The OP is a troll. I get to devour his "point".
1. Trump matched Obama's 2.9%.
2. Obama's average was 1.59%.
3. Trump's average is 2.53%
4. Obama's last year was 1.6%.
There was more room for growth under Obama, due to economic recovery from the recession. I don't expect PROGS to admit to or understand the logic. Regardless, Trump clearly trumps O'bummer.
I presume the old white trump fart thinks mueller exonerated him.Here’s more dataReal GDP under Trump ... 2.6%
TrumpO’s economy way below 2017 Tax Cut Projections. A will never beat beat Obama economy when based on GDP growth:
The U.S. economy grew 2.1% in the fourth quarter, matching estimates.
- The 2.3% growth in U.S. gross domestic product for the full year was below the 2.9% increase from 2018 and the 2.4% gain in 2017.
- It also was well below the White House's projections following the 2017 tax revamp.
- Continued gains in consumer spending helped propel the economy in the year's final three monthsFourth-quarter GDP rose only 2.1% and full-year 2019 posts slowest growth in three years at 2.3%So m what’s with the TRUMPO drag on business investments?
WASHINGTON — The U.S. economy grew 2.1% in the fourth quarter, closing out a year in which gross domestic product decelerated to its slowest pace in three years amid a continuing drag in business investment.
Under Obama since the end of Bush's Great Recession ... 2.4%
2000- 09. 1.8
1990- 99. 3.6. 2.4 average
Like 90% of republicans, never read the report