Question for our logic impaired Lefties

Since there is no systemic racism, the defund loons will just claim that defunding police made systemic racism go away. Of course the idiots in the MSM will back anything they say.

Well there is racism, there has always been racism, and there will always be racism. So if you have more than one person who is a racist, I reckon you have some argument as to it being systemic in some form or fashion. Systemic racism then becomes to akin to believing in God. Is it really real and, if so, how does that relate to us?

So this thread was designed to bypass all that nonsense and just assume that it exists for our Lefty friends to try and limit the tax on their little brains.

It won't.

What re-inventing the police department will do is allow police to focus on actual crime instead of refereeing loud arguments over too much garlic in the risotto.

How will defunding the police help end systemic racism?
My only conclusion is, the Left, and specifically BLM, cares nothing about systemic racism unless someone can splain this to me.
You might want to look at the ideas being advocated, such as re-directing some of the funds in other directions within the community in an effort to decrease crime before it gets to the police.

I'm not saying that the ideas are great; but they're readily-available for those who actually possess an ounce of intellectual curiosity. In fact, you're on the internet right now!

TRUE STORY: There was a time that Americans used to come up with "ideas", do some "communicating" and "collaborating", and "together" and then "create" some "innovations".

Those days are long gone, of course, but we may want to try here and there, for old times' sake.

Last edited:
No one is talking about abolishing the police as the right seems to think. Just goes to show they are still not listening. If they manage to reorganize them to be be less fascist that will still be a loss to the right who loves that part the most.

My only conclusion is, the Left, and specifically BLM, cares nothing about systemic racism unless someone can splain this to me.
You might want to look at the ideas being advocated, such as re-directing some of the funds in other directions within the community in an effort to decrease crime before it gets to the police.

I'm not saying that the ideas are great; but they're readily-available for those who actually possess an ounce of intellectual curiosity. In fact, you're on the internet right now!

TRUE STORY: There was a time that Americans used to come up with "ideas", do some "communicating" and "collaborating", and "together" create some "innovations".

Those days are long gone, of course, but we may want to try here and there, for old times' sake.

When leftists "redirect funds"......the evil deep pockets get fatter......and the poor suffer more.

Who in their right mind trusts the Left with public funds?
Example: Where is the nearly 10 billion that was spent on the California High Speed Rail System?
There are quite a few new ultra wealthy democrats in California....but no trace of a train.

Leftists are pro criminal and anti-American. That's what abolishing the police is about, it serves both interest at once.

BLM is not interested in ending racism.... systemic or otherwise. Quite the contrary. BLM NEEDS racism, strife, warfare etc. so that they can stay relevant. Think they will ever celebrate progress or harmony? Never.

By their own words, BLM is a group led by trained Marxists. Really take a step back and look at what their goals are.

It won't.

What re-inventing the police department will do is allow police to focus on actual crime instead of refereeing loud arguments over too much garlic in the risotto.
I see, so defunding the police will prevent them from kicking their feet up and eating bon bons all day.

Got it!

Five years ago there were some "Trained Marxists(?)" in a videotape about BLM. This year, it is largely white liberals. Active Christians, in fact, pray for "No Lives Matter," via Matt 25: 14-30. The servant with the one talent gets cast out. The marketplace loses that spending power--one third of that market--since the Republicans actually gave it all to the rich(?). The matter is worse in Deut 23: 19-20, Egypt-like, Pharaoh's household charges no usury on gifts among one another, but subjugates all the neighbors, using math to gouge and screw people. Usury in economics is ancient, and persists, noted indirectly in Acts: 7.

30 Years ago, Eugene-Springfield, Oregon defunded the police through CAHOOTS. Behavioral crisis calls to 911 were diverted to behavioral staff, not the police. That is not about Pharaoh's household doing subjugation, the policy positions of RNC. Anti-USA subjugation is now in some bizarre RNC platform throwback, "Make America 2016 Again!" The document trashes itself at least 58 times--even before there is a convention--that may not happen. Anyone sees how that can come to be. They took their Convention from North Carolina, gave it to Florida--with nothing likely to show for it!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Marx actually proposed usury economics--centralized credit--in "Communist Manifesto!" USA came on board, 1913. Banks still create a viable financial structure. FRB accommodates, shown even this week in a healthy financial sector, reporting!)

Last edited:

TRUE STORY: There was a time that Americans used to come up with "ideas", do some "communicating" and "collaborating", and "together" and then "create" some "innovations".

I would think that if there is systemic racism within the police department, it would be handled like it would be at a major corporation. Who is in charge and when is that person going to address it?

