QAnon: The search for Q

What the hell does that have to do with my OP? Stay on subject or take a hike. Have you seen the doc or not?

You really are quite stupid.

The "Q" is just a focal point used by the Reich to keep mindless drones like you filled with hatred and rage.

I have never met anyone on this board or anywhere else who promoted QAnon. Other than the rage and hatred from you Nazis, there is nothing coming from Q at all.
Ok dude, I get it. The Dems are crazy Nazis and you hate them. Your shit is old. I’m here talking about a documentary. If you haven’t seen it then go away or go watch it. I don’t care if you know Q people or not, has nothing to do with this discussion.
Q people..... :laughing0301:
Yes people who follow Q. I’m curious what they think of a documentary that’s about them. What’s funny?
Yes people who follow Q. I’m curious what they think of a documentary that’s about them. What’s funny?
None of them will admit to ever having knowledge despite their ubiquity at Trump events. They would have to answer for the abject idiocy of their brethren. They aren’t going to do that.
Hutch what is it?....

Q is Trump. This was proven through statistical probability of the same exact coincidences happening repeatedly being a mathematical impossibility
I don’t think so. Have you seen the doc in the OP?
It takes a 3 part series to explain what Qanon is?.....now I know its a lefty fabrication....
How about you watch so you can explain what specifically you think is fabricated. The majority of it is interviews with Q followers. But you wouldn’t know that would you?
Man you don't know who those people are....I live in a town full of Trump supporters and none of us know how or where Qanon comes from....all we know is it has you liberals all worked up....I guess you need some kind of scary enemy since your programs and ideas are all half baked and ancient....
That’s awesome. I’m curious what you think of this documentary as a trump supporter. I’m not saying you are QAnon and I’m not saying it’s a huge movement. I’m just looking to discuss a series I watched last night. It seems like are you wanting to mock or shut down that discussion... why?
Okay Okay Slade I'll watch it...just for you and I will contact you afterwards and we can go over it together...Okay?....but then can we have a real and frank conversation over the destructiveness of BLM and ANTIFA?....
Sure happy to talk about anything. I don’t buy into everything in the Doc Btw. Just looking for an honest discussion about it

Q is Trump. This was proven through statistical probability of the same exact coincidences happening repeatedly being a mathematical impossibility
It takes a 3 part series to explain what Qanon is?.....now I know its a lefty fabrication....
How about you watch so you can explain what specifically you think is fabricated. The majority of it is interviews with Q followers. But you wouldn’t know that would you?
Man you don't know who those people are....I live in a town full of Trump supporters and none of us know how or where Qanon comes from....all we know is it has you liberals all worked up....I guess you need some kind of scary enemy since your programs and ideas are all half baked and ancient....
That’s awesome. I’m curious what you think of this documentary as a trump supporter. I’m not saying you are QAnon and I’m not saying it’s a huge movement. I’m just looking to discuss a series I watched last night. It seems like are you wanting to mock or shut down that discussion... why?
Okay Okay Slade I'll watch it...just for you and I will contact you afterwards and we can go over it together...Okay?....but then can we have a real and frank conversation over the destructiveness of BLM and ANTIFA?....
Sure happy to talk about anything. I don’t buy into everything in the Doc Btw. Just looking for an honest discussion about it
Okay going to play golf but I will get back to you on this....

There is that Q word again that has libtards so freaked out....
Have you seen the doc I’m talking about or are you just here to toss ignorant insults about something you haven’t seen?
I do not know what Qanon is and no one has been able to tell me what it is or where it began....but you tards are sure whacked out over it....
I literally just wrote an OP with a link to a 3 part series that investigated the origin and identity of Q and asked about thoughts. If you don’t know what QAnon is and you want to join a thread about it then why don’t you watch the series and then share your thoughts?! Otherwise, what are you doing here?

Trump and Putin stole the 2016 election, didnt they?
Not to my knowledge. What does that have to do with this discussion? Stop trying to derail the thread. Go watch the doc so you can actually contribute to the discussion or beat it.

Beat it?

For years left wingliars like you claimed Trump and Putin stole the 2016 election.

Left wingers have no credibility.
I agree, trumptards are no different from the progressives who never saw Trump as a legally elected potus.

nypost-photos.jpg

This member limits who may view their full profile.

No doubt, I wanted to first send this A-Hole a PM. He's probably fearful of being called out for the stupid jerk he is. That said, how does one go about putting this jerk on ignore? People all over the world may read his hateful rhetoric and lies, and that reflects on all Americans.

