Qaddafi was an moron, but the new guys are much worse.

Baron

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I watched TV shortly after Qaddafi killing, almost in all coverages have been heard chantings of the cheering crowds "Allahu Akbar". Are the Western Governments completely idiots because we have created three additional Irans ( Egypt, Tunis, Libyan ). The Arab Dictators were corrupted morons, but Muslim Brothers are thousand times much worse for us, they are going to destroy completely our Western civilization. Definitively we have had supported the wrong parties, it is very difficult to believe that Muslim Brotherhoods want to establish free societies in their completely destroyed countries.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wWTL11hgpM]"Blood Brothers" - Who Is the Muslim Brotherhood - YouTube[/ame]

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
And u were thinking the Jews from Israel would come over and rule?

jillian

Princess
Reaction score
Gawd bless the new guys!
i can't say i'm sorry ghaddafy is gone. but you really don't know what the new guys are going to be like. both you and the o/p are premature in this.

if they're islamic fundies...it's not going to be any better for the people of libya and will certainly be a lot worse for US interests.

i wouldn't go doing the happy dance just yet.

TruthSeeker56

Silver Member
Reaction score
That's funny. I've been saying the same thing about Bush and Obama...............

Bush was a moron, but Obama is much worse.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List