Quentin Tarantino in talks for Star Trek TV show

No. I watched until I lost interest. Which script in the later iterations won any awards?
next gen was nominated for 3 Hugos and won 2......nominated for 7 Saturn awards and won 3x....these are all for sci-fi writing....DS9....nominated for 2 Hugos winning once...Saturn Awards nominated 8x winning once....Voyager never any Hugos but was nominated 14x for the Saturn winning 3x...Saturn is for Sci-Fi writing in film and TV....the Original was nominated for 8 Hugos winning 2x....

next gen was nominated for 3 Hugos and won 2......nominated for 7 Saturn awards and won 3x....these are all for sci-fi writing....DS9....nominated for 2 Hugos winning once...Saturn Awards nominated 8x winning once....Voyager never any Hugos but was nominated 14x for the Saturn winning 3x...Saturn is for Sci-Fi writing in film and TV....the Original was nominated for 8 Hugos winning 2x....
Sorry. I was a big fan of the original. Many of my friends wrote for that show. The later editions were just uninteresting.

how would you know when you said you saw a few episodes?...come on tipsy thats being pretty closed minded....
If the show could not catch my interest in several episodes, it was never going to be worth my time. Which is pretty true universally. Very few, if any people, you included hang on to unappealing entertainment because it may get better down the line.

If the show could not catch my interest in several episodes, it was never going to be worth my time. Which is pretty true universally. Very few, if any people, you included hang on to unappealing entertainment because it may get better down the line.
most of the trek shows were pretty successful....and the sci-fi community backed that up.....

Tarantino is one of the most woke sonofabitches in Hollywood. He is a piece of shit and everything he does is shit.

Since Disney has fucked up Star Wars they might as well let Tarantino fuck up Star Trek.

Star Trek now is woke with the newer shows.
I have always enjoyed Star Trek but I haven't bothered to watch the new series because of all the stupid diversity bullshit.

What the hell are those shitheads in Hollywood thinking?

Go woke, go broke.

then you never watched any so your opinion is what someone told you or what you read....you dont get nominated or win Hugo Awards unless its pretty good sci-fi writing....just because you dont like something doesnt mean it isnt any good....
I watched every series after TOS and they were all Politically Correct Woke Shit.

Tarantino is one of the most woke sonofabitches in Hollywood. He is a piece of shit and everything he does is shit.

Since Disney has fucked up Star Wars they might as well let Tarantino fuck up Star Trek.
QT is about as Unwoke as you can get!

QT is about as Unwoke as you can get!

I disagree. There are many instances of what I would call woke in his movies.

For instance, in Pulp Fiction the Big Negro had a White girlfriend. Also, the bad guys in the surplus store were Hollywood stereotypical White Right wingers.

Django Unchained and Hateful Eight were very woke.

Reservoir Dogs and maybe the Kill Bill series were about the only one that I think weren't. Kill Bill only if you forget he made superheros out of the women.

For instance, in Pulp Fiction the Big Negro had a White girlfriend. Also, the bad guys in the surplus store were Hollywood stereotypical White Right wingers.

Reservoir Dogs and maybe the Kill Bill series were about the only one that I think weren't. Kill Bill only if you forget he made superheros out of the women.
Maybe he does it just to piss off the assholes in the audience.

You misread his sarcasm regarding stereotypes.
QT is a freaking genius.

we were talking the series here not Tarantino....
I watched all the series because I was young and too lacking in real world knowledge to see the Politically Correct bullshit being shoved down my throat.
I can’t watch any of them now without wanting to go back in time and burn the scripts to ashes.

I watched all the series because I was young and too lacking in real world knowledge to see the Politically Correct bullshit being shoved down my throat.
I can’t watch any of them now without wanting to go back in time and burn the scripts to ashes.
give an example of the next gen being politically correct....so i can see what you are talking about....

Forum List

Back