Question about the Russia/Ukraine thing

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
The media tells us each day how much worse it's getting for the people in Ukraine. Today I read there "could be" up to a million refugees. Each day I see a video about the 40 mile long caravan from Russia heading into Ukraine. Why don't they ever get there? Are they doomed to wander in the dessert 40 years like Moses and the Israelites until they get to the promised land? Are the high gas prices caused by Biden effecting them too? Inquiring minds want to know! Why doesn't Putin send in the peeing school girls?

The media tells us each day how much worse it's getting for the people in Ukraine. Today I read there "could be" up to a million refugees. Each day I see a video about the 40 mile long caravan from Russia heading into Ukraine. Why don't they ever get there? Are they doomed to wander in the dessert 40 years like Moses and the Israelites until they get to the promised land? Are the high gas prices caused by Biden effecting them too? Inquiring minds want to know! Why doesn't Putin send in the peeing school girls?
When the media wants you to know their next fabrication, they will let you know......

Well, we do know that the Russians expect a major hit to their standard of living, like what we experienced under Trump when he called Covid-19 a "hoax."

Well, we do know that the Russians expect a major hit to their standard of living, like what we experienced under Trump when he called Covid-19 a "hoax."

Can't be that major of a hit with all the money Poopeypants is paying Putin for his gas. Kind of like funding his war.
As for Covid, didn't that corpse Pelosi basically call it a hoax last night when she all of a sudden changed the science on masks???

Leftism weakened Europe much like it weakened the US.

• Banned

You don't know shit but what the media feeds you.

Butthurt does strange things to people.

Because they keep running out of gas and running into these little speeding spikes with explosive tips known as Javelin missiles.

Can't be that major of a hit with all the money Poopeypants is paying Putin for his gas. Kind of like funding his war.
As for Covid, didn't that corpse Pelosi basically call it a hoax last night when she all of a sudden changed the science on masks???
Doesn't matter what Pelosi did or didn't do; Trump was POTUS, and it is common knowledge that he failed to take the virus seriously. He viewed it as a threat to his economy and therefore to his re-election, so he treated it as a Democrat fabrication. Had he attacked the virus like he did the Democrats and encouraged masks, social distancing and ultimately vaccinations, we could have achieved a handle on the virus much sooner. Instead, as usual, Trump put himself before the American people and it cost him big time in the 2020 election.

Doesn't matter what Pelosi did or didn't do; Trump was POTUS, and it is common knowledge that he failed to take the virus seriously. He viewed it as a threat to his economy and therefore to his re-election, so he treated it as a Democrat fabrication. Had he attacked the virus like he did the Democrats and encouraged masks, social distancing and ultimately vaccinations, we could have achieved a handle on the virus much sooner. Instead, as usual, Trump put himself before the American people and it cost him big time in the 2020 election.
Well now that the Corpse has peed on your little Covid rant, your whole argument is moot. Besides, Poopeypants has far worse virus metrics than Trump did and those are now what.....forgotten? The clock is ticking on your little fascist regime, enjoy it while you can.
Question: why is Poopeypants funding the Russian invasion of the Ukraine?

They are not getting there due to a bad plan, channelizing down a narrow avenue of advance, clogging their own logistical support lines as those routes are on in the same, cutting access to their own food and fuel in some cases. The route is choked and looks like there must be reasons of trafficability to make them stay on the that route. Captains and battalion level S4 Majors know better than that crap. A good avenue of advance include parallel MSRs (main supply routes) multiple if possible. Retired General Barry McCaffrey lays out the problems Russia is having better than anybody I have heard from a military standpoint, if you can catch one of his interviews of the last 24-48 hours. If we had given them A-10s instead of stingers, you would have 40 miles looking like the road of death back to Baghdad in Gulf War I.

They are not getting there due to a bad plan, channelizing down a narrow avenue of advance, clogging their own logistical support lines as those routes are on in the same, cutting access to their own food and fuel in some cases. The route is choked and looks like there must be reasons of trafficability to make them stay on the that route. Captains and battalion level S4 Majors know better than that crap. A good avenue of advance include parallel MSRs (main supply routes) multiple if possible. Retired General Barry McCaffrey lays out the problems Russia is having better than anybody I have heard from a military standpoint, if you can catch one of his interviews of the last 24-48 hours. If we had given them A-10s instead of stingers, you would have 40 miles looking like the road of death back to Baghdad in Gulf War I.
Mike thinks that armies don't use roads...

Mike thinks that armies don't use roads...
They do, but you cannot become locked down to a two lane avenue of advance. If not planning multiple routes in and tactical movement, quartering parties setting up resupply areas off the main avenue of advance, to get logistics off the friggin MSR, you are not planning.

Biden can't literally navigate his way to the bathroom. Unelected anonymous activists have Biden's finger on the nuclear trigger and that scares me to death.
I think it's more likely Bidens finger slipped through the toilet paper and he got his first piece of ass in 15 years!

Forum List

Back