you do.
I was talking about Trump. In Bidens case, they were returned and needed to be scrutinized for their sensitivity. Biden didn't try and hold on to them, claim they were his, or accuse the FBI of planting them. Nothing nefarious like what Trump did.

Biden's docs were known about since November 2 but some dated back to his Senate days. None were turned over for weeks giving his lawyers and staff, with no security clearances, time to go through it all and remove anything that might be really incriminating.
Of course that's a complete lie. And you know it.

Nov. 2, 2022: Biden’s personal attorneys come across Obama-Biden administration documents in a locked closet while packing files as they prepare to close out Biden’s office in the Penn Biden Center. They notify the National Archives.

Nov. 3, 2022: The National Archives takes possession of the documents.

Nov. 4, 2022: The National Archives informs the Justice Department about the documents.

Wrong. They were presidential records, which by law were required to be turned over to the National Archives on or before leaving office.

I was talking about Trump. In Bidens case, they were returned and needed to be scrutinized for their sensitivity. Biden didn't try and hold on to them, claim they were his, or accuse the FBI of planting them. Nothing nefarious like what Trump did.
You dig yourself in deeper and deeper bearing false witness. I strongly suggest you stop doing that.

Folks, at the end of the day, Trumps case is entirely different from Biden and Pence. Totally! Biden and Pence cooperated, Trump didn't. Trump willfully stole documents on purpose. No evidence Biden nor Pence did that. Biden and Pence didn't accuse the FBI of planting the documents after Trump changed the story, by claiming they were his.

This is a night and day case, with little in common.

Sigh. A President has the right to fully declassify anything he wants to declassify. It is not illegal for a President to have declassified documents in his possession.
If they are presidential records they are government property and have to be turned over to the National Archives.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
You dig yourself in deeper and deeper bearing false witness. I strongly suggest you stop doing that.
Biden didn't try and hold on to them, claim they were his, or accuse the FBI of planting them. How so? Trump did exactly that. How am I digging deeper?

Forum List

Back