QAnon: The search for Q

This is a 3 part series by Vice where they try and track down the origin and identity of Q. I watched all 3 episodes last night.

I’m very curious what non Anon Trump supporters think of it as well as Anons. Have any of you seen this documentary? Thoughts?

I haven't consumed anything by Vice in years, but I'll try to take a look it this one.

Thanks for the update.
It starts getting really trippy in the second episode. First episode is kinda superficial.

This is a 3 part series by Vice where they try and track down the origin and identity of Q. I watched all 3 episodes last night.

I’m very curious what non Anon Trump supporters think of it as well as Anons. Have any of you seen this documentary? Thoughts?

FYI

Q and Trump Tweets at QAgg.News

What the hell does that have to do with my OP? Stay on subject or take a hike. Have you seen the doc or not?

You really are quite stupid.

The "Q" is just a focal point used by the Reich to keep mindless drones like you filled with hatred and rage.

I have never met anyone on this board or anywhere else who promoted QAnon. Other than the rage and hatred from you Nazis, there is nothing coming from Q at all.
Ok dude, I get it. The Dems are crazy Nazis and you hate them. Your shit is old. I’m here talking about a documentary. If you haven’t seen it then go away or go watch it. I don’t care if you know Q people or not, has nothing to do with this discussion.

The democrat party IS a Nazi party - that is irrefutable.

You are here pimping hatred of a new scapegoat for your vile party.

The "documentary" on Emanuel Goldstein is of no relevance. You need an object for hatred by your Reich.

It’s not a straw man it’s an actual person or network of people spreading information. You can call it fake and evil. You can call it informative and eye opening. I’m just having a discussion about it. Why are you already so angry and accusatory? Have you seen the doc I’m talking about?

Oh?

Then link to a few of Q's posts?

Wait, you can't - there aren't any. There are only posts from you Nazis about your hatred of Q.

Without your hatred, there would be no evidence of this "Q" at all.

The Reich needs a golem, a bogyman to keep the drones focused. Q is your enemy - you must band together with the Reich to defeat Q.
That statement either makes you completely incompetent or a liar. Possibly both.
Anyone who has seen even a few minutes of a single Trump rally knows of the QTards and their devotion.

Feigning ignorance doesn’t change that.

View attachment 452030

That's about as convincing as the moron with the Nazi flag in Charlottesville - who turned out to be an OWS/ANTIFA goon.

It’s not a straw man it’s an actual person or network of people spreading information. You can call it fake and evil. You can call it informative and eye opening. I’m just having a discussion about it. Why are you already so angry and accusatory? Have you seen the doc I’m talking about?

Oh?

Then link to a few of Q's posts?

Wait, you can't - there aren't any. There are only posts from you Nazis about your hatred of Q.

The Reich needs a golem, a bogyman to keep the drones focused. Q is your enemy - you must band together with the Reich to defeat Q.
That statement either makes you completely incompetent or a liar. Possibly both.
Anyone who has seen even a few minutes of a single Trump rally knows of the QTards and their devotion.

Feigning ignorance doesn’t change that.

View attachment 452030

That's about as convincing as the moron with the Nazi flag in Charlottesville - who turned out to be an OWS/ANTIFA goon.
Sure, dope.
Now tell us that you’ve never seen any reference to Q at any Trump event.

What the hell does that have to do with my OP? Stay on subject or take a hike. Have you seen the doc or not?

The "Q" is just a focal point used by the Reich to keep mindless drones like you filled with hatred and rage.

I have never met anyone on this board or anywhere else who promoted QAnon. Other than the rage and hatred from you Nazis, there is nothing coming from Q at all.
Ok dude, I get it. The Dems are crazy Nazis and you hate them. Your shit is old. I’m here talking about a documentary. If you haven’t seen it then go away or go watch it. I don’t care if you know Q people or not, has nothing to do with this discussion.

The democrat party IS a Nazi party - that is irrefutable.

You are here pimping hatred of a new scapegoat for your vile party.

