Question for religious women

GiveMeATicketToWork

Feb 3, 2016
This question is for women...

How is a man supposed to react to seeing a woman's exposed body?

Thank you for all answers, :)
Adam

This question is for women...

How is a man supposed to react to seeing a woman's exposed body?

Thank you for all answers, :)
Adam

Probably like most normal, house-trained men do ie. not to interpret a woman as a piece of meat that's there, unclothed, to just be raped.

Grateful.

It would help if the OP could elaborate a bit.

Not sure of wherein I could elaborate...suggestions? :)

Well are you meaning men in general? What context are you meaning with women being undressed? Are you meaning if it's a woman a man has just met, and they're in hotel room or something? Are you meaning a woman at the beach or around a swimming pool and she's in bathing costume or bikini?

Grateful.

Well are you meaning men in general? What context are you meaning with women being undressed? Are you meaning if it's a woman a man has just met, and they're in hotel room or something? Are you meaning a woman at the beach or around a swimming pool and she's in bathing costume or bikini?

I meant in general, but the particular thing that made me want to ask this was modern dress styles and how they show so much of women's bodies. :)

I didn't mean nudity necessarily for the record... :)

I really meant clothing that exposes so much of the female body.

Grateful.

Grateful.

I meant in general, but the particular thing that made me want to ask this was modern dress styles and how they show so much of women's bodies. :)

you control yourself unless invited to do otherwise.

you're welcome.

Grateful.

Grateful.

you control yourself unless invited to do otherwise.

you're welcome.

I thought women were here to help. :)

Forum List

Back