QAnon: The search for Q

It’s so odd how media and leftists think Qanon is some big presence. I’ve member met or heard of any prominent or fringe conservative who supports Qanon. Yet, the media report it as if it makes up 90% of conservatism

It’s so odd how media and leftists think Qanon is some big presence. I’ve member met or heard of any prominent or fringe conservative who supports Qanon. Yet, the media report it as if it makes up 90% of conservatism

It's gaslighting to distract from the Epstein/democrat pedophile ring. The Reich was caught red handed - Weird temples and all.

1617660579958.png

Vice is part of the interlocking directorate, and any person or organizations which they interview, would, necessarily, be part of a disinformation scheme if the Q information warfare psychological operation itself were a program of the Deep State.

Thus, nothing covered in the documentary can be trusted to be reliable, as all of the evidence and interviewees will be in on it.

I started watching this, but, once I was alerted to the background of the "journalists," (read; propagandists,) watching the rest of the disinformation was not necessary. Plus, it should be instructive for all, that only the first episode is available for free, anonymous viewing, the rest, you must have a paid, registered sub., so that the cabal can know who is viewing the information and track their metadata.

The following is probably far more reliable information and a better jumping off point for your research if you are interested.

Phew....we have a "Q"er here for sure

Right on cue!

"Cue", no pun intended!

:auiqs.jpg:

Prior to last October, no one here had ever heard of Q.

This is a Nazi bugaboo to try and distract from the very real and proven pedophile ring that runs all through your filthy Reich. Such a flaccid attempt to discredit as conspiracy the whole Epstein/Clinton shit.

Fuck you Mac1958 , you sleazy Nazi.

Show any posts from Conservatives prior to that time frame that mention Q?

You can't, because you're lying in your attempt to gaslight us.

Don't know how you missed all those Q shirts and flags at the Capitol Insurrection

Right on cue!

"Cue", no pun intended!

This is a Nazi bugaboo to try and distract from the very real and proven pedophile ring that runs all through your filthy Reich. Such a flaccid attempt to discredit as conspiracy the whole Epstein/Clinton shit.

You're a Nazi

You're a Nazi

You're a Nazi

It's gotten so old it's just funny at this point...sad and funny

Right on cue!

"Cue", no pun intended!

You're a Nazi

You're a Nazi

You're a Nazi

It's gotten so old it's just funny at this point...sad and funny
Leave it to Trumpsters to turn one of the worst periods in world history into a meaningless word.

Sociopaths.

Ron Watkins and his father Jim. Mystery solved.

Is this thing truly worth watching?

I don't usually find myself watching anything political on entertnainment platforms.

As I already consume too much politics, as it is, in the news media and on YouTube.

I haven't watched it because I didn't even want to dignify it by giving it my time and my eyeballs.

But there are many reporters who have been very dogged on this beat, from VICE, The Intercept, the amazing Ben Collins, and others. There is a lot of agreement on this being the guy.

At the 43 second mark you can hear him mutter "f*ck" under his breath, after he slipped up.
4i6Ckte.gif

I'd think it explains much of the progressive movement too, the folks who can't compromise. (Antifa's a bit different imo in that it arose plainly to militarily confront the RW militia group's trumps DOJ gave a pass too. Not that either is acceptable imo)
I'm sorry but this is bullshit. AOC and Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders have all compromised with the Biden Administration on legislation, from the recovery bill to the voting rights bill to holding off on $15 minimum wage until some more pressing concerns get rolling. Like infrastructure.

It's Republicans who haven't compromised since January, 2011. From Speaker John Boehner's new memoir, out this week, about Congressional Republicans:

Retaking control of the House of Representatives put me in line to be the next Speaker of the House over the largest freshman Republican class in history: 87 newly elected members of the GOP. Since I was presiding over a large group of people who’d never sat in Congress, I felt I owed them a little tutorial on governing. I had to explain how to actually get things done. A lot of that went straight through the ears of most of them, especially the ones who didn’t have brains that got in the way. Incrementalism? Compromise? That wasn’t their thing. A lot of them wanted to blow up Washington. That’s why they thought they were elected.

Ronald Reagan used to say something to the effect that if I get 80 or 90 percent of what I want, that’s a win. These guys wanted 100 percent every time. In fact, I don’t think that would satisfy them, because they didn’t really want legislative victories. They wanted wedge issues and conspiracies and crusades.

Forum List

Back