But since those in charge in these democrat controlled cities are all democrats, they just blame the nearest Republican and call it a day.

Five years ago there were some "Trained Marxists(?)" in a videotape about BLM. This year, it is largely white liberals. Active Christians, in fact, pray for "No Lives Matter," via Matt 25: 14-30. The servant with the one talent gets cast out. The marketplace loses that spending power--one third of that market--since the Republicans actually gave it all to the rich(?). The matter is worse in Deut 23: 19-20, Egypt-like, Pharaoh's household charges no usury on gifts among one another, but subjugates all the neighbors, using math to gouge and screw people. Usury in economics is ancient, and persists, noted indirectly in Acts: 7.

30 Years ago, Eugene-Springfield, Oregon defunded the police through CAHOOTS. Behavioral crisis calls to 911 were diverted to behavioral staff, not the police. That is not about Pharaoh's household doing subjugation, the policy positions of RNC. That is now in some bizarre platform throwback,
"Make America 2016 Again!" The document trashes itself at least 58 times--even before there is a convention--that may not happen. Anyone sees how that can come to be. They took their Convention from North Carolina, gave it to Florida--with nothing likely to show for it!

(Marx actually proposed usury economics--centralized credit--in "Communist Manifesto!" USA came on board, 1913. Banks still create a viable financial structure. FRB accommodates, shown even this week in a healthy financial sector, reporting!)
So as you are in distress having someone breaking into your home you get a social worker when you call 911?

Do we hand the phone to the intruder or is it me with the problem for being so weirded out about not wanting to share everything I own with him or her or it, including my very person?

Sounds like a plan.

Of course, what will actually happen are neighborhood militias to be formed so that people can defend themselves. Gun rights have never before been needed more.

Supportive of Baby Genital Mutilation, Votto poster: Does not make Votto poster an actual RNC better person(?)! Mostly, literate people can even read. Not so an RNC better person!
The calls that come in to the police non-emergency number and/or through the 911 system, if they have a strong behavioral health component, if there are calls that do not seem to require law enforcement because they don't involve a legal issue or some kind of extreme threat of violence or risk to the person, the individual or others, then they will route those to our team - comprised of a medic and a crisis worker - that can go out and respond to the call, assess the situation, assist the individual if possible, and then help get that individual to a higher level of care or necessary service if that's what's really needed.

(This shit clearly doesn't work--Matt 25: 14-30!)

Supportive of Baby Genital Mutilation, Votto poster: Does not make Votto poster an actual RNC better person(?)! Mostly, literate people can even read. Not so an RNC better person!
The calls that come in to the police non-emergency number and/or through the 911 system, if they have a strong behavioral health component, if there are calls that do not seem to require law enforcement because they don't involve a legal issue or some kind of extreme threat of violence or risk to the person, the individual or others, then they will route those to our team - comprised of a medic and a crisis worker - that can go out and respond to the call, assess the situation, assist the individual if possible, and then help get that individual to a higher level of care or necessary service if that's what's really needed.

(This shit clearly doesn't work--Matt 25: 14-30!)
Are you drunk?

Try writing something that makes sense and maybe I'll respond.

Self-incriminating about the illiteracy problem is Votto poster: Unable to respond to what is claimed to be the post, yet incapable of a response!

Matter shown, even incapable of showing the original link, or making response: Unable to read it!

Anyone notices the Disconnect from everything--that is the national opinion of the Trump Administration.

(Leaving market-friendly behind--Matthew 25: 14-30!)

I would think that if there is systemic racism within the police department, it would be handled like it would be at a major corporation. Who is in charge and when is that person going to address it?

But since those in charge in these democrat controlled cities are all democrats, they just blame the nearest Republican and call it a day.
Well, you guys are blaming the nearest Democrat. "Winning" is more important than fixing.

Lefties, Righties, peas in a pod.

Anyone looks, even, to the matter of teachers in schools. If there are none--out sick: Then replacements from somewhere are needed. Entire work days are lost, with parents needing next to take off from work, find a baby-sitter, find the kids at school, (find the youth gang members harassing them, demanding "Protection" lunch money, bullying and mutilating their futures as adults. . . .and on and on).

RNC is disonnect all over. Eugene-Springfield PD even has a problem solution--trashed in this thread, properly, the poster apparently unable to read what was in the link(?).

That is about stupid, on top of myopia!

(Pharaoh's family of the gifts--better said he likely original plague of (Locusts(?)!): Deut 23: 19-20--not taught in schools!)

Forum List

Back