Question for Democrat supporters, if you could choose Kamala or Biden for POTUS right now it would be?

If you could choose between the two to be POTUS today who would it be?

• Biden

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Harris

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • OMG what has the left done

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
I suppose one could ignore Biden probably isn't capable of walking his dog less running a country. But then Kamala brings a whole other set of problems. If you could choose between the two to be POTUS today who would it be?

I suppose one could ignore Biden probably isn't capable of walking his dog less running a country. But then Kamala brings a whole other set of problems. If you could choose between the two to be POTUS today who would it be?

Kamala....she is even worse than joe, so getting her in so she can screw up even more is a good thing....

Don't you guys find it odd the left supports Biden but they can't admit to it?

Are they ashamed, afraid of commitment, fear failure, or waiting for others to see what's POPULAR?

FKN-A we Trump supporters will tell you all day we support Trump if you ask, and we'll provide OBJECTIVE reasons why. Yet when it comes to the left, they're in hiding. Why is that?

Are they ashamed, afraid of commitment, fear failure, or waiting for others to see what's POPULAR?

FKN-A we Trump supporters will tell you all day we support Trump if you ask, and we'll provide OBJECTIVE reasons why. Yet when it comes to the left, they're in hiding. Why is that?

Actually, they support what he is doing, they just can't admit to that...at least the democrats who are in positions of power...the nut jobs at the bottom have been calling for the defeat of the U.S since forever. This mess is exactly what the democrats want...the U.S. weakened around the world, an embarrassement of this level is exactly part of that plan.....

Sure, a couple of hours of bad press on t.v......then the democrat party will reassert control and the Afghanistan story is gone.....poof......

The New Trump Book.....

The chinese flu.......

mask mandates......

What is Afghanistan? Is that a curry dish?

When the communists tried to impeach Trump they didnt say..."OMG...THEN PENCE WOULD BE PRESIDENT!"

NEVER ONCE HEARD THAT from the election stealing totalitarian authoritarian fascist nazi communist left wing useful dickbags.

IMPEACH 46!

Maxine said it best

"I don’t respect this president," she told the crowd. "I don’t trust this president. He’s not working in the best interests of the American people. … I will fight every day until he is impeached."

She then proceeded to start the crowd on a chant of "Impeach 46," referring to Trump, the 46th president. The crowd responded to her invitation, and Waters led them by chanting "Impeach 46" three times. She then closed her speech saying, "Go ahead: Impeach 46" before exiting the stage.

The moron communist CUCKS who said to 25th Trump0 should be leading the way to 25th Biden.

I'm good with keeping Biden. Afghanistan certainly looks bad and probably could have been done better but I don't blame Biden for what was an inevitability.

9/11 was Bush's fault
Afghanistan is Biden's fault.

The lefty commies set the rules. FOLLOW YOUR OWN FUCKING RULES.

I'm good with keeping Biden. Afghanistan certainly looks bad and probably could have been done better but I don't blame Biden for what was an inevitability.
How about for the fact that he left 10 k Americans behind and has no plans to get them out?

Oh they admit it, they just can't give a legit reason why (besides the fact they hate Trump) if their very lives depended on it. I know,.. because I've tried multiple times. I've posted a list of Trump's accomplishments and then I ask them to do the same with Biden so we can compare and this is all I get.

Oh they admit it, they just can't give a legit reason why (besides the fact they hate Trump) if their very lives depended on it. I know,.. because I've tried multiple times. I've posted a list of Trump's accomplishments and then I ask them to do the same with Biden so we can compare and this is all I get.

The accomplishments?

That's easy...you just have to understand that to the left, this is exactly what they want...

Flood the U.S. with illegal immigrants in order to have election control in the future.

Diminish the U.S. economically, and on the world stage, because to the left, the U.S. should not be a super power.

Crush the U.S. economy in order to amass more centralized government control.

Biden and the democrats are killing it on these issues...

The accomplishments?

That's easy...you just have to understand that to the left, this is exactly what they want...

Flood the U.S. with illegal immigrants in order to have election control in the future.

Diminish the U.S. economically, and on the world stage, because to the left, the U.S. should not be a super power.

Crush the U.S. economy in order to amass more centralized government control.

Biden and the democrats are killing it on these issues...

I'll never understand as long as I live how even to the left these can be considered accomplishments.

I find it odd that the left can't discuss anything about Biden without mentioning Trump. Come to think of it, they can't discuss anything PERIOD without mentioning Trump.

It's because they're way too obsessed with hating Trump.

Forum List

Back