QAnon Is Freaking Out Over Ivanka Trump’s COVID Vaccine Photo

This is so insane that I don't know what to say. Evidently the majority of Qanon followers are anti vaxxers. Depending on who you ask, the photo was staged, or it’s a message, or it’s proof she’s dead.

Some QAnon followers believe that Ivanka Trump has been executed by her father after she posted a picture of herself being given a vaccine.

This is just one of many conspiracy theories that exploded on QAnon channels after Trump posted a picture on Twitter of herself getting a COVID-19 vaccine on Wednesday.

In her post, Ivanka captioned a photo of herself wearing a white T-shirt while a nurse injects the vaccine into her arm, “Today, I got the shot!!! I hope that you do too! Thank you Nurse Torres!!!”

Within hours, QAnon followers had come up with multiple wild allegations, including that the picture was a fake or had been doctored, that Trump’s crossed hands were a clear sign the photo was staged, or that the fact she didn’t specifically mention that she received the COVID-19 vaccine meant it was likely some other shot.

Several QAnon followers claimed on Telegram to have scanned the QR code that appears in one of the photos Trump posted on Twitter, returned a number that, when plugged into the DuckDuckGo search engine, returns the web address for the 8kun board that QAnon’s anonymous leader used to post updates.

snip

Other QAnon supporters were simply upset about Trump’s decision to take the vaccine.

“This disappoints me enormously,” Jordan Sather, one of the most influential QAnon followers wrote on his Telegram account.

But one QAnon adherent took things a bit further.

The QAnon promoter known only as GhostEzra, whose Telegram channel has almost 300,000 followers, wrote that “Ivanka got her shot, never once did it say vaccine. Big difference.”

For the uninitiated, this might sound like another claim that the photo is a fake. But GhostEzra’s followers know that saying someone “got their shot” is an old reference that means the person was an enemy of the QAnon effort to expose the deep state, and has been killed by former president Donald Trump and his team.

“Right, so was she executed?” one follower responds.

snip

“Why? How could Trump off his own daughter?” one follower wrote.

Lin Wood, one of the biggest QAnon influencers with over 800,000 followers on Telegram, who is currently seeking a GOP leadership role in South Carolina, had a more religious approach to his disinformation.

“I will NOT take the CCP Flu vaccine [because] from a spiritual viewpoint, I trust God’s promise of protection.”
My take is them thar Mezkinz killed and raped her. Nurse Torrez is the keyword .
Bild Duh Wall !

For a group of people these bed wetters insist are nothing more than conspiracy nuts without any credibility, the libturds sure seem to hang on their every word.
Actually I'm literally laughing my ass of at this.

This is so insane that I don't know what to say. Evidently the majority of Qanon followers are anti vaxxers. Depending on who you ask, the photo was staged, or it’s a message, or it’s proof she’s dead.

Some QAnon followers believe that Ivanka Trump has been executed by her father after she posted a picture of herself being given a vaccine.

This is just one of many conspiracy theories that exploded on QAnon channels after Trump posted a picture on Twitter of herself getting a COVID-19 vaccine on Wednesday.

In her post, Ivanka captioned a photo of herself wearing a white T-shirt while a nurse injects the vaccine into her arm, “Today, I got the shot!!! I hope that you do too! Thank you Nurse Torres!!!”

Within hours, QAnon followers had come up with multiple wild allegations, including that the picture was a fake or had been doctored, that Trump’s crossed hands were a clear sign the photo was staged, or that the fact she didn’t specifically mention that she received the COVID-19 vaccine meant it was likely some other shot.

Several QAnon followers claimed on Telegram to have scanned the QR code that appears in one of the photos Trump posted on Twitter, returned a number that, when plugged into the DuckDuckGo search engine, returns the web address for the 8kun board that QAnon’s anonymous leader used to post updates.

snip

Other QAnon supporters were simply upset about Trump’s decision to take the vaccine.

“This disappoints me enormously,” Jordan Sather, one of the most influential QAnon followers wrote on his Telegram account.

The QAnon promoter known only as GhostEzra, whose Telegram channel has almost 300,000 followers, wrote that “Ivanka got her shot, never once did it say vaccine. Big difference.”

For the uninitiated, this might sound like another claim that the photo is a fake. But GhostEzra’s followers know that saying someone “got their shot” is an old reference that means the person was an enemy of the QAnon effort to expose the deep state, and has been killed by former president Donald Trump and his team.

snip

Lin Wood, one of the biggest QAnon influencers with over 800,000 followers on Telegram, who is currently seeking a GOP leadership role in South Carolina, had a more religious approach to his disinformation.

“I will NOT take the CCP Flu vaccine [because] from a spiritual viewpoint, I trust God’s promise of protection.”
A lefty here gave me a link to a 3 part series about Q. If Slade3200 is still posting here, maybe he can give you the link that he gave me. You should really learn more about Q if you are going to be focusing threads on this obsolete topic.
There have been three documentaries that I’ve seen one by Vice where they explore who Q is. One by HBO which is also pretty good. And I also watched an video made by an Anon called Fall of the Cabal. It pretty much runs through a bunch of the the main conspiracies that these people push and is delivered by an Anon and not media doing a story on it. It starts out semi normal and ends completely whacked out. I recommend watching the first 20 minutes and the last 20 minutes or go for the whole thing if you’re digging it. Cheers

snip

snip

The 5 people who make up qanon appreciate your attention you are paying to them.....

Meanwhile, could you explain what qanon is so that the 99.99999999999% of conservatives, republicans, Trump supporters, and libertarians know who and what you are talking about?

Can you verify that allegation?

Who is saying that?

snip

snip

I sent a vaccine cartoon.png

snip

snip

The loons are still out there
The only people who give one single flying fuck about what the chronically wrong Q says are you unhinged BlueAnon moonbat freaks.

Seek professional help....Seriously.

The only people who give one single flying fuck about what the chronically wrong Q says are you unhinged BlueAnon moonbat freaks.

Seek professional help....Seriously.

Trump is a big fan of QAnon.

A grumpy, orange painted, bloated loser spent the screaming at the TV while sitting in his bathrobe and hollering for a diet coke.

Well, at least some of that is true.

Apparently, the lesser is very upset over ads on Fox that show him to be, well, loser. Apparently totally unaware of how reality and advertising works, he suffers form some severer delusions, in this case the delusion that Fox is his personal Goebbels.

It seems a shame that his wife and children are unwilling to help a man who is obviously sufferings from these delusions of adequacy.

Trump is a big fan of QAnon.

A grumpy, orange painted, bloated loser spent the screaming at the TV while sitting in his bathrobe and hollering for a diet coke.

Well, at least some of that is true.

Apparently, the lesser is very upset over ads on Fox that show him to be, well, loser. Apparently totally unaware of how reality and advertising works, he suffers form some severer delusions, in this case the delusion that Fox is his personal Goebbels.

It seems a shame that his wife and children are unwilling to help a man who is obviously sufferings from these delusions of adequacy.
Nobody

fucking

cares,

moonbat.

New Topics

Forum List

Back