Q = 17 WWG1WGA

Wtf are you talking about I literally agreed with you. You always reduce a number down to its single digit form. So yes you would add 1 and 7 to get 8. What I’m saying is that 8 is just one of 9 numbers. We see the number 8 in many aspects in life. The analemma of the sun and moon, the infinity, etc. Life is represented in numbers all around us. I’m sure you’re trying to make 8 into something more nefarious for the purpose of taking a shot at trump though so I honestly don’t care to even hear about it because it’s just become exhausting at this point with you people and your hatred for him. The number 7 is much more significant with him anyway. There’s a huge list of relation to the number 7 and trump.

The number 8 speaks for itself. Do you know what the square root of 8 is?

I do.

Then again...who is behind the entire square root industrial complex?
You’re losing me. What does this have to do with Q?

I’m messing with you.
Well hopefully you learned something along the way here so it wasn’t a complete waste of valuable free time, I mean I know how much of that you’ve already wasted in your life trying to debunk conspiracy theorists on the internet :rolleyes:

Yeah..or maybe that’s just what I want you to think.
That would be pathetic. I’ve read your posts in this sub forum for many years on here from the sidelines as I’ve browsed conspiracy theory threads. The amount of time you’ve put into it to only be for the purpose of trolling is honestly sad. I would really hope that isn’t how you’ve chosen to spend your free time. If so then you seriously need to get outside more

The number 8 speaks for itself. Do you know what the square root of 8 is?

I do.

Then again...who is behind the entire square root industrial complex?

I’m messing with you.
Well hopefully you learned something along the way here so it wasn’t a complete waste of valuable free time, I mean I know how much of that you’ve already wasted in your life trying to debunk conspiracy theorists on the internet :rolleyes:

That would be pathetic. I’ve read your posts in this sub forum for many years on here from the sidelines as I’ve browsed conspiracy theory threads. The amount of time you’ve put into it to only be for the purpose of trolling is honestly sad. I would really hope that isn’t how you’ve chosen to spend your free time. If so then you seriously need to get outside more

Up until an hour or so ago, you were taking the few lines of commentary I was supplying over my eggs and coffee seriously; not realizing I was having fun with a dumb animal.

It is You who needs to get a life

I’m messing with you.

Up until an hour or so ago, you were taking the few lines of commentary I was supplying over my eggs and coffee seriously; not realizing I was having fun with a dumb animal.

It is You who needs to get a life

You took this comment seriously..

“Then again...who is behind the entire square root industrial complex?”

Get a life.

Again, you spend every day of your life here debating conspiracy theorists. I don’t care if you’re engaging in that over a plate of beef Wellington, it’s still incredibly pathetic.

Again, you spend every day of your life here debating conspiracy theorists. I don’t care if you’re engaging in that over a plate of beef Wellington, it’s still incredibly pathetic.

No, I come here occasionally and rattle the cages of morons like you. Looks like it worked.

Is this who [GS] made puppet [Hussein] investigate? I RAN..I WON.. I WAS INVESTIGATED and it could have been the UK, by AUSTRALIA, could have been by ITALY ....I WAS INVESTIGATED BY THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION #QAnon

ERBleqzUcAEeFOq

ERBmMO0WoAMmRgh

ERBpK-aXYAENKue

General Flynn is a corrupt, Islamophobic twit....
Imagine, they are trying to jail Flynn for just one lie to the FBI.

Meanwhile...………………..

How is Hillary not in the same boat with her myriad of lies to the FBI?

Hmm?

They only answer is, DEEP STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

General Flynn is a corrupt, Islamophobic twit....
Imagine, they are trying to jail Flynn for just one lie to the FBI.

Meanwhile...………………..

How is Hillary not in the same boat with her myriad of lies to the FBI?

Hmm?

They only answer is, DEEP STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No harm, no foul.

Remember, a little Fascism never hurt anyone

Forum List

Back