Question

If they are presidential records they are government property and have to be turned over to the National Archives.
He's beating a dead horse once again. Won't be long this debate will be another dog chasing his tail.

But the current Administration is gung ho to weaponize the IRS which will include unprecedented tactics bordering on extortion with some of the general public and major harassment of a lot of people who won't deserve that.
I agree. I am all for repealing the 16th Amendment. But again. All I was saying is that they are good for an American government bureaucracy in terms of seizing our money.

Because it's al politics.....Trump did nothing wrong, or the warrants and leaks would have been all over the place.
Trump did everything wrong. Explain in critical thinking terms how you can claim the documents are yours, yet, accuse the FBI of planting them?

Because it's al politics.....Trump did nothing wrong, or the warrants and leaks would have been all over the place.
The subpeona, and the search warrant, along with the search warrant inventory have been posted everywhere.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Biden didn't try and hold on to them, claim they were his, or accuse the FBI of planting them. How so? Trump did exactly that. How am I digging deeper?
Biden said he didn't know anything about them. Had nothing to do with them. There's no there there.

Biden said he didn't know anything about them. Had nothing to do with them. There's no there there.
And? Can Trump claim that? No! He admitted to taking them. Again, where am I digging deeper?

When did Bubba turn over all those Oval Office recordings he had in his sock drawer?

Oh yeah.....He didn't.
That's because a federal judge ruled that they were personal records, not presidential records.

Federal Judge

And? Can Trump claim that? No! He admitted to taking them. Again, where am I digging deeper?
I wasn't talking about Trump. Trump believed he had the right to have any docs in his possession but turned over those NARA asked for. And if you think Biden can claim that with any credibility, I still have a nice assortment of pretty bridges for sale.

I wasn't talking about Trump. Trump believed he had the right to have any docs in his possession but turned over those NARA asked for. And if you think Biden can claim that with any credibility, I still have a nice assortment of pretty bridges for sale.
No, Trump didn't have the right to have them . He had them for a year and a half and the FBI had to get a search warrant to have them retrieved. After a long time, he turned over some but not all. Why did he turn over some, when he said they were his? Why did he accuse the FBI of planting them?

Biden never believed or said he had the right to have them. Your comments are diluted and non-sensical.

Last edited:
He's getting sloppy and non-sensical. I'm already bored with him. It's the rubber ducky swimming in circles all over again.
As you pointed out, Trumps never ending series of conflicting excuses.

As you pointed out, they can't be his personal property (one claim) and to have been planted by the FBI (other claim)

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Other Trump claims:
He had standing declassification orders for documents taken from the oval office and moved to the residence.

Then he didn't need to tell anybody, because he declassified those documents just by thinking about it.

No Trump didn't have the right to have them . He had them for a year and a half and the FBI had to get a search warrant to have them retrieved. After a long time, he turned over some but not all. Why did he turn over some, when he said they were his? Why did he accuse the FBI of planting them?

Biden never believed or said he had the right to have them. Your comments are diluted and non-sensical.
Deeper and deeper. You really ought to quit before you aren't able to climb out at all.

Forum List

Back