QAnon Is a Valid Mental Illness

Why is it that only the libtards here ever bring up Q? No conservative is here every day spouting about Q. Seems the left is his/her biggest fans.

Its fascinating to talk to these people and learn more about how they got so sick.

It's like Scientology.
But with poor people.
Actually it's people from all walks of life.

Its fascinating to talk to these people and learn more about how they got so sick.

It's like Scientology.
But with poor people.
True. But Scientology has exactly zero poor people.

It's like Scientology.
Exactly. I was unaware it had such a strong religious component. Religion is very capable of driving people insane enough to do crazy things like storm the capitol.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Believing in Qanon is the new Russian Collusion hoax....it was a posting on the web that got removed years ago and only a handful of people know what it truly is....a small group of conspirators fell for it but not for long...it got too crazy too fast and folks began to laugh at it...
Now the libs are using it to scare their sheeple into voting democrat....
Only democrats have any belief in qanon
No one else takes it seriously.

Funny watching these tards deny the Q Krazy when everyone sees them spouting Q Krazy

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
QAnon Is a Valid Mental Illness

For liberals that think its a huge movement to fear....
To non believers of the Q its more like a comedy show. I watched a video yesterday suggested to me by a looney bird that posts here and these people are batshit crazy.

So, is this want you did after you stocked the shelves for Biden?
You mean did I laugh at you Q supporters? I do everyday.
Oh good------

I have to admit as much as you and the lib media hate them---it makes me want to go join them.

It's like Scientology.
Exactly. I was unaware it had such a strong religious component. Religion is very capable of driving people insane enough to do crazy things like storm the capitol.
Mad taxpayers tired of our corrupt politicians has a long history of causing the people to storm the capital. Isn't this what history shows one is supposed to do when fed up with a government---run by pedos taking bribes from foreign governments and cheating in elections.

Just because its mythical doesnt mean looney birds like you dont believe in it.
Do you think that personsl insults will hide the fact that you are talking out of your ass?

you cant quote anything QAnon actually said

all you can do is repeat what others have said about QAnon

thats really pathetic

It's like Scientology.
But with poor people.
That's the problem. It's like a freakin' virus. Ironically.

Looks like Trumpsters got their marching orders. They're just going to play stupid and pretend they've never even heard of Q.

"What is Q? I don't see no Q anywhere. Is Q supposed to be a letter? Never heard of it."

1612865228198.png

1612865313253.png

1612865503176.png

1612865561846.png

1612865594054.png

1612866037321.png

1612866097968.png

Attachments

• 1612865314222.png
    1612865314222.png
    649.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 1612865505020.png
    1612865505020.png
    749.1 KB · Views: 8
Looks like Trumpsters got their marching orders. They're just going to play stupid and pretend they've never even heard of Q.
They have an intense emotional attachment to a man who once pretended not to know who David Duke was, after previously calling Duke a "racist" and a "problem".

These people have been convinced that they're "at war". Imagining they're at war provides a handy excuse to lie about pretty much anything.

It is indeed. So is being a leftist who believes that men may identify as women, that white privilege exists and that America is a systemically racist country.

Each side has its crazy people. Hence I am an Independent.
White privilege does exist in this country...

Which is why dic suckers like you are so scared to death of becoming the minority...

If we are all truly treated as equal by this system; why would being a minority be so scary for you fragile minded cucks??

Do yall think minorities get treated bad or something?

Forum List

Back