The "documentary" on Emanuel Goldstein is of no relevance. You need an object for hatred by your Reich.
I’m just trying to discuss a document that I watched last night. A doc you haven’t seen and know nothing about. You’ve made your point that Dems are Nazis. Do you need validation or something? Why do you keep repeating that while adding nothing to the actual discussion I’m trying to have?

I'll check it out, but I thought the original impetus was an anonymous internet poster claiming, without any substantiation, they had a "q" level security clearance and actual evidence (unshared) that Trump was chasing Satan worshipping pedos connected to Hillary.

In short, they're focking nuts, and now proven to be dangerous to public servants and our democracy. Back at the turn of the 19th century, we had a way of dealing with their "ilk."
The doc explores 4 theories of how it started and who drives it. I’ll be curious about your take on it after you watch. I’m even more curious what an actual QAnon believer thinks of the doc

"I’m even more curious what an actual QAnon believer thinks of the doc"

Then you're asking in the wrong place. I have yet to see a single "QAnon believer" on this forum. Try asking on the QAnon forum, wherever the hell that is.
They are trying so hard to associate the right with QAnon.

I'll check it out, but I thought the original impetus was an anonymous internet poster claiming, without any substantiation, they had a "q" level security clearance and actual evidence (unshared) that Trump was chasing Satan worshipping pedos connected to Hillary.

In short, they're focking nuts, and now proven to be dangerous to public servants and our democracy. Back at the turn of the 19th century, we had a way of dealing with their "ilk."
The doc explores 4 theories of how it started and who drives it. I’ll be curious about your take on it after you watch. I’m even more curious what an actual QAnon believer thinks of the doc

Then you're asking in the wrong place. I have yet to see a single "QAnon believer" on this forum. Try asking on the QAnon forum, wherever the hell that is.
I’m just trying to talk about a flick I saw. You seem to be trying pretty hard to stretch it into something more

I’m just trying to discuss a document that I watched last night. A doc you haven’t seen and know nothing about. You’ve made your point that Dems are Nazis. Do you need validation or something? Why do you keep repeating that while adding nothing to the actual discussion I’m trying to have?

You're just trying to proselytize hatred on behalf of your Reich.

You are desperate to sell your Emanuel Goldstein line.

Each time you chant your mantra, I refute you.

I’m just trying to talk about a flick I saw. You seem to be trying pretty hard to stretch it into something more

"I’m just trying to talk about a flick I saw. ..."

Isn't there a movies/entertainment forum on USMB? Perhaps try talking about it there. Maybe you'll find some avid cinephiles who were also willing to waste several hours they'll never get back watching such drivel.

Gee, I wonder why that would be. LOL. I won't even be surprised if someone compares qanon folks to those who thought Hillary actually got more votes than Trump … wait …. well maybe those who thought trump was somehow llegitimatally elected.

You're just trying to proselytize hatred on behalf of your Reich.

You are desperate to sell your Emanuel Goldstein line.

Each time you chant your mantra, I refute you.
qanon speaks truth #

Q is Trump. This was proven through statistical probability of the same exact coincidences happening repeatedly being a mathematical impossibility
I don’t think so. Have you seen the doc in the OP?

I'm going to watch these videos but personally I have always thought Q was internet wiz Brad Parscale at the direction of Stephen Miller.
Miller is somebody I’d be interested in digging into. The doc is on demand if you have cable. I’ll be interested in what you think of their conclusions
I fully believe he’s part of it.. along with dan Scavino.. the biggest way you know trump and scavino are part of it is the 50 some odd different times that Q dropped and either trump or scavino tweeted the exact same moment as Q dropped, many times being the same exact subject matter and even utilizing the same phrases. That was how they proved their involvement while still maintaining plausible deniability

No one is interested in playing your game, NAZI. QAnon is a leftwing conspiracy theory. Members of the GOP laugh at it.

Q people..... :laughing0301:
Yes people who follow Q. I’m curious what they think of a documentary that’s about them. What’s funny?
No one, in other words.

Forum List

Back