Question for Conservatives.

Neither do you, that would be Reverend Al’s job. But not according to Diamond and Silk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In this forum me and several others do speak for black people.

And what do you call black people who want to speak for themselves?

A, Katsteve, Essen, MarcATL, Marc, Newsvine, tigerred, etc. And there are some I missed. To you, blacks only speak for themselves when they say what you want to hear. And you ignorant maggots think you can speak for us.

You don't.

I don’t care who expresses any opinion, or even biases. As long as they acknowledge it’s a bias. When a race or culture is blamed and supposed to be ok with that, Imo that’s not correct. Young kids are being conditioned to accept responsibility for things that happened decades ago and feel guilty. This is being fueled by the media, and they are getting the desired effect. I have no issues with anyone, and never have. But don’t slam any race or nationality and claim that you are not being racist or can’t be. That’s what caused slavery and the holocaust. They passed laws then to do what they wanted, and no that wasn’t right. I’m not saying it doesn’t exist now. But it’s not controlled by the average person trying to get through their week.

When that race is doing the same things, and when that race is responsible for deeds in the past and now, to say so is correct. The average person votes for those making the laws.

I think everyone is being manipulated by everyone in charge. They all seem to be leading affluent lives, and are not affected by the problems that plague the rest of society.

You sound like a cracker. You think you are a hipster, and that people of color like you and think you are cool. They don’t. You are a doofus. You are simply stirring [emoji90].

Actually you need to drop the white you are a troublemaker line. That's so old methuselah quit using it. You don't talk for people of color. We don't like YOU.

Neither do you, that would be Reverend Al’s job. But not according to Diamond and Silk.

A, Katsteve, Essen, MarcATL, Marc, Newsvine, tigerred, etc. And there are some I missed. To you, blacks only speak for themselves when they say what you want to hear. And you ignorant maggots think you can speak for us.

You don't.

See, that's where you reveal your vast ignorance. I speak only for me, and everyone can only speak for themselves. It is the height of arrogance to assume you can speak for someone else. Now that I've educated you, I've taken away ignorance and all that's left to you is arrogance or maturity. Which will you choose?

In my short time here, I have learned that Conservatives hate blacks. Asians. Natives. Arabs.
My question is quite simply how are you guys not racist?

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Democrats make politics about race because they are racist.
Just look at all of the Democrat hate groups.
La Raza
Klan
Nation of Islam
Aztlan Nationalist
Muslim Brotherhood
Black Panthers
BLM
OWS
Antifa

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Actually you need to drop the white you are a troublemaker line. That's so old methuselah quit using it. You don't talk for people of color. We don't like YOU.

You don't.

See, that's where you reveal your vast ignorance. I speak only for me, and everyone can only speak for themselves. It is the height of arrogance to assume you can speak for someone else. Now that I've educated you, I've taken away ignorance and all that's left to you is arrogance or maturity. Which will you choose?

You can't take things that don't exist.

You sound like a cracker. You think you are a hipster, and that people of color like you and think you are cool. They don’t. You are a doofus. You are simply stirring
emoji90.png

Right here you call yourself speaking for people of color. Now STFU and move on chump.

In my short time here, I have learned that Conservatives hate blacks. Asians. Natives. Arabs.

La Raza
Klan
Nation of Islam
Aztlan Nationalist
Muslim Brotherhood
Black Panthers
BLM
OWS
Antifa

It is obvious what party is the party of racists. This is why republicans were surgically removed from the majority.

La Raza
Klan
Nation of Islam
Aztlan Nationalist
Muslim Brotherhood
Black Panthers
BLM
OWS
Antifa

It is obvious what party is the party of racists. This is why republicans were surgically removed from the majority.

U R are missing the obvious.
Democrats make politics about race because they are racist

La Raza
Klan
Nation of Islam
Aztlan Nationalist
Muslim Brotherhood
Black Panthers
BLM
OWS
Antifa

I am not missing a thing. It is obvious what party is the party of racists. This is why republicans were surgically removed from the majority.

La Raza
Klan
Nation of Islam
Aztlan Nationalist
Muslim Brotherhood
Black Panthers
BLM
OWS
Antifa

I am not missing a thing. It is obvious what party is the party of racists. This is why republicans were surgically removed from the majority.
wow, u missed the point twice now

You don't.

You can't take things that don't exist.

You sound like a cracker. You think you are a hipster, and that people of color like you and think you are cool. They don’t. You are a doofus. You are simply stirring
emoji90.png

Right here you call yourself speaking for people of color. Now STFU and move on chump.
This guy is just patronizing you, and stirring up bullshit. Kinda like what Hillary did, and recently Nancy Polosi by praising Reverend Al for saving the world. The democrat party doesn’t do anything for anyone but those in charge. The same is true for Republicans also. They stir up crap and you never see them have anyone’s back. Nothing gets done, but causing more trouble. No one is going to win here. I AM moving on. I’m not going to patronize, or feel bad for anything I’m not part of. Lump anyone into whatever group that suits your needs. But your anger is apparent and will serve you no purpose.

This year is almost over and not one conservative has spoken out against racism.

If you think that I for one will jump on a soapbox just to satisfy your tender sensibilities and to avoid your ridiculous need to judge someone, you are woefully mistaken.

Besides, conservatives have been too busy defending themselves against kneejerk judgments of racism (like yours) for far longer than the last year to think of anything else.

This year is almost over and not one conservative has spoken out against racism.

If you think that I for one will jump on a soapbox just to satisfy your tender sensibilities and to avoid your ridiculous need to judge someone, you are woefully mistaken.

You have already been judged and found guilty.

Guilty of what?

Guilty of what?

Being left handed. Duh...

Forum List

Back