Q = 17 WWG1WGA

ERQF7_BWAAE4DY1

When you look at the Fascist running NJ who want to disarm citizens for handing out flyers, you know the storm is coming.

If Q and the numbnuts in government won't bring the traitors to account, I'm absolutely confident we will have a genuine civil war in this country

When you look at the Fascist running NJ who want to disarm citizens for handing out flyers, you know the storm is coming.

If Q and the numbnuts in government won't bring the traitors to account, I'm absolutely confident we will have a genuine civil war in this country

Absolutely Agree .. Sources say that The People will not understand nor Stand for it

Yet Trump and Patriots will continue the fight for Freedom

Absolutely Agree .. Sources say that The People will not understand nor Stand for it

Don’t bother with him. He doesn’t understand any of this. All he wants is perp walks so that his own personal desires can be satisfied, fuck the rest of the country that still hasn’t woken up. He doesn’t understand why the process has to be this way. But I guarantee you he’ll be one of the first ones claiming victory when the arrests go down.

Don’t bother with him. He doesn’t understand any of this. All he wants is perp walks so that his own personal desires can be satisfied, fuck the rest of the country that still hasn’t woken up. He doesn’t understand why the process has to be this way. But I guarantee you he’ll be one of the first ones claiming victory when the arrests go down.
The process included Huber's 60,000 sealed indictments and the Horowitz "Some people did something, but by accident" report?

The process included Huber's 60,000 sealed indictments and the Horowitz "Some people did something, but by accident" report?
You clearly didn’t read the report. It was absolutely damning for the Obama admin. Just because the MSM didn’t legitimize it doesn’t mean it wasn’t a dagger in their heart. You don’t understand how this works. I tried to explain it to you but all you care about is pleasing your own 2 eyes with perp walks. I get it man. You’ve lived a life of watching these people get away with murder and you’re sick of it. So am I. So are tens of millions of other Americans and billions of people around the world. If you can’t wait just a little bit longer and let this thing play out properly so that fallout is minimized as much as possible then that’s just a shame.

At this point, if Barr was deep state trump would’ve already been all over it. The fact that the MSM and the establishment has been going hard at Barr tells you all you should need to know. He will declas the indictments when the time is right. Relax and get the bunch out of your panties.

Graham might hold hearings on the FISA abuses.

And call witnesses!

Eric Ciaramella was the intermediary for the Ukrainian delegation to Obama WH in 2016.

You clearly didn’t read the report. It was absolutely damning for the Obama admin. Just because the MSM didn’t legitimize it doesn’t mean it wasn’t a dagger in their heart. You don’t understand how this works. I tried to explain it to you but all you care about is pleasing your own 2 eyes with perp walks. I get it man. You’ve lived a life of watching these people get away with murder and you’re sick of it. So am I. So are tens of millions of other Americans and billions of people around the world. If you can’t wait just a little bit longer and let this thing play out properly so that fallout is minimized as much as possible then that’s just a shame.

I said it numerous times, there's currently TODAY way more than enough evidence to start bringing the Coup plotters, planners and backers to justice.

Maybe James Q Comey is sincere and there is a "Plan". Based on everything that's unfolded to date, all I've seen are people WALKING AWAY.

WTF is so critical about the timing of James Q Comey's plan? Does it even happen during Trump's first term? Second? At all?

Even if it does happen does anyone actually believe the Intelligence Agencies will throw the Ring of Power into Mount Doom and give up the 24/7 Surveillance they've so carefully constructed after 9/11?

I said it numerous times, there's currently TODAY way more than enough evidence to start bringing the Coup plotters, planners and backers to justice.

Maybe James Q Comey is sincere and there is a "Plan". Based on everything that's unfolded to date, all I've seen are people WALKING AWAY.

WTF is so critical about the timing of James Q Comey's plan? Does it even happen during Trump's first term? Second? At all?

Even if it does happen does anyone actually believe the Intelligence Agencies will throw the Ring of Power into Mount Doom and give up the 24/7 Surveillance they've so carefully constructed after 9/11?
It’s not about having enough evidence that isn’t the problem. It’s about needing enough people woken up to as absolute truth so that when arrests are publicized we don’t have mass rioting and violence and stock market crashes and bank runs and anything else horrible you can think of.

You need to accept that as necessary. We’re close. In fact we might already be there and it could be any day now.

It’s not about having enough evidence that isn’t the problem. It’s about needing enough people woken up to as absolute truth so that when arrests are publicized we don’t have mass rioting and violence and stock market crashes and bank runs and anything else horrible you can think of.

You need to accept that as necessary. We’re close. In fact we might already be there and it could be any day now.

So we're going to bring the Coup plotters to justice on a kinder, gentler basis?

So we're going to bring the Coup plotters to justice on a kinder, gentler basis?
Man you just don’t listen do you? You just see what you want to see and don’t read a damn thing, huh? Do you want the nation to violently riot over arrests they don’t believe are legitimate? Have you not seen how many democrats have flipped and come to the GOP literally because of Trump, and because of how extremely insane the democrat party has become? This is all being done according to plan. Get as many people as possible to wake up and realize the mainstream media has been lying to them about basically everything and then, they’ll be able to accept it as truth when they see the perps facing justice. It’s got nothing to do with kinder and gentler it’s about making sure the population doesn’t destroy itself in a violent upheaval. It’s also about making sure that all the judges are in place where they need to be so that no one skates on technicalities and no one avoids justice because of a corrupt judge. He’s gotten over 200 federal judges confirmed. If trump had arrested everyone back in 2017 before having the judges in place do you really think they would’ve all gone to prison?

Do you understand yet? Because it’s getting exhausting trying to explain this to you. Like I said, we all want justice. But at what price are we willing to get it? I’m ok with waiting just a little bit longer to make sure this happens exactly the way it needs to and that NO ONE escapes justice.

Forum List

Back