Question for Conservatives.

Wow four generalizations, you going for a record?

All 4 generalizations courtesy of the republican party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you not see the irony that attributing these generalizations to an entire political party is itself a generalization?
First off, I’m a huge fan of irony.

Even if it reveals your hypocrisy?

Second, based on the posts I’ve read here my opinion is accurate.

When you say "the posts" you've read here, do you mean my posts or others'?

The conservatives on this board.

So I'm a racist because of things other conservatives have said? Is that what you're telling me?

So I'm a racist because of things other conservatives have said? Is that what you're telling me?

No, its because BillyBoom can't debate effectively, so he slaps a label on things to make himself feel smarter. Similar to Yorkies attacking Pit Bulls.

No, its because BillyBoom can't debate effectively, so he slaps a label on things to make himself feel smarter. Similar to Yorkies attacking Pit Bulls.

He doesn't debate ineffectively, he doesn't debate at all. He just makes a sweeping generalization and then when asked to qualify his remarks, responds with sarcasm. I said before and I'll say it again: He's a coward.

He doesn't debate ineffectively, he doesn't debate at all. He just makes a sweeping generalization and then when asked to qualify his remarks, responds with sarcasm. I said before and I'll say it again: He's a coward.

Imagining him as a Yorkie is more entertaining and after all, that is what he is for me.

Last edited:

He doesn't debate ineffectively, he doesn't debate at all.

I'm not sure what the point was in quoting my comment and not responding to anything I said but I'll ask again: Are you telling me you judge me as racist based on things other conservatives say?

I'm not sure what the point was in quoting my comment and not responding to anything I said but I'll ask again: Are you telling me you judge me as racist based on things other conservatives say?

The point was to let you know that I read your post but it was not worthy of an actual response.

Message board 101.

Your welcome.

Last edited:

The point was to let you know that I read your post but it was not worthy of an actual response.

Message board 101.

Your welcome.

And my point was to get you to actually talk about and qualify your assessments.

Debate 101.

You're welcome (notice I use the correct term of the contraction of "You are").

Having said that, are you refusing to answer the question and take this opportunity to back up your assessments? Are you judging me as racist based on things other people say?

And my point was to get you to actually talk about and qualify your assessments.

Debate 101.

Having said that, are you refusing to answer the question and take this opportunity to back up your assessments? Are you judging me as racist based on things other people say?

Billy's not here to debate, he's here to be my entertainment. He'll be gone soon enough and another will take his place.

Debate 101.

Billy's not here to debate, he's here to be my entertainment. He'll be gone soon enough and another will take his place.

He had the gall to school me in "messageboard 101" when the main purpose of a discussion board is to have discussions.

He's just another in a long line of mass-produced liberals parroting what other liberals say without any critical thought whatsoever.

Message board 101.

Your welcome.

My point was that your point did not merit a response.

Debate 101.

Message board 101.

Your welcome.

You already told me what you're point was, why are you telling me again?

And the truth is: it's not that my point did not merit a response, it's that you simply couldn't summon the courage to give a response.

It's easy to sit there and say that half the country is racist. The hard part is backing it up. You're a pussy.

Message board 101.

Your welcome.

No, youre just losing the debate, so as a fool with no integrity, you chose this route, which was a mistake. You look really dumb now.

Message board 101.

Your welcome.

No, youre just losing the debate, so as a fool with no integrity, you chose this route, which was a mistake. You look really dumb now.

When I start to care what you think, I’ll let you know.

Message board 101.

Your welcome.

Theres no need to let me know because, i dont care about what you care about.

Get back to us when you start thinking. Since it will be a new sensation, I would caution you it will not drop out of your ass like a turd.

Forum List

Back