Q = 17 WWG1WGA

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: b03e04 No.8238822 3881
Feb 24 2020 20:36:43 (EST) NEW
EMHyS2xXkAA8JrB.png
Nate Cain ⭐⭐⭐ on Twitter
Listen carefully.
Think: re: why [no] arrests (justice) yet?
What if (almost) every critical position [sr] within the US GOV apparatus was infiltrated?
WHAT MUST BE DONE FIRST?
THE SWAMP RUNS DEEP.
+Sleepers
Backgrounds are important.
Muslim Brotherhood
List of 'in the news now [names]' w/ known ties to Islam?
THIS IS NOT ANOTHER 4-YEAR ELECTION.
[assumptions correct - package well rec [known]]
Q

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: b03e04 No.8239046 3882
Feb 24 2020 20:52:03 (EST) NEW
images.jpg
https://2009-2017.state.gov/documents/organization/119629.pdf
"Insurgency is the organized use of subversion and violence to seize, nullify or challenge political control of a region."
The presidency of Barack Hussein Obama began at noon EST on January 20, 2009, when Barack Obama was inaugurated as the 44th President of the United States.
What Country was the true intended target?
Q

Dr1a8PUU4AAmGG4

You guys know Q is just AI, right? Think of it as a bot learning to write fake news on its own, except in away that appears human. And you guys are its guinea pigs.

You guys know Q is just AI, right? Think of it as a bot learning to write fake news on its own, except in away that appears human. And you guys are its guinea pigs.
Lol I love it when people who have no understanding of a subject try and make claims to people who’ve spent years following it.

Trump literally confirms Q on a regular basis. If you want to remain stupid that’s your choice of course.

Lol I love it when people who have no understanding of a subject try and make claims to people who’ve spent years following it.

Trump literally confirms Q on a regular basis. If you want to remain stupid that’s your choice of course.

Meh. With the right search techniques and computing power a clever psyop team could (and apparently has) created its own narrative of carefully crafted propaganda and its own cult-like following. I think the whole Q thing is just a carefully crafted beta test for advanced social engineering. In time we'll likely see the more mainstream build rolled out.

Relevant reading...

'Dangerous' AI offers to write fake news

Google claims 'quantum supremacy' for computer

Last edited:

Meh. With the right search techniques and computing power a clever psyop team could (and apparently has) created its own narrative of carefully crafted propaganda and its own cult-like following. I think the whole Q thing is just a carefully crafted beta test for advanced social engineering. In time we'll likely see the more mainstream build rolled out.

Relevant reading...

'Dangerous' AI offers to write fake news

Google claims 'quantum supremacy' for computer
Yeah sorry but you’re wrong. If you’d like me to explain exactly why you’re wrong say the word and I’ll give you the rundown. But I’m not wasting my time on someone who’s closed minded so it’s up to you.

The entire mainstream media paints Q in a negative light calling it a fringe far right white supremecist conspiracy theory and that trump retweets Q followers on a regular basis (which is the only true part about their claim) but yet, not a single one of them has the balls to simply ask him the question directly. What are they so afraid of?

Forum List

Back