Question for Democrat supporters, if you could choose Kamala or Biden for POTUS right now it would be?

If you could choose between the two to be POTUS today who would it be?

• Biden

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Harris

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • OMG what has the left done

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
In what manner?

You didn't make a selection. You can choose Xiden to save face, or Kamala since you're consumed with a person's color. It's a simple decision, but I don't think you can commit.
You and the other right wingers here are consumed with color. I provide a fact based counter to your racism. Both choices are better than what we had before in every way you can measure.

When the communists tried to impeach Trump they didnt say..."OMG...THEN PENCE WOULD BE PRESIDENT!"

NEVER ONCE HEARD THAT from the election stealing totalitarian authoritarian fascist nazi communist left wing useful dickbags.

IMPEACH 46!

Maxine said it best

"I don’t respect this president," she told the crowd. "I don’t trust this president. He’s not working in the best interests of the American people. … I will fight every day until he is impeached."

She then proceeded to start the crowd on a chant of "Impeach 46," referring to Trump, the 46th president. The crowd responded to her invitation, and Waters led them by chanting "Impeach 46" three times. She then closed her speech saying, "Go ahead: Impeach 46" before exiting the stage.

The moron communist CUCKS who said to 25th Trump0 should be leading the way to 25th Biden.
There is no reason to 25th Biden.

I suppose one could ignore Biden probably isn't capable of walking his dog less running a country. But then Kamala brings a whole other set of problems. If you could choose between the two to be POTUS today who would it be?
And they're still both more capable than tRump.

Both are better than what we had before.
So... you admit you'd rather see this nation totally collapsed and burning from lawlessness than to live in a nation where that level of violence, lawlessness, and economic distress was nowhere to be seen? Enjoy the suffering, you are a willing follower of a doctrine of demons.

Don't you guys find it odd the left supports Biden but they can't admit to it?

Are they ashamed, afraid of commitment, fear failure, or waiting for others to see what's POPULAR?

FKN-A we Trump supporters will tell you all day we support Trump if you ask, and we'll provide OBJECTIVE reasons why. Yet when it comes to the left, they're in hiding. Why is that?
Whaddya mean "can't admit it"?

We support Joe Biden.

So... you admit you'd rather see this nation totally collapsed and burning from lawlessness than to live in a nation where that level of violence, lawlessness, and economic distress was nowhere to be seen? Enjoy the suffering, you are a willing follower of a doctrine of demons.
WTF are you babbling about now?

Most conservative types do.
Nah... we just hate what you people WANT America to become. You fools will soon be burning in your own bonfires and still screaming your hate at others being the cause of your suffering. So be it.

I'm good with keeping Biden. Afghanistan certainly looks bad and probably could have been done better but I don't blame Biden for what was an inevitability.
Do you actually believe that this nation, with all its capabilities and assets on the ground there was incapable of keeping those demonic F'n GOAT HERDERS at bay until fewer than 100K people could be evacuated in an orderly manner?
Trump's people (GENERALS, not political appointees) left exactly that kind of detailed plan and Biden or his boss tossed it. He also spurned the advice of the very generals we pay to help with such decisions. Or so they say. I haven't noticed any of those generals resigning in protest over the endangering of their men, yet.

THIS isn't about "leaving Afghanistan" those who are equating the two are lying. Either to others or to themselves. I begin to wonder just how horrifically his administration will have to impact you fools before you'll see the truth. I guess it will be when the checks stop coming and you can't find food any longer.

No, you hate America and Americans. Your behavior proves it.
Says the guy who fully supports an administration that has admitted it has no plans in place to help evacuate thousands of Americans who cannot safely even GET TO THE AIRPORT. GFY you anti-American POS.

Says the guy who fully supports an administration that has admitted it has no plans in place to help evacuate thousands of Americans who cannot safely even GET TO THE AIRPORT. GFY you anti-American POS.
This from a guy who's idol said of the deaths associated with a deadly virus "it is what it is".

Cant blame Bush for Afghanistan. Obama should have ended it.
I can and I do. Bush used the local warlords combined with US special forces to drive. Excellent plan but then he took power from the warlords and gave it to a central government. When Obama came in that gov't was the only game in town and was only popular with non-Afghans.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I find it odd that the left can't discuss anything about Biden without mentioning Trump. Come to think of it, they can't discuss anything PERIOD without mentioning Trump.
Just like you guys could not talk about trump without mentioning Obama or Clinton.

You admit that because the burning and lawlessness happened during trump. The economic distress happened during the pandemic trump failed to handle. Everything you talk about happened during trump and are fires Biden is forced to put out now.

Nah... we just hate what you people WANT America to become. You fools will soon be burning in your own bonfires and still screaming your hate at others being the cause of your suffering. So be it.
You imagine what we want it to become while you support the very things that will cause America to be come that way.

trump made the deal with the taliban. From the time he made it, the taliban got more aggressive. We trained and equipped Afghan troops who out numbered the taliban amd they did not fight. Biden didn't cause that. So if the Afghan soldiers aren't going to fight for their country, why must we?

Forum List

Back