Okay going to play golf but I will get back to you on this....
Shoot low. Tuesday is top golf night for me

This member limits who may view their full profile.

No doubt, I wanted to first send this A-Hole a PM. He's probably fearful of being called out for the stupid jerk he is. That said, how does one go about putting this jerk on ignore? People all over the world may read his hateful rhetoric and lies, and that reflects on all Americans.
I’ve reported him and he will be banned shortly. Ignore is a good call as well.

I followed Q for 2 years. I know pretty much everything there is to know about it. Q and Trump are synonymous. When I say Q is trump I don’t literally mean trump is typing the Q drops and posting them himself, but it’s an operation that he’s intimately connected to

What the hell does that have to do with my OP? Stay on subject or take a hike. Have you seen the doc or not?

You really are quite stupid.

The "Q" is just a focal point used by the Reich to keep mindless drones like you filled with hatred and rage.

I have never met anyone on this board or anywhere else who promoted QAnon. Other than the rage and hatred from you Nazis, there is nothing coming from Q at all.
Ok dude, I get it. The Dems are crazy Nazis and you hate them. Your shit is old. I’m here talking about a documentary. If you haven’t seen it then go away or go watch it. I don’t care if you know Q people or not, has nothing to do with this discussion.
Q people..... :laughing0301:
None of them will admit to ever having knowledge despite their ubiquity at Trump events. They would have to answer for the abject idiocy of their brethren. They aren’t going to do that.
Hutch what is it?....
Hutch what is it?....

I’m not playing your game, dope.
You’ve no doubt seen every Trump rally and it’s attendees.

I followed Q for 2 years. I know pretty much everything there is to know about it. Q and Trump are synonymous. When I say Q is trump I don’t literally mean trump is typing the Q drops and posting them himself, but it’s an operation that he’s intimately connected to
Do you think it was started as a LARP and then got real?

Four pages now and still no explanation of what Q is.....
I've linked, the OP has a link. Go play golf. And watch out for Jewish laser beams targeting you.

It began with a conspiracy theory of Trump targeting Satanist Hillary supporters and now encompasses a cadre of false conspiracy theories on a host of subjects, see e.g. congresswoman Green's idiocy. And if you really think Trump won the election and votes were magically changed, then there's a good chance you too are a qanon idiot.

Anybody who refers to it as “qanon” is disinformation. I followed this movement for 2 years and nobody in the movement uses that term. It’s only ever been a term used by disinfo sources as simply a name to call it. It’s always a dead giveaway that whatever is being said about it is total horse shit

I’d be very curious about what you think of the VICE piece I mentioned in the OP. As somebody that followed for years i wonder how accurate you see their depiction of it and theories about who is involved

No, unless we’re willing to say that trump is knowingly and willingly part of the LARP. There have been countless “proofs” that have been observed that make it absolutely impossible that trump himself isn’t personally involved in it

No, unless we’re willing to say that trump is knowingly and willingly part of the LARP. There have been countless “proofs” that have been observed that make it absolutely impossible that trump himself isn’t personally involved in it
I have my own theories about that but need to do much more research. We know Flynn is deep into Q and he is close with Trump. We know Trump is aware but I’m not sure about his personal involvement. I’d love to dig into Bannon and Steven Miller and see if either or both have been coordinating with Flynn

I’d be very curious about what you think of the VICE piece I mentioned in the OP. As somebody that followed for years i wonder how accurate you see their depiction of it and theories about who is involved
I don’t trust anything VICE has to say, that’s my response to this. Q isn’t an organization, it’s not a cult, it’s not even a group. Most people who follow it don’t even know each other nor have they ever met. It is and always was simply a platform used by Trump to wake people up to the world’s deepest darkest truths that have been hidden from us by evil people. If it’s really a cult then it’s the first cult ever to exist that has no leader, no group organization, that suggests for people to think for themselves and decide their own truth after researching whatever is available to them

This is a 3 part series by Vice where they try and track down the origin and identity of Q. I watched all 3 episodes last night.

I’m very curious what non Anon Trump supporters think of it as well as Anons. Have any of you seen this documentary? Thoughts?

No interest. Know nothing about them and dont care

If you care about the future of the GOP and conservatism, you'd better care.
They are ruining the Republican party, and Trump is loving it.
Why else would he call that dipshit moron Marjorie Green and give her a pep talk?

Forum List

Back