QAnon Is a Valid Mental Illness

The only Q that matters.
F8FEA0E8-A7D5-4A26-9854-784D29FFEE6E.gif

Its fascinating to talk to these people and learn more about how they got so sick.

Yeah--------she sounds like a stable person--I joined in...I was caught on the web and I just couldn't get myself away. I was trapped on the computer so my "stable" husband called the cops on me as well...........

You can tell a lib----------especially one lying. They have mental disorders that others just wouldn't get.

the Lib media needs to stop putting out these smear Q articles----their own interviewees are coming as what they are--mentally ill libs.

Believing in Qanon is the new Russian Collusion hoax....it was a posting on the web that got removed years ago and only a handful of people know what it truly is....a small group of conspirators fell for it but not for long...it got too crazy too fast and folks began to laugh at it...
Now the libs are using it to scare their sheeple into voting democrat....
Many republicans double as Q looney birds. Thats why Dump loves them. Sorry to break it to you.

qanon-what-now.jpg

GettyImages_1009033914.jpg

Believing in Qanon is the new Russian Collusion hoax....it was a posting on the web that got removed years ago and only a handful of people know what it truly is....a small group of conspirators fell for it but not for long...it got too crazy too fast and folks began to laugh at it...
Many republicans double as Q looney birds. Thats why Dump loves them. Sorry to break it to you.

qanon-what-now.jpg

One nut in a Q robe and one sign in a crowd...and who knows how long ago these pics were taken....come now idiot....even you can do better than that....

Its fascinating to talk to these people and learn more about how they got so sick.

Do a search for QAnon

all that comes up are lib websites bashing QAnon

there is something very strange going on in lib la la land

I dont have to do a search. We have several Q believers on this very forum that sent me to one of their sites.

Do a search for QAnon

I dont have to do a search. We have several Q believers on this very forum that sent me to one of their sites.

Do a search for QAnon

I'm sure you are familiar with your Q brethern?

qanon-what-now.jpg

One nut in a Q robe and one sign in a crowd...and who knows how long ago these pics were taken....come now idiot....even you can do better than that....
This was 2 days ago.

qanon-what-now.jpg

This was 2 days ago.

WOW you are a nutcase....

qanon-what-now.jpg

This was 2 days ago.

These are your Dump supporting homeboys. That would make you the nutcase.

qanon-what-now.jpg

This was 2 days ago.

They do it to drive you mad....and its working....Buuuaahahahahaha

I couldn't give a flying fuck about QAnon and frankly, don't even know anything about what that it.

But the fact that you Crayola-eating zipperheads seem to be obsessed with QAnon does substantiate the fact that yes indeed, it is a valid mental illness.

I couldn't give a flying fuck about QAnon and frankly, don't even know anything about what that it.

But the fact that you Crayola-eating zipperheads seem to be obsessed with QAnon does substantiate the fact that yes indeed, it is a valid mental illness.
I dont believe you. Youre obviously upset I have the inside track on you Q supporters.

Last edited:

qanon-what-now.jpg

This was 2 days ago.

They do it to drive you mad....and its working....Buuuaahahahahaha

Nothing you Q supporters do works unless you are trying to make me laugh at you.

Forum List

Back