Question for the Green Energy democrats

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
Remember on day one Old Joe shut down the pipe line!! When Jen Psaki told Americans that those people who lost their jobs that day can just get a solar job.. We are coming up on 2 years, where are all these solar jobs? Oh i know where they are in China . Old Joe has to pay back his favors to China just like he is doing with Ukraine and this war.. Biden’s ‘woke’ green energy is a joke that makes us dependent on China

That is why I call them the Chinacrats. The Green Energy plan greatly benefits China economically while decimating our economy and sacrificing our national security. Anyone with any ability to analyze facts will come to that conclusion.

Remember on day one Old Joe shut down the pipe line!! When Jen Psaki told Americans that those people who lost their jobs that day can just get a solar job.. We are coming up on 2 years, where are all these solar jobs? Oh i know where they are in China . Old Joe has to pay back his favors to China just like he is doing with Ukraine and this war.. Biden’s ‘woke’ green energy is a joke that makes us dependent on China

I found the jobs for you. Did you even look or were just airing right wing greivences?

Why would Joe pay back china for Ivanka's patents or the 3 billion kushner got...oops my bad, the second was Saudi Arabia.

That's a fact Jack. No one who belongs to The Cult of The Church of The Holy Melting Iceberg should be allowed to hold the reigns of power.

Especially if they are owned by China, shit their pants and are senile like quid pro Joe.

Forum List

Back