Quentin Tarantino in talks for Star Trek TV show

resevoirtrek-head.jpg

Except for the first one, all of them.

Yep. STNG was VERY politically formatted. Chocked FULL of woke shit, even for the 80's.
STDS9 was woke, because it was steeped in racism and religion.
STVoyager was woke with sexism and classification of people.

And with the exception of Star Trek the Motion Picture, the rest of the original cast movies touched on religious or political motives.

IDK. He's pretty awesome and I love Star Trek. It would be worth checking out.
Certainly would give Star TREK a never before gone group of characters and plots. Maybe someone besides the guys in red tops would die---sex on the starship---greed and humans just being evil could be explored.

A couple of times. But the newer ones were too awful. Part of the reason has nothing to do with woke. It's because the writers of the original Star Trek were real writers. The subsequent ones are not.
then you never watched any so your opinion is what someone told you or what you read....you dont get nominated or win Hugo Awards unless its pretty good sci-fi writing....just because you dont like something doesnt mean it isnt any good....

then you never watched any so your opinion is what someone told you or what you read....you dont get nominated or win Hugo Awards unless its pretty good sci-fi writing....just because you dont like something doesnt mean it isnt any good....
No. I watched until I lost interest. Which script in the later iterations won any awards?

Forum List

Back