Putting an end to an ubiquitous meme from Trump loyalists

Like I said, you have to be terminally gullible to believe that. The idea that Fusion GPS didn't tell Hillary what they were doing with her money doesn't pass the laugh test.
At that point, Fusion switched clients and political parties, pitching its services to Marc Elias, the lawyer for the D.N.C. and Hillary Clinton’s Presidential campaign. Clinton’s identity, too, was kept hidden, in this case behind the screen of Elias’s law firm, Perkins Coie. In the beginning, Clinton’s identity was also hidden from Steele, who knew only that Fusion was hiring him in the late spring of 2016, as a contractor, to investigate the tangled web of Trump’s ties to Russia for an unknown patron. Contrary to the conspiracy theories that the right later spread, Simpson and Fritsch write that they never met or spoke with Clinton. “As far as Fusion knew, Clinton herself had no idea who they were. To this day, no one in the company has ever met or spoken to her,” the book reads. As I reported, although Steele went to the F.B.I. with his findings out of a sense of duty and, by the late summer of 2016, knew that the F.B.I. was seriously investigating Trump’s Russian ties, the communication channels were so siloed that the Clinton campaign was unaware of these facts. Far from conspiring in a plot, the Clinton team had no hard evidence that the F.B.I. was investigating its opponent, even as its own opposition researcher was feeding dirt to the F.B.I. As one top Clinton campaign official told me when I wrote about Steele, “If I’d known the F.B.I. was investigating Trump, I would have been shouting it from the rooftops!”

The hypocrite left goes hunting for "ubiquitous memes" allegedly connected to the former president while the Country is going down the tubes under a doddering old fool. Can't wait for November.
I'm sure I don't need to point out to you the results of the election this fall don't change the facts I have presented. Or maybe I do need to point it out.

It has been asserted hundreds of times by occupants of Trumpworld........the collusion hoax. It comes up in all manner of contexts. Most recently as a way to dismiss the 1/6 committee's work. Let's see what the facts say.

Manafort conspired with Kilimnik to give the Kremlin internal polling data. US says Russia was given Trump campaign polling data in 2016
Polling data that could have been useful for Putin in targeting Americans with the social media campaign he used to help Don get elected.

Donnie J entered in to a conspiracy with Russians to obtain dirt on Hillary he was told was in the possession of the Russian government. Mueller Confirms: Don Jr. Was Too Stupid to Collude

Those two incidents alone prove a conspiracy.

There's this.. FBI documents reveal communication between Stone, Assange

Which coincides with this...https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/12/trump-had-call-with-roger-stone-about-wikileaks-rick-gates-says.html

Not to mention this...............Guide to the Mueller Report’s Findings on “Collusion”
and this.......A Collusion Reading Diary: What Did the Senate Intelligence Committee Find?
and this in regard to the evidence Trump obstructed Mueller's investigation. Obstruction of Justice in the Mueller Report: A Heat Map
and this......

Hundreds of former prosecutors say Trump would have been indicted if he were not president

President Donald Trump would have been indicted for obstruction of justice in special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation if he did not hold the nation's highest office, nearly 700 former federal prosecutors argued in an open letter published on Medium on Monday.

The ex-prosecutors — who have served under both Republican and Democratic administrations dating back to President Dwight D. Eisenhower — said Attorney General William Barr's decision not to charge Trump with obstruction "runs counter to logic and our experience."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/po...ay-trump-would-have-been-indicted-if-n1002436

All of which creates, for Trumpleton's, the same level of cognitive dissonance Cassidy Hutchinson's testimony has created. Shattering the duplicitous narrative right wing media has pushed from the beginning about the events surrounding 1/6.

It's why Trumpleton's will employ every tool for denial, deflection, and of course gratuitous insults (their stock and trade) in response to this thread.
^ Delusional Democrat insults Trump supporters, then predicts Trump supporters will insult it.

At that point, Fusion switched clients and political parties, pitching its services to Marc Elias, the lawyer for the D.N.C. and Hillary Clinton’s Presidential campaign. Clinton’s identity, too, was kept hidden, in this case behind the screen of Elias’s law firm, Perkins Coie. In the beginning, Clinton’s identity was also hidden from Steele, who knew only that Fusion was hiring him in the late spring of 2016, as a contractor, to investigate the tangled web of Trump’s ties to Russia for an unknown patron. Contrary to the conspiracy theories that the right later spread, Simpson and Fritsch write that they never met or spoke with Clinton. “As far as Fusion knew, Clinton herself had no idea who they were. To this day, no one in the company has ever met or spoken to her,” the book reads. As I reported, although Steele went to the F.B.I. with his findings out of a sense of duty and, by the late summer of 2016, knew that the F.B.I. was seriously investigating Trump’s Russian ties, the communication channels were so siloed that the Clinton campaign was unaware of these facts. Far from conspiring in a plot, the Clinton team had no hard evidence that the F.B.I. was investigating its opponent, even as its own opposition researcher was feeding dirt to the F.B.I. As one top Clinton campaign official told me when I wrote about Steele, “If I’d known the F.B.I. was investigating Trump, I would have been shouting it from the rooftops!”
You turds have obviously been working on the cover story a long time.

