Question for Conservatives.

This year is almost over and not one conservative has spoken out against racism.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you think that I for one will jump on a soapbox just to satisfy your tender sensibilities and to avoid your ridiculous need to judge someone, you are woefully mistaken.

You have already been judged and found guilty.

Guilty of what?

Being left handed. Duh...

You're not getting out of it that easily. If you have even a shred of integrity then you can very well state out loud what you think I am guilty of. Don't make assumptions or evade the issue. If you're going to pass moral judgment on me then at least have the balls to cite the charge. You can do that much, can't you?

This year is almost over and not one conservative has spoken out against racism.

If you think that I for one will jump on a soapbox just to satisfy your tender sensibilities and to avoid your ridiculous need to judge someone, you are woefully mistaken.

Guilty of what?

You're not getting out of it that easily.
Watch me.

Guilty of what?

Watch me.

Just as I thought. You're a cowardly little judgmental twit.

Unlike you, I will qualify and justify my judgment above right here and now: You don't even have the balls to come right out and say what your judgment is or to justify it.

One other thing, if you don't even have the intelligence to know that you can be conservative without being racist, perhaps the Democrat party is the best place for you after all. You see, most conservatives understand this and that conservative values have nothing to do with race or gender or ethnicity or any kind of surface differences.

Guilty of what?

Watch me.

Unlike you, I will qualify and justify my judgment above right here and now: You don't even have the balls to come right out and say what your judgment is or to justify it.

One other thing, if you don't even have the intelligence to know that you can be conservative without being racist, perhaps the Democrat party is the best place for you after all. You see, most conservatives understand this and that conservative values have nothing to do with race or gender or ethnicity or any kind of surface differences.

I put no stock in what conservatives say.
I put stock in how they act.
If you wish to prove that you are not a racist, speak out against it.
Racism in America is way out of control and we need conservatives to speak out against it.
You could start by providing a link that shows that you are against racism.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Guilty of what?

Watch me.

I put no stock in what conservatives say.
I put stock in how they act.

Therein is the root of your problem. You're not judging conservatives on how they act, you're judging them on how they don't act.

If you wish to prove that you are not a racist, speak out against it.

I am speaking out about it. Or rather, I am speaking out against prejudice. The kind of prejudice that condemns an entire political party because of certain things they don't say and ignores the fact that there are black conservatives out there.

You could start by providing a link that shows that you are against racism.

That's not how it works my friend. A judgment based on what a person does not say or does not do is built on sand.

I have nothing to prove to you because I'm not the one leveling the charge. The onus is upon you to present evidence that I am racist. And my merely being conservative or not saying or doing certain things is not valid evidence.

There's no way I can prove to you I'm not racist anyway. Even providing you with a link will not prove I'm not racist. It will only satisfy your petty criteria. Furthermore, I can't prove that you're not racist.

Racism in America is way out of control and we need conservatives to speak out against it.

It's not racism that is out of control, it's the paranoia about racism that is out of control. Only an idiot denies there's racism in this country, but it is not nearly as bad or as prevalent as people like you make it out to be.

You know what's funny? My niece is married to a black man and they have two black children. I have the utmost respect for him and a depthless love for their children. In fact, I am their favorite uncle.
I have worked with, known and befriended blacks my entire life and none of them ever questioned my feelings about them or their race.

Why do I tell you this? It's not to prove that I am not racist and it doesn't. What it does prove, though, is that you know nothing about me and that you judged me solely on my political affiliation. You don't even know how I feel about racism, you only know I don't speak against it here. Hell, you don't even know that much for Christ's sake.

Somebody fed you a line of shit about conservatives and you bought it without any critical thought because condemning conservatives as racist is in vogue right now.

“Indians are savages.”
“Blacks are criminals.”
“Liberals don’t work and just want free stuff.”
Right wing lies.

Wow four generalizations, you going for a record?

“Indians are savages.”
“Blacks are criminals.”
Right wing lies.

All 4 generalizations courtesy of the republican party.

Do you not see the irony that attributing these generalizations to an entire political party is itself a generalization?

I for one have never said any of these things or anything like it and they do not reflect my opinions of Indians, blacks or Democrats nor do they reflect the opinions of any of the conservatives I know.

“Indians are savages.”
“Blacks are criminals.”
Right wing lies.

Do you not see the irony that attributing these generalizations to an entire political party is itself a generalization?
First off, I’m a huge fan of irony.
Second, based on the posts I’ve read here my opinion is accurate.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
“Indians are savages.”
“Blacks are criminals.”
Right wing lies.

Even if it reveals your hypocrisy?

When you say "the posts" you've read here, do you mean my posts or others'?

“Indians are savages.”
“Blacks are criminals.”
Right wing lies.

Even if it reveals your hypocrisy?

When you say "the posts" you've read here, do you mean my posts or others'?

The conservatives on this board.

You're more like a retread tire. The blow outs are humorous.

For future reference hurling childish insults will accomplish nothing with me.

Forum List

Back