QAnon: The search for Q

It's like Shyamalan decided to make a real weird movie about insane Americans and politics

Yeah, how crazy do you have to be to believe there is some sort of massive underage sex ring that involves high ranking members of the Reich, British Royalty, much of Hollywood, and the fake news media?

1617640232874.png

gaslight
[ˈɡaslīt]

VERB
gaslighting (present participle)
  1. manipulate (someone) by psychological means into questioning their own sanity.
    "in the first episode, Karen Valentine is being gaslighted by her husband"

ORIGIN
[from the storyline of the film Gaslight (1944), in which a man psychologically manipulates his wife into believing that she is going insane.]

It's like Shyamalan decided to make a real weird movie about insane Americans and politics

Yeah, how crazy do you have to be to believe there is some sort of massive underage sex ring that involves high ranking members of the Reich, British Royalty, much of Hollywood, and the fake news media?

View attachment 476406

gaslight
[ˈɡaslīt]

VERB
  1. manipulate (someone) by psychological means into questioning their own sanity.

ORIGIN
[from the storyline of the film Gaslight (1944), in which a man psychologically manipulates his wife into believing that she is going insane.]
You’d have to be pretty damn crazy and extremely gullible

Ron Watkins and his father Jim. Mystery solved.

Is this thing truly worth watching?

I don't usually find myself watching anything political on entertnainment platforms.

As I already consume too much politics, as it is, in the news media and on YouTube.

Is this thing truly worth watching?

I don't usually find myself watching anything political on entertnainment platforms.

As I already consume too much politics, as it is, in the news media and on YouTube.

I dunno. I tried watching the vice thing, and it was a no-go for me. But then I started watching HBO's Q'Anon Into the Storm. I came in half way in episode 2, but went back and watched episode 1, and planned to do "2again." (-: But it was opening weekend for baseball.

I found the HBO series pretty fascinating, and scary really. I should explain. These folks don't really scare me. It scares me that so many people need to be part of something and need to be "knowing what others don't know." Imo that's a sad commentary on society today. I'd think it explains much of the progressive movement too, the folks who can't compromise. (Antifa's a bit different imo in that it arose plainly to militarily confront the RW militia group's trumps DOJ gave a pass too. Not that either is acceptable imo)

My criticism of the HBO series is that the "anit-QAnon" media types

First interview with papa Jim showed he was a weird dude who was obviously hiding something. No surprise that he and his son were behind it. Now how they got so many lemmings to follow including people like General Mike Flynn. Now that’s the crazy part.

That's what I got out of the HBO thing. Maybe the shows were the same thing.

And I thought Nic Cage's American History bs movies were lame. They were more believable. LOL

Vice is part of the interlocking directorate, and any person or organizations which they interview, would, necessarily, be part of a disinformation scheme if the Q information warfare psychological operation itself were a program of the Deep State.

Thus, nothing covered in the documentary can be trusted to be reliable, as all of the evidence and interviewees will be in on it.

I started watching this, but, once I was alerted to the background of the "journalists," (read; propagandists,) watching the rest of the disinformation was not necessary. Plus, it should be instructive for all, that only the first episode is available for free, anonymous viewing, the rest, you must have a paid, registered sub., so that the cabal can know who is viewing the information and track their metadata.

The following is probably far more reliable information and a better jumping off point for your research if you are interested.

And I thought Nic Cage's American History bs movies were lame. They were more believable. LOL
I have a friend, at my church, of all places, that's hyper conservative, but pretends he's middle of the road.

He's forever sending me videos w/all this conspiracy nonsense, and asks me to download them for him. I'm the tech-guy at my church, so I do it for him.

That means I see all the qAnon nonsense and anti-vaxxer stuff. Actually, I just download the crap w/o listening to it.

BTW, I attend an all-black church. But he's like the only person like that, so it's not that bad.

He's also the head of our security, but he does a very good job at that, but I stopped arguing w/him about politics years ago, he's too far down the rabbit hole.

That said, I think I'll have to check it out based on your testimony.

BTW, have you seen "Zack Snyder's Jutice League" IMO it's a master piece. DC is back!

I also saw 'Godzilla vs. Kong', just yesterday, and I'm pleased w/how they handled it, b/c for the life of me I couldn't fathom how they'd pit those two against one another consider what a juggernaut Godzilla is. I like what they did w/the concept.

I have a friend, at my church, of all places, that's hyper conservative, but pretends he's middle of the road.

He's forever sending me videos w/all this conspiracy nonsense, and asks me to download them for him. I'm the tech-guy at my church, so I do it for him.

That means I see all the qAnon nonsense and anti-vaxxer stuff. Actually, I just download the crap w/o listening to it.

BTW, I attend an all-black church. But he's like the only person like that, so it's not that bad.

He's also the head of our security, but he does a very good job at that, but I stopped arguing w/him about politics years ago, he's too far down the rabbit hole.

That said, I think I'll have to check it out based on your testimony.

BTW, have you seen "Zack Snyder's Jutice League" IMO it's a master piece. DC is back!

I also saw 'Godzilla vs. Kong', just yesterday, and I'm pleased w/how they handled it, b/c for the life of me I couldn't fathom how they'd pit those two against one another consider what a juggernaut Godzilla is. I like what they did w/the concept.
I can't follow those movies. My wife and I have to finish Queen's Gambit. And I lost the damn book somewhere in my house yesterday. LOL

View attachment 476406

gaslight
[ˈɡaslīt]

VERB

ORIGIN

Yeah, Jeff Epstein is just a conspiracy theory.

There was never a pedophile island or private Lolita Express or weird temple, No Bill Clinton, no Prince Andrew....

GASLIGHTING......

View attachment 476406

gaslight
[ˈɡaslīt]

VERB

ORIGIN

There was never a pedophile island or private Lolita Express or weird temple, No Bill Clinton, no Prince Andrew....

GASLIGHTING......
Epstein isn’t a conspiracy theory, at least his pedo past wasnt... what are you talking about?! That dude was a dirty guy

View attachment 476406

gaslight
[ˈɡaslīt]

VERB

ORIGIN

GASLIGHTING......

Nor were he and tRumpy bussom buddies!!
MAGA

This is a 3 part series by Vice where they try and track down the origin and identity of Q. I watched all 3 episodes last night.

I’m very curious what non Anon Trump supporters think of it as well as Anons. Have any of you seen this documentary? Thoughts?

A 3 part series about Star Trek Next Generation? Who knew?

Epstein isn’t a conspiracy theory, at least his pedo past wasnt... what are you talking about?! That dude was a dirty guy

But you Nazis claim that the whole thing about a pedophile ring in the highest levels of the Reich, Hollywood, the press, and even British Royalty is a "conspiracy theory."

Even though it's proven fact with people in prison - you still gaslight us.

I know, you Nazis are fucking liars with zero integrity or honor....

Forum List

Back