"Queens man" is Andrew Ramsaroop, of the Bryn Mawr Ramsaroops. NY Post: 'Queens man arrested for allegedly raping 13-year-old girl on Long Island'

the mainstream media will keep covering up the immigrant crime wave, and we'll keep calling them out on it

Hey, Basque. Your link didn't refer or mention it, but I did a search on "Bryn Mawr Ramsaroops" and it was mentioned in Anne Courter's tweet. Is there something relevent of the"Bryn Wawr Ramsaroops? What is Bryn Mawr?

• Banned
Hey, Basque. Your link didn't refer or mention it, but I did a search on "Bryn Mawr Ramsaroops" and it was mentioned in Anne Courter's tweet. Is there something relevent of the"Bryn Wawr Ramsaroops? What is Bryn Mawr?
just an inside joke

• Banned
this is the Ann tweet i used for my headline. she deserves credit

• Banned
"A man allegedly raped a teenage girl on Long Island, police said.

Andrew Ramsaroop, a 30-year-old Queens man, met the 13-year-old victim on Snapchat in May, officials said. He then met up with the teen and one of her friends at Smith Haven Mall.

Ramsaroop allegedly tried to get the victim and her friend to enter his vehicle, but they refused.

Later that day, Ramsaroop met up with the 13-year-old girl at a playground in Hauppauge. He allegedly raped the teen during that encounter."

Forum List

Back