^ Delusional Democrat insults Trump supporters, then predicts Trump supporters will insult it.
I don't see any rebuttal of the facts I presented in your post. How very unsurprising.

It's conspiratorial nutbaggery 101.
Nothing is nuttier than all the progs who believe Trump conspired with Russia to make Hillary lose yet simultaneously did nothing to corrupt the 2020 election.

Hillary and the DNC colluded with Russians, and paid Russians for the Steele Dossier hoax.

Obama used the power of the DOJ, FBI, CIA and other Federal agencies to illegally spy on and setup Trump for failure. Operations Crossfire Hurricane and Razor, the Mueller Investigation, Russian Collusion Hoax, the MSM's constant 95% negative coverage and "fake news", Never-Trump Republicans, the Lincoln Project, globalists of every stripe, the entrenched Deep State who all oppose Trump's policies, the planted leakers and whistle-blowers, and the RINOs who'd rather shill for K-Street than work for main street. Then add to all of that the outright hatred shown by the House democrats toward Trump, to the point of "non-crime" Impeachment Articles, twice!!

You can keep whining about Trump since the Biden admin is such a disaster.
See you in November.

Still regurgitating Trump’s lies I see.

I’ll bet you think the election was stolen too.

Where is the evidence of this “spying”. Dunham charged NO ONE with anything. His one feeble attempt at a charge was tossed by the jury within minutes of the case going to deliberations.

Fusion GPS paid Christopher Steele to investigate. Fusion was hired by a Washington law firm.

Erroneous deflection #2.
And yet Obama, Clapper et al have all subsequently confirmed that yes, the Obama administration did spy on Trump's campaign.

The whole Russia Russia Russia thing and the memes, conspiracy theories, and other ridiculous accusations swirling around it have all been so thoroughly debunked and make Schiff and the Obama administration look so bad that even Pelosi, Schiff and Schumer don't use them anymore.

It has been asserted hundreds of times by occupants of Trumpworld........the collusion hoax. It comes up in all manner of contexts. Most recently as a way to dismiss the 1/6 committee's work. Let's see what the facts say.

Manafort conspired with Kilimnik to give the Kremlin internal polling data. US says Russia was given Trump campaign polling data in 2016
Polling data that could have been useful for Putin in targeting Americans with the social media campaign he used to help Don get elected.

Donnie J entered in to a conspiracy with Russians to obtain dirt on Hillary he was told was in the possession of the Russian government. Mueller Confirms: Don Jr. Was Too Stupid to Collude

Those two incidents alone prove a conspiracy.

There's this.. FBI documents reveal communication between Stone, Assange

Which coincides with this...https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/12/trump-had-call-with-roger-stone-about-wikileaks-rick-gates-says.html

Not to mention this...............Guide to the Mueller Report’s Findings on “Collusion”
and this.......A Collusion Reading Diary: What Did the Senate Intelligence Committee Find?
and this in regard to the evidence Trump obstructed Mueller's investigation. Obstruction of Justice in the Mueller Report: A Heat Map
and this......

Hundreds of former prosecutors say Trump would have been indicted if he were not president

President Donald Trump would have been indicted for obstruction of justice in special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation if he did not hold the nation's highest office, nearly 700 former federal prosecutors argued in an open letter published on Medium on Monday.

The ex-prosecutors — who have served under both Republican and Democratic administrations dating back to President Dwight D. Eisenhower — said Attorney General William Barr's decision not to charge Trump with obstruction "runs counter to logic and our experience."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/po...ay-trump-would-have-been-indicted-if-n1002436

All of which creates, for Trumpleton's, the same level of cognitive dissonance Cassidy Hutchinson's testimony has created. Shattering the duplicitous narrative right wing media has pushed from the beginning about the events surrounding 1/6.

It's why Trumpleton's will employ every tool for denial, deflection, and of course gratuitous insults (their stock and trade) in response to this thread.
Rubber Room stuff.

Where is the evidence of this “spying”. Dunham charged NO ONE with anything. His one feeble attempt at a charge was tossed by the jury within minutes of the case going to deliberations.

Fusion GPS paid Christopher Steele to investigate. Fusion was hired by a Washington law firm.

So Hillary gets to hide behind attorney client privilege

Figures.

No wonder she's the most hated woman in America.

She's an evil witch. Can't wait till she dies

So Hillary gets to hide behind attorney client privilege

Figures.

No wonder she's the most hated woman in America.

She's an evil witch. Can't wait till she dies
You still check to see if Hillary is under your bed before you go to sleep, don't you?

1. Yep, I do think the 2020 election was stolen, just look at the crazy vote totals
1656979625221.png

2. The evidence of "spying" was seen by AG Barr. The FISA warrants were illegal, including "falsifying of evidence" by Clinesmith.

3. Durham is not done yet, duh. Durham has racked up one guilty plea, one acquittal at trial (Sussman) and has one more trial scheduled for this fall (Igor Danchenko). Stay tuned...

4. Hillary and the DNC paid Russians for fake dirt on Trump, period.

Forum List

Back