Putting an end to an ubiquitous meme from Trump loyalists

Has anyone noticed Dems are not shouting about all their wins since taking control of Congress and the White House? Because there aren't any. So they try to deflect by attacking Trump even though he's been out of office for over a year.
The OP has lost any political credibility.

It's abundantly clear this entire shit show is YET ANOTHER effort by Nancy Pelosi to torpedo Donald Trump.

This WHOLE THING is happening because a psychopathic woman got scorned.

The ENTIRE DEMOCRATIC PARTY is dancing to the tune of a single psychopathic woman.

The OP has lost any political credibility.

It's abundantly clear this entire shit show is YET ANOTHER effort by Nancy Pelosi to torpedo Donald Trump.

This WHOLE THING is happening because a psychopathic woman got scorned.

The ENTIRE DEMOCRATIC PARTY is dancing to the tune of a single psychopathic woman.
Tun in tomorrow when the OP demands people debate whether the earth really orbits the sun.

The debunked fake scandal that has been thoroughly discredited is real!

And you delusional moonbats have the temerity to call the Trumpstes cultists. :auiqs.jpg:
No. It was never debunked. Crazies were told it was debunked, and being crazies, you chose to believe that claim, but the facts remain, and it was never debunked.

Your entire thread OP. Tissue?

Same old crap from these assholes.

Every fucking time

Bleat bleat bleat.

I've come to the conclusion that the OP is a partisan DNC hack. All she does is repeat bullshit DNC talking points

Which makes the minion of a psychopath.

These fucking dimtards are sociopathic. There's something WRONG with these assholes

Same old crap from these assholes.

Every fucking time

Bleat bleat bleat.

I've come to the conclusion that the OP is a partisan DNC hack. All she does is repeat bullshit DNC talking points

Which makes the minion of a psychopath.

These fucking dimtards are sociopathic. There's something WRONG with these assholes
People living in their parents basements apparently need something to do.

No. It was never debunked. Crazies were told it was debunked, and being crazies, you chose to believe that claim, but the facts remain, and it was never debunked.
Your results speak, moonbat.

gifs%2Banimados%2Bde%2BJohn%2BTravolta.gif

Erroneous deflection #1.
No member of the campaign was aware of the sources Fusion GPS used to do the oppo research on Vlad's best bud.
You have to be terminally gullible to believe that.

Paying for a dossier used to smear Trump is not "research."

The entire "collusion hoax" is built on a cracked foundation, Billy the Bagman's lie that Mueller exonerated Trump. Maintaining the hoax belief requires that one ignore the details both Mueller and the Senate Intel Committee report revealed.

The fact is the Dem insurrection fabricated a conspiracy and used it to ignore the will of the American people and prevent their elected POTUS from performing his duties. All those Dems should be tossed in prison to rot!

Of course the hope was the results of Steele's work could be used against Trump during the campaign. I didn't say it wasn't. I said no one in the campaign knew who was doing the investigation nor what his methods were.

The fact is the Dem insurrection fabricated a conspiracy
See post #1.

This report is submitted to the Attorney General pursuant to 28 C.F.R. § 600.8(c), which states that, “[a]t the conclusion of the Special Counsel’s work, he . . . shall provide the Attorney General a confidential report explaining the prosecution or declination decisions [the Special Counsel] reached.”

The Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election in sweeping and systematic fashion. Evidence of Russian government operations began to surface in mid-2016. In June, the Democratic National Committee and its cyber response team publicly announced that Russian hackers had compromised its computer network. Releases of hacked materials—hacks that public reporting soon attributed to the Russian government—began that same month. Additional releases followed in July through the organization WikiLeaks, with further releases in October and November.

In late July 2016, soon after WikiLeaks’s first release of stolen documents, a foreign government contacted the FBI about a May 2016 encounter with Trump Campaign foreign policy advisor George Papadopoulos. Papadopoulos had suggested to a representative of that foreign government that the Trump Campaign had received indications from the Russian government that it could assist the Campaign through the anonymous release of information damaging to Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton. That information prompted the FBI on July 31, 2016, to open an investigation into whether individuals associated with the Trump Campaign were coordinating with the Russian government in its interference activities.

Last edited:
Of course the hope was the results of Steele's work could be used against Trump during the campaign. I didn't say it wasn't. I said no one in the campaign knew who was doing the investigation nor what his methods were.
Like I said, you have to be terminally gullible to believe that. The idea that Fusion GPS didn't tell Hillary what they were doing with her money doesn't pass the laugh test.

You fucking morons can believe what you want, but I'm not letting you take office with that kind of attitude

No fucking way

Keep going this way and you'll never see public office ever again

This entire thread is just another effort to smear Trump

And who's leading the effort to smear Trump?

Nancy Pelosi.

I demand that fucking **** take a Hare test. She's a dangerous fucking psychopath and she should be locked up.

You fucking morons can believe what you want, but I'm not letting you take office with that kind of attitude

No fucking way

Keep going this way and you'll never see public office ever again
Seems you said something like that just before Biden kicked trump's ass. How did that work out for you?

Forum List

Back