QAnon Is Freaking Out Over Ivanka Trump’s COVID Vaccine Photo

This is so insane that I don't know what to say. Evidently the majority of Qanon followers are anti vaxxers. Depending on who you ask, the photo was staged, or it’s a message, or it’s proof she’s dead.

Some QAnon followers believe that Ivanka Trump has been executed by her father after she posted a picture of herself being given a vaccine.

This is just one of many conspiracy theories that exploded on QAnon channels after Trump posted a picture on Twitter of herself getting a COVID-19 vaccine on Wednesday.

In her post, Ivanka captioned a photo of herself wearing a white T-shirt while a nurse injects the vaccine into her arm, “Today, I got the shot!!! I hope that you do too! Thank you Nurse Torres!!!”

Within hours, QAnon followers had come up with multiple wild allegations, including that the picture was a fake or had been doctored, that Trump’s crossed hands were a clear sign the photo was staged, or that the fact she didn’t specifically mention that she received the COVID-19 vaccine meant it was likely some other shot.

Several QAnon followers claimed on Telegram to have scanned the QR code that appears in one of the photos Trump posted on Twitter, returned a number that, when plugged into the DuckDuckGo search engine, returns the web address for the 8kun board that QAnon’s anonymous leader used to post updates.

snip

Other QAnon supporters were simply upset about Trump’s decision to take the vaccine.

“This disappoints me enormously,” Jordan Sather, one of the most influential QAnon followers wrote on his Telegram account.

But one QAnon adherent took things a bit further.

The QAnon promoter known only as GhostEzra, whose Telegram channel has almost 300,000 followers, wrote that “Ivanka got her shot, never once did it say vaccine. Big difference.”

For the uninitiated, this might sound like another claim that the photo is a fake. But GhostEzra’s followers know that saying someone “got their shot” is an old reference that means the person was an enemy of the QAnon effort to expose the deep state, and has been killed by former president Donald Trump and his team.

“Right, so was she executed?” one follower responds.

snip

“Why? How could Trump off his own daughter?” one follower wrote.

Lin Wood, one of the biggest QAnon influencers with over 800,000 followers on Telegram, who is currently seeking a GOP leadership role in South Carolina, had a more religious approach to his disinformation.

“I will NOT take the CCP Flu vaccine [because] from a spiritual viewpoint, I trust God’s promise of protection.”

^^^This is a BlueAnon post of the highest order.

There have been and still are plenty of you QAnon folks on this forum StupidIrishBitch
CuckooClock.gif

From Forbes just this past June

Many QAnon believers lost faith after January 20, when President Joe Biden was inaugurated and their big day, predictably, never came. Since then, some have proposed new dates for when Trump will be reinstated, a conspiracy the former president reportedly has embraced. At a QAnon conference in Dallas last month, Mike Flynn—Trump’s former national security advisor who has expressed support for QAnon in the past—called for a Myanmar-style coup in the U.S. Flynn later walked back those comments. Many QAnon believers have expressed support for the so-called “Domino theory,” which is the idea that Arizona’s controversial election audit will prove there was fraud, handing the state to Trump, before a similar phenomenon will occur in other states, thereby vaulting the former president back into power.

Yea...the idiots are realizing how stupid they looked. But that doesn't mean they have gotten any saner. Just more "quiet" about how they come upon their crazy ideas.

From Forbes just this past June

Many QAnon believers lost faith after January 20, when President Joe Biden was inaugurated and their big day, predictably, never came. Since then, some have proposed new dates for when Trump will be reinstated, a conspiracy the former president reportedly has embraced. At a QAnon conference in Dallas last month, Mike Flynn—Trump’s former national security advisor who has expressed support for QAnon in the past—called for a Myanmar-style coup in the U.S. Flynn later walked back those comments. Many QAnon believers have expressed support for the so-called “Domino theory,” which is the idea that Arizona’s controversial election audit will prove there was fraud, handing the state to Trump, before a similar phenomenon will occur in other states, thereby vaulting the former president back into power.
giphy.gif

New Topics

Forum List

Back