Question for Conservatives.

What was once a theory is now a fact.
With idiots like tipsypussylover/Harmonica/the hawk/owl/and a host of others too numerous to mention.

Racists each and every one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With idiots like tipsypussylover/Harmonica/the hawk/owl/and a host of others too numerous to mention.

You’re nearly as stupid as AOC.

By your kindergarten logic, every single one of you liberals assholes are KKK members and anti-Semite racist bigots because of Robert Byrd and the Muslim piece of trash from Minnesota.

Just how stupid are you really?

By your kindergarten logic, every single one of you liberals assholes are KKK members and anti-Semite racist bigots because of Robert Byrd and the Muslim piece of trash from Minnesota.

Go check out the segregation thread.
The proof is there.

The proof is there.

So you're THAT stupid. Got it.

It's funny how you conservatives here post volumes of racism then swear you're not racist.

It's funny how you conservatives here post volumes of racism then swear you're not racist.
/---/ Calling AOC stupid is not racists.

We do not post racism, you simply re-define racism to suit your purposes.

The proof is there.

If you don’t like what I post,
DON’T FUCKING RESPOND.
Moron.
I know I’m right.
You can’t accept it.
Not my problem.
You are dismissed.

/---/ Calling AOC stupid is not racists.

I'm not talking about that. You right wingers are obsessed with her and you guys are giving her national exposure.

You post racism.

The proof is there.

If you don’t like what I post,
DON’T FUCKING RESPOND.
Moron.
I know I’m right.
You can’t accept it.
Not my problem.
You are dismissed.

You have it wrong(again). I LIKE your post. It showed me exactly how stupid you really are. I asked you and you provided the answer. The perfect post.

You post racism.

Liar.

Prove it liar.

Not only are conservatives full of hate, they don’t even try to hide it anymore.
White heterosexual males only.

Not only are conservatives full of hate, they don’t even try to hide it anymore.

/----/ "conservatives full of hate, they don’t even try to hide it anymore.
White heterosexual males only."

strawman.jpg

Liberals are so brutishly lacking in self awareness that they froth at the mouth with hatred while accusing conservatives of being haters. The irony, of course, is lost on them completely.

Liberals are so brutishly lacking in self awareness that they froth at the mouth with hatred while accusing conservatives of being haters. The irony, of course, is lost on them completely.
Conservatives have all the Hating Hillbillies.

Says the liberal who hates them.

Says the liberal who hates them.
I'm a Libertarian. Please try again.

Forum